Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

What if Sushant had several mental illnesses and committed suicide as a result of that? Who will CBI and NCB catch then?

If he has several mental illnesses then there should be a doctor whom he was consulted. That doctor will disclose the reason for his mental illness ...

Then the doctor will also in the question, how without permission or consent of family he is treating a person who is suffering from mental illness... Then the case against Rhea will be more strong that she was giving/providing drugs a person who was suffering from mental illness.

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nepo kids ki itni chaploosi karke kya milega So eager to dismiss it as a suicide case. What if CBI concludes that it's a murder? What will people have to say then ?? 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

CBI hasn't declared anything what people are posting to believe otherwise. As for rest of the legit news with regards to the utter state of healthcare and , why are news channels not covering that? Why selective harassment? They are busy reading random screenshots of DP πŸ˜†

I'm literally sick and tired of this drama. I'm going to avoid all this going forward. I don't care if celebrities take drugs or of people refuse to believe SSR committed suicide. Its no longer relevant. 

@Bold parts- In my case I don't care if people refuse to believe SSR is murdered, so end of quoting.πŸ˜ƒ

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Have you seen Peepli Live? When the media coverage was supposed to be about farmer committing suicide and it turned into a media circus. That movie is pure gold. 

Exactly what is happening now. No one cares what happened to SSR, no one cares what is happening to the poor of India and our economy. 

But people who do claim to care about poor economy and the poor farmers are also coming and commenting on SSR case whole day. What irony

I'm literally sick and tired of this drama. I'm going to avoid all this going forward. I don't care if celebrities take drugs or of people refuse to believe SSR committed suicide. Its no longer relevant. 

Please delete this thread then πŸ‘πŸΌ 

When you put views in the public domain there always two sides..some will agree with you some will not ...

nhrb thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiipk

But people who do claim to care about poor economy and the poor farmers are also coming and commenting on SSR case whole day. What irony

Sahi pakde..πŸ˜†

Not only commenting, making thread after thread on Sushant... But they are actually  sick and tired of the case  and  irony is according to them Sushant' s warriors are jobless.....🀣🀣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No one cares what happened to SSR, no one cares what is happening to the poor of India and our economy. 

We know what happened 

cocaine happened πŸ˜‚ 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t know how justice for ssr turned into so many chaos. But he needed justice from the people that was surrounded by him in my opinion and of course one who was sending blind items. 

Agree someone near him was a supplier of blind items about him.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Drugs will anyways kill you. Why commit suicide?

They are targeting specific people. Why is Kangna not arrested, self confessed drug user?

This is such a mess and its so vindictive. 

Imagine if they can do this to rich and famous what they can do to ordinary citizens. This is social lynching.

CFSL has already confirmed its a suicide, there is is just 1% that AIIMS report will be anything different. Unless, the govt wants to control that too.

Some people in this forum are celebrating this lynching. The rich can survive in this society, but such lynching is death sentence for middle class. Something similar might happen in their life too.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I wish he would,

If he didn't, is it all right to let the elites get away with what ordinary people would spend time in jail for?

My peeve is with the likes of Kangana and Arnab who should be shunned by society.

You are dreaming. Kangana and Arnab might get more awards from government.