Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

As per some reports, CBI 's forensic team has already ruled out murder. you don't see these fake news channels cover it much, do you?

They obviously don't have anything else. They are just looking for a lamb to slaughter. 

There is no official news from CBI from it , when CBI had to inform something they do press conference not give report to random tv channel 2 publish.

Many times NCB higher officers came in media to inform something important , they dint just gave random report to news channel to publish.

Pehle bhi ye news aayi thi ki CBI rolled out murder angle but later CBI released d official statement by claiming d news false .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Just hope he gets justice..I, as a doctor, from my limited knowledge think its not a suicide(purely based on the pic of his dead body).

Dear d people who had ability to see sense will definitely see it not a suicide case.

People who r busy growing roses 4 fake feminism & patriarchy will jump first to declare it suicide coz their fav r being targeted.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
GumGum thumbnail

There was a scene in the film Hulchul, where Anpara matriarch orders an elephant, "Gajaraj, gulabjal chhirko!" The elephant doesn't do anything. So she keeps repeating the order intimidating the elephant and irritating the other family members. At last the elephant pees and poops together. So one irritated son of her says, " Yeh lo, gajaraj ne gulabjal bhi chhirak di aur prasad bhi de diya"  LMAO

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The justice for Sushant campaign has turned into a farce. I don't think the real issues are being discussed, instead it has become a media circus what with the drugs issue thrown in now. As per reports, Sushant himself consumed drugs.

The IT cell is trending crap every other day, none of which is related to Sushant's death.

nhrb thumbnail

OMG! CBI gave official statement regarding the case. Didn't know that.

🌶️🌶️🌶️

Edited by nhrb - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

CBI only solved so called sheena bohra murder case in 2015 , sheena was murdered in 2012 .

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know why i feel that it's the wishful thinking of many that Sushant won't get justice.

From where i see it, he is very close to getting justice. I have a feeling that once the Aiims report comes out, everything will fall into perspective.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Some reports?? Has any CBI officer directly declared in the public about it? The reports are not enough to declare the final verdict, The court and jurisdiction are there to decide that. The news channels are broadcasting the information that are on their hands, if that still makes you believe that they're fake, then that's your call. The news channels are also opposing each other anyways, for instance Republic TV and Times Now have one opinion and then channels like NDTV and India Today have different opinion. Let them debate, if the debates can reveal much more information then that's what we need. Agree or not that's up to you

CBI hasn't declared anything what people are posting to believe otherwise. As for rest of the legit news with regards to the utter state of healthcare and , why are news channels not covering that? Why selective harassment? They are busy reading random screenshots of DP 😆

I'm literally sick and tired of this drama. I'm going to avoid all this going forward. I don't care if celebrities take drugs or of people refuse to believe SSR committed suicide. Its no longer relevant. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

The justice for Sushant campaign has turned into a farce. I don't think the real issues are being discussed, instead it has become a media circus what with the drugs issue thrown in now. As per reports, Sushant himself consumed drugs.

The IT cell is trending crap every other day, none of which is related to Sushant's death.

Have you seen Peepli Live? When the media coverage was supposed to be about farmer committing suicide and it turned into a media circus. That movie is pure gold. 

Exactly what is happening now. No one cares what happened to SSR, no one cares what is happening to the poor of India and our economy.