Pavitra Bhagya

Pranati the woman who suffered, but...

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Pranati Mishra....

I won't say who you are, because we already know who you are.

You are a young woman whose life hasn't given any gifts. Like every young girl in the world, you had dreams in your head and millions of stars in your eyes.

Innocence and naivety meant that you couldn't be careful. 

You loved a boy who made your heart beat a thousand miles an hour, you were sure he was the one. But he played you, you just didn't know it yet. He was the right one for you, so you offered him your life, but one day you find yourself faced with a bitter truth.

For you it is a miracle, you have created a life for two, a part of you, a part of him. A whole that will unite you for life, but...

Life is never easy, nothing is ever written in stone!

He is not ready to be a husband, let alone a father, so he says a word that is unthinkable for you, "abortion". You are a young woman who is certainly naive on the edges, but you already love this life, it is impossible to do that so you decide for both of you, and you know that you will have the strength to assume it, no matter what obstacles will get in your way.

(The university part is not complete, so for this part of his life, we've done the trick).

Many years later you live with this double pain. Your one love that abandoned you and the loss of the child you created together.

A man you are friends with makes advances to you, you have already lived too much for your young age and you don't want another person to feel what you feel so you push him away.

Living with someone who doesn't love you is like living in prison.

The choice of the one who brought you into the world to change your destiny without you knowing it. Why decide for you? Choices must be made with full knowledge of the facts.

You have decided to keep this child without the father's consent, but your own mother has decided for you that this is too hard a label for you to wear, so she decides to abandon it for your "own good"...

Why? Why do the people you trust decide one after another to destroy your heart? 

In the meantime you decide to get married, but you do it to do it, pressure? You might think so, but for you it's also very easy to break it off.

You are frank, you don't lie, so you tell the truth of your life, you loved a man, you had a child, but he died.... It's all to your credit, but your life has become a real storm... and the biggest cyclone is on its way...

Before taking the plunge, you have to cut the definitive bridges with your past, you burn photos, throw away the key to your heart, you had kept them, despite the evil, but this time you really decided to give it all up!

But here your past comes before your eyes, and both at the same time! Father and child. How do you deal with this situation?

Smart as you are, it's simple, the father didn't want her, so you have to get your daughter back. But your daughter is like a fish, she slips through your hands.

// I'll do the subject of Jagnu after...//

Nothing goes the way you want, you are determined, you face your past as it should, you are not afraid of what society will say about you, you are a mother and you accepted that years ago!

Now it's about the well-being of your child. This child who lived in an orphanage, who suffered rejection by society, who had to fight to survive, you don't know that yet, but as a mother you are already suffering, but you are misunderstood!

It is no longer about what you want, what they want (society and your relatives), but about your daughter.

You are going to destroy the world for her! You've been robbed of 8 years of her life, who's going to pay for that?

You can't blame your mother, but you can't forgive her either, so you're ready for this great battle and the world better behave.

The father doesn't want the child, for him it's a responsibility he doesn't want to take on, but what you don't know or rather I would say what you refuse to see (for the moment) is that he is doing it for you. 

Once again nothing is written in advance, here he is on the day of the hearing, he's going back on his decision and he's humiliating you in front of the whole world!

You are in pain, for you in spite of the harm he has done to you, it is still something you keep in your heart. But you can handle his words, you have a hard skin, you know how to give an answer for an answer, but you refuse to see your child become like his father, so you will become the Lioness who has to look after her cub.

You're going to break off your engagement, you're not frank, but you don't want anyone or anything to keep you away from your child. You say words that are beyond your thoughts, even if reality, you have always loved only one man...

You still make a decision that no one understands, you pack your bags and you go to live with the family of your child's father without any status other than that of the child's mother! 

You arrive when a woman says she is ready to be the mother of YOUR child! It is out of the question!

You know that to leave your child in this family is to lose it for good, you will face all the obstacles alone and you have understood this for a long time.

Here you are living in this hell house with the status of a daughter-in-law, but you know that you are just the mother of a child who is running away from you.

Every day is a struggle, you fight with your daughter so that she accepts you, you fight with the father of your child so that he can let you breathe and on the other hand the family who doesn't fail for a second to remind you of your status, but a woman in this family, tells you not to try to understand, that the woman has no value and above all to be careful.

But you are who you are, that is to say, you love to help, you love the good, but what you notice along the way, you are stubborn, you don't let things happen without saying what you think, even if it means saying things you shouldn't!

You have to play the role you've been assigned for your daughter whether you like it or not, she counts, others don't! 

Once again you are being manipulated, you can't accept it, you have to make it known! So you tell the father of your child that a normal person can't live in his family, it's normal that his mother ran away and abandoned him, because she couldn't see what was going to become of him because he has the blood of the Khurana in his veins.

We could forgive you because you are frustrated, because we played on your self-esteem and put you against the wall, they say that you use the right weapons to put your opponent down, except here you are wrong!

In a battle you have to know how to think, here you just retaliated. You know who the father of your child is, you know very well that the subject of his mother is something he refuses to talk about, he warned you, but you refuse to listen to reason! You don't have any weapon to hurt him, so you get angry and shut your logic and you're the insulting one!

Instead of taking care of other people's lives even if your hand was used, you should have let it go! You are just passing through, the Khurana family is hell, but Riya is not helpless, her family has power, let her manage her life with her weapons!

Your daughter is being insulted for being illegitimate, you're not there to defend her, but you're waiting for Rey's family to do it for you! It's not their role, they are certainly related, but nothing obliges them to defend her... There she goes. 

Your daughter has disappeared... You remember Rey's words, you think she's punishing you for daring to use her mother against him, but she's not. He may be a devil, but Jagnu is still his daughter.

You beg him, he looks at you, it hurts his heart to see you begging him like that. You ask him to challenge his grandmother for YOUR daughter. It's one of the first times you say it to his face, it's YOUR daughter and not just YOUR daughter! 

He shows you that he is not so bad, he makes his grandmother swear on her life and you discover that it is not the work of the Khurana, and that she has been kidnapped and a ransom is demanded to free her, the anxiety increases, where is your child?

The next few hours become complicated, for a second you doubted your ex-fiancé. You didn't know what to do, so you let yourself be guided, but your daughter is nowhere to be found.

Eventually you find out what made things get this far. Money, more money and power threaten your child's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail

A stranger asks you to be alone to get your child back, you don't know who she is, only Jagnu's life matters.

Once again you're stubborn, you make Rey promise not to follow you, your safety doesn't count, dead, you'll be very useful, let's see?

With Rey's help you were able to get your daughter back, you almost lost your life in the process, but that doesn't count.

Days are calm without being so. Storms don't leave your daily life.

Before you left to get your daughter, you had signed a document giving custody of your daughter to the Khurana family, but fate is with you, you won this round, you are saved!

Your ex-fiancé comes to apologise, he reminds you that you were friends before you were engaged, so he wants to be engaged again, for you it makes sense, so you accept to come back his friend and without any ulterior motives!

You try to teach your daughter the meaning of love, to show her the right way, but her father does the opposite, you are irritated, and one day your daughter doesn't go to school, you learn it from your friend. So you ask Archit for help, you don't think for a second about turning back to Rey, why, we wonder why...

You're making a scene again, yes you don't want Rey's help, but it's normal that he asks you who Jagnu's father is, you have to remind him that it's your child, why is it normal to ask a friend for help, except that no, the father is there, no matter what his attitude, he's still the father of your child!

It is important to know that a child does not do it alone! The "YOU" that you spend your time saying is a "OUR" so you have to stop monopolising things, you don't understand why Jagnu pushes you away, but it's simple. 

You are reminded again and again that you are a single mother and that your daughter is illegitimate. Your daughter, who is beginning to understand that she belongs to a girl, is starting to lose her barriers, her words are difficult for her. So it's hard for her to face that! She pushes you away, but you don't give her space, she blames you for things, but you carried her, she doesn't know that it's her maternal grandmother's fault, for her, you're the one to blame, so you have to know how to do things right! Give her time to accept you wholeheartedly.

A woman goes a long way, she is a girl, then becomes a young woman, then a woman, she becomes a wife, then a mother, then a mother-in-law, then a grandmother. And at every stage of her life, she has to face things.

Your worst nightmare, you learn from a young woman is the same situation you were in years ago! It's stronger than you, you have to intervene, especially since you have indirectly participated in the fact that Armaan is getting married to Riya?

You fight for the young woman, once again you forget your properties. You decide to tell the whole family its four truths, but on the way you are reminded of your status! You are nobody, but you know you are the mother of this child that you gave birth to in this family during your period of naivety! 

You won't let things happen, but you have no power, you know that very well, but fact seems to ignore it...

You go on with your life with your daughter, you move forward little by little. But life is not a long, quiet river. You want to help those in need, but you stand your ground when you discover that despite the fact that Rey is so tough, he has helped the young woman, instead of leaving things as they are, you remind her that doing well isn't everything.

You don't know when to give up and that always gets you into trouble. 

You're misunderstood in the eyes of your ex-fiancé, you're misunderstood in the eyes of the father of your child, that equals your possessions, but you have a place to hold on to, you can't just jump left and right as you please! You are molested by all the men around you, but you are stronger than that, you don't have to account for it.

Now you have a project at heart, you want to create a school in your daughter's name, you ask Jagnu for his opinion, it's something you care about and you want everything to be legal, so you don't talk to Rey about it. But her big brother hears it and makes an offer you refuse, you don't know what you're getting into.

Riya who sees you as a little family makes sure that you always see 3 of you at every event, you say your prayers as a 3, you give presents to children as a 3. But when you have to leave for an appointment, you only talk about it with your daughter. Rey doesn't count.

Are you surprised, a Khurana wants to do charity? You're nervous, you're alone with two men in a room. You don't know that your life is about to take a big turn. One glass of water and you're in hell.

A man who has reached your virtue. This man is a Khurana, the big brother of the man you have loved (or love)! Vardhan Khurana tries to rape you, you are stronger than drugs, you struggle, but you have to rely on your lucky star to save you!

Meanwhile the people who care about you are worried, your daughter, Rey and Archit (we must talk about him lol, even if he makes me angry, he must be counted...). The next events happen while you sleep, you don't know that the father of your child, Rey, even gnawing with jealousy, saves you. He is evil. He agrees to let you live your life with Archit even if it hurts him. He cries, you should see him, the man is lost without you, but you'll never know.

And your daughter now promises you to behave well, she promises you mountains and wonders, you mean something to her. No one has explained to her what love is and she doesn't know that arguing is the reason she is like this with you, but you already know that's why you are patient with her.

You wake up, you find Rey at your bedside, you don't understand how you went from a hotel room to their house. But they don't let you breathe, you have to face criticism, but you still show you're stronger than that and you reveal the one who wanted to take advantage of you!

My final analysis 

I didn't follow the events from beginning to end, I wrote as it came into my head. So it's normal if you go to the future and come back to the past lol

Jey, I'm writing you this note before I conclude on Pranati, you know I'm not a feminist, and as I said, I say good as well as evil about people, Pranati is not perfect, and she's very far from it, so don't think "just because she's a woman, I have to give her my unconditional support ^^ " But you can be her advocate as you wish !

Pranati in my eyes is a strong woman, except she is stubborn, she knows how to manipulate her world with emotions and logic. She doesn't lie and does what she decides, but doesn't think about her safety for a second. Her resentment makes her be very hard on her and Rey. Not taking him into consideration doesn't mean that he will magically disappear! 

She has often ignored Rey when it comes to Jagnu, she certainly wants her daughter to be saved from Khurana prison, but she loses her objective and what I reproach her most is her malicious pleasure to press where it hurts.

When Rey attacks her, he talks about her situation, he doesn't talk about her life or if he knew a secret about her to put it in front of her. She's talked about Rey's mother several times to make a point about the young man's dysfunction, but in a very bad way! 

To sum up: Pranati is straight in her shoes, she is a strong woman who has lost some feathers in her life, but she is stubborn, she wants everything to be perfect even if she doesn't want to stay in her place and do what she shouldn't...

PS: Thanks to Coolniki for reminding me of something I had left out. 

You remember last week and at the beginning of the week I had written a lot about how Pranati wasn't thinking about Jagnu especially when she said "i don't care" when Rey asked her if she didn't think that the fact that the media was interfering could harm her. I was very angry, she didn't take her daughter's life into account.

It is also a black spot in her house.

She gets past a lot of things as long as her point of view is taken into consideration.

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful analysis...I'm in short of word🤗🤗🤗

I prepared myself to read some bad things about prani already

But to my surprise, you didn't press it hard😃

I loved the first post more than second one❤️❤️❤️

Every word about prani is a beautiful journey. You made me travel from the first episode to till date without me knowing where is my station at all. I didn't stopped either😳

Suddenly I realized that it was the end after reading your sumup😆

Thank you so much Readlo for this... really thank you... I wish you continue it after one month with next part😃

And as pranati's advocate, I won't defend her blindly..you know that and I don't agree with few of your points too

I'm Also not a feminist and won't support someone blindly just because she is a woman.the reason I defend her every move is I put myself in her place many a times and I reason with her.. 

Almost everyone felt that she is an emotional manipulator but I really do feel that pranati never know about this trait of hers... She was doing this without giving any thoughts.. only with Vardhan, she did with an intention to get the truth out.

Her hatred for reyansh was so strong that she ignores his genuine love for their daughter. I accept this but knowing reyansh being a good manipulator and his family situation, it's possible for pranati to misunderstand things.she loves her daughter always and her priority never changed till date. We waste our lifetime in understanding someone and same way, it takes lot of time to resolve mom and daughter issues. 

I agree jugnu might choose reyansh but pranati also becoming matured now that she was ok with jugnu's decision unless and until Reyansh protect her and lover her like a best father genuinely. This she witnessed during kidnapping track and balloon games episode..so she was not caring about her past and future... Only her present matters to her now and she wanting to give whatever she can to her daughter. Morals and values like a good mom. She is such a selfless woman that she was ready to sacrifice custody for jugnu.

When jugnu connect with reyansh and loves to be there,. She was not selfish to poison or make her daughter depends on her though she is babying her child which every mom does.

Edited by jey3ram - 3 years ago
coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pranati is a strong woman but she clearly does not know how to prioritise. After the courts decision her sole focus should be getting to know her daughter and bond with her. She decided to stay at Khurrana house for the same. But instead of getting to know her child you see her trying to be why she thinks a good mother should be. The sole reason why Jungu is closer to Rey than Pranati is because he treats her as an individual but Pranati only wants to baby her. She doesn't realise that after what Jugnu has gone through she has matured quickly and doesn't need to be babied. 

Pranati spends more time in others messes than spending the same with Jugnu. She is on a constant track of being a good mother but why doesn't she realise that more than a good mother Jugnu needs someone whom she can trust, with whom she can be vulnerable nd then form a relationship. Right now Jugnu is used to Pranati in her life but does she actually trust her enough to be vulnerable infront of her. Jugnu knows how Rey is and at times does get vulnerable in front of him. 

She needs to focus on the reason she is in Khurrana house. She has only 6 months but the way things are going Jungu will choose Rey over Pranati just because he is present when she needs him.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniki

Pranati is a strong woman but she clearly does not know how to prioritise. After the courts decision her sole focus should be getting to know her daughter and bond with her. She decided to stay at Khurrana house for the same. But instead of getting to know her child you see her trying to be why she thinks a good mother should be. The sole reason why Jungu is closer to Rey than Pranati is because he treats her as an individual but Pranati only wants to baby her. She doesn't realise that after what Jugnu has gone through she has matured quickly and doesn't need to be babied. 

Pranati spends more time in others messes than spending the same with Jugnu. She is on a constant track of being a good mother but why doesn't she realise that more than a good mother Jugnu needs someone whom she can trust, with whom she can be vulnerable nd then form a relationship. Right now Jugnu is used to Pranati in her life but does she actually trust her enough to be vulnerable infront of her. Jugnu knows how Rey is and at times does get vulnerable in front of him. 

She needs to focus on the reason she is in Khurrana house. She has only 6 months but the way things are going Jungu will choose Rey over Pranati just because he is present when she needs him.

Yes exactly, I didn't develop the point when she tells Argit that she won't do anything if Jagnu chooses Rey. 

I told myself that I would do that part in Jagnu.

But you summed it up well. Pranati still sees the baby in Jagnu and not the 8 year old.

It still has many flaws. 

By the way, wait, I'm going to go and add it.

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniki

I agree 💯 that pranati didn't know how to get jugnu's love. But she never tried to come between Reyansh and jugnu. It's sad that jugnu still wears a mask before pranati but jugnu is jugnu before reyansh. We can't blame pranati for the entire situation. She was misunderstood by her daughter and in that 9 months, her daughter didn't liked to stay with her because she never once feels like her own mom. She blames pranati for everything which is understandable and there's no option to change the preferences. 

Daughters connect with father the most and especially when father is exactly like her. Daughter will feel more comfortable with him only that doesn't mean she didn't love her mom. She was angry with her for all the troubles she faced because of pranati abandoning her. It's not easy to digest for her and she shows that anger and frustrations on pranati.

Which daughter didn't fight with her mom... Most of us do... I have some resentments with my own mom... Though we fight a lot but love is always there... And you said, she is not treating as individual... For this we should put ourselves in mom's position... Whatever the age is, it doesn't matter but for every mom their child is child only even the kid 50 years old. That's the beauty of motherhood and pranati here didn't get a chance to spend her initial years with her daughter. It's difficult for daughter to understand mom's love most of the time.. we fight a lot but we love her secretly. We always don't let out mom see our vulnerable side... 

That's where the role of father comes in play.he will taught us how to survive and show the path to travel on our own.fortunately, reyansh is a good father Even when he was not attached to her. He played with her and allowed things to do which she wants and he has lots of money... So it's not a matter of concern for him. Jugnu deprived of luxurious life once and she deserves it after the hardships she went through.

Pranati knows what she is doing and I agree she shouldn't have agreed to involve in Arman and Riya thing at first but she did it because of seeing her daughter Happy with reyansh.more than Riya, it was like thanking Reyansh for bringing happiness in jugnu's life and she feels both are of same character and they mingle with was other easily. Jugnu's anger with her mom doesn't let her near her. She always dislike her mom. And pranati to give her space, she distanced herself from her except teaching her in her studies. This free time she involved in a mess which she didn't imagined... 

When we see things from outside, it seems different but seeing it inside makes us feel the pain and reasons for our actions.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Wonderful analysis...I'm in short of word🤗🤗🤗

I prepared myself to read some bad things about prani already

But to my surprise, you didn't press it hard😃

I loved the first post more than second one❤️❤️❤️

Every word about prani is a beautiful journey. You made me travel from the first episode to till date without me knowing where is my station at all. I didn't stopped eithersmiley9

Suddenly I realized that it was the end after reading your sumup😆

Thank you so much Readlo for this... really thank you... I wish you continue it after one month with next part😃

And as pranati's advocate, I won't defend her blindly..you know that and I don't agree with few of your points too

I'm Also not a feminist and won't support someone blindly just because she is a woman.the reason I defend her every move is I put myself in her place many a times and I reason with her.. 

Almost everyone felt that she is an emotional manipulator but I really do feel that pranati never know about this trait of hers... She was doing this without giving any thoughts.. only with Vardhan, she did with an intention to get the truth out.

Her hatred for reyansh was so strong that she ignores his genuine love for their daughter. I accept this but knowing reyansh being a good manipulator and his family situation, it's possible for pranati to misunderstand things.she loves her daughter always and her priority never changed till date. We waste our lifetime in understanding someone and same way, it takes lot of time to resolve mom and daughter issues. 

I agree jugnu might choose reyansh but pranati also becoming matured now that she was ok with jugnu's decision unless and until Reyansh protect her and lover her like a best father genuinely. This she witnessed during kidnapping track and balloon games episode..so she was not caring about her past and future... Only her present matters to her now and she wanting to give whatever she can to her daughter. Morals and values like a good mom. She is such a selfless woman that she was ready to sacrifice custody for jugnu.

When jugnu connect with reyansh and loves to be there,. She was not selfish to poison or make her daughter depends on her though she is babying her child which every mom does.

It is my pleasure to make you happy 😉

I told you I was a fair person. I wouldn't say anything bad if I wasn't justified. 

When I say that Pranati is an emotional manipulator, I am not saying that she knows she is manipulating.

On the contrary, Pranati is "real", she doesn't calculate, but indirectly she manipulates her world. 

Rey knows that he manipulates, so he plays that.

But Pranati is unconsciously.

Yes, she is altruistic, she won't force Jagnu to live with her if her daughter prefers her father. But she still doesn't have to give up everything. It's good to live in the present, but the future is also important. 

Most of the time I thought she was losing her mind. 

Her anger against Rey blinded her to the point that I just wanted to slap her and say "Wake up! ».

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I agree 💯 that pranati didn't know how to get jugnu's love. But she never tried to come between Reyansh and jugnu. It's sad that jugnu still wears a mask before pranati but jugnu is jugnu before reyansh. We can't blame pranati for the entire situation. She was misunderstood by her daughter and in that 9 months, her daughter didn't liked to stay with her because she never once feels like her own mom. She blames pranati for everything which is understandable and there's no option to change the preferences. 

Daughters connect with father the most and especially when father is exactly like her. Daughter will feel more comfortable with him only that doesn't mean she didn't love her mom. She was angry with her for all the troubles she faced because of pranati abandoning her. It's not easy to digest for her and she shows that anger and frustrations on pranati.

Which daughter didn't fight with her mom... Most of us do... I have some resentments with my own mom... Though we fight a lot but love is always there... And you said, she is not treating as individual... For this we should put ourselves in mom's position... Whatever the age is, it doesn't matter but for every mom their child is child only even the kid 50 years old. That's the beauty of motherhood and pranati here didn't get a chance to spend her initial years with her daughter. It's difficult for daughter to understand mom's love most of the time.. we fight a lot but we love her secretly. We always don't let out mom see our vulnerable side... 

That's where the role of father comes in play.he will taught us how to survive and show the path to travel on our own.fortunately, reyansh is a good father Even when he was not attached to her. He played with her and allowed things to do which she wants and he has lots of money... So it's not a matter of concern for him. Jugnu deprived of luxurious life once and she deserves it after the hardships she went through.

Pranati knows what she is doing and I agree she shouldn't have agreed to involve in Arman and Riya thing at first but she did it because of seeing her daughter Happy with reyansh.more than Riya, it was like thanking Reyansh for bringing happiness in jugnu's life and she feels both are of same character and they mingle with was other easily. Jugnu's anger with her mom doesn't let her near her. She always dislike her mom. And pranati to give her space, she distanced herself from her except teaching her in her studies. This free time she involved in a mess which she didn't imagined... 

When we see things from outside, it seems different but seeing it inside makes us feel the pain and reasons for our actions.

Well defended, I'm not going to add anything, you summed it up well.

Except when you don't have a relationship with your child, it's up to the mother to try to put herself on her level, that's why Pranati reacted when father and child said she was annoying. 

She prepared a playground and we played this water balloon toss.

But at times I find Pranati to be invasive, but she knows when to back off, as sometimes she forgets her priorities, as she knows how to remember that she is there for Jagnu. You can't expect her to stay straight from beginning to end, but you expect her not to easily forget that she has a daughter to protect!

And now I can't defend her! 

She preferred to declare war on Rey while Jagnu is being insulted, she preferred to argue with him while Jagnu is being kidnapped.

Once again she preferred that the truth of the Khurana's true face be shown to the world before thinking of Jagnu.

I agree with the journalists it wasn't her who called them, but her reaction was not normal, anger too easily blinded her not knowing when to do the right thing. 

On this point, nothing and no one will make me agree with her! The name "Jagnu" should have made her stop, she could have said what she wanted, but not "i don't care" !

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Pranati Mishra....

I won't say who you are, because we already know who you are.

You are a young woman whose life hasn't given any gifts. Like every young girl in the world, you had dreams in your head and millions of stars in your eyes.

Innocence and naivety meant that you couldn't be careful. 

You loved a boy who made your heart beat a thousand miles an hour, you were sure he was the one. But he played you, you just didn't know it yet. He was the right one for you, so you offered him your life, but one day you find yourself faced with a bitter truth.

💔

For you it is a miracle, you have created a life for two, a part of you, a part of him. A whole that will unite you for life, but...

Life is never easy, nothing is ever written in stone!

He is not ready to be a husband, let alone a father, so he says a word that is unthinkable for you, "abortion". You are a young woman who is certainly naive on the edges, but you already love this life, it is impossible to do that so you decide for both of you, and you know that you will have the strength to assume it, no matter what obstacles will get in your way.

(The university part is not complete, so for this part of his life, we've done the trick).

Many years later you live with this double pain. Your one love that abandoned you and the loss of the child you created together.

This! 😒💔

A man you are friends with makes advances to you, you have already lived too much for your young age and you don't want another person to feel what you feel so you push him away.

Living with someone who doesn't love you is like living in prison.

The choice of the one who brought you into the world to change your destiny without you knowing it. Why decide for you? Choices must be made with full knowledge of the facts.

You have decided to keep this child without the father's consent, but your own mother has decided for you that this is too hard a label for you to wear, so she decides to abandon it for your "own good"...

Why? Why do the people you trust decide one after another to destroy your heart? 

In the meantime you decide to get married, but you do it to do it, pressure? You might think so, but for you it's also very easy to break it off.

You are frank, you don't lie, so you tell the truth of your life, you loved a man, you had a child, but he died.... It's all to your credit, but your life has become a real storm... and the biggest cyclone is on its way...

Before taking the plunge, you have to cut the definitive bridges with your past, you burn photos, throw away the key to your heart, you had kept them, despite the evil, but this time you really decided to give it all up!

But here your past comes before your eyes, and both at the same time! Father and child. How do you deal with this situation?

Smart as you are, it's simple, the father didn't want her, so you have to get your daughter back. But your daughter is like a fish, she slips through your hands.

This is where the biggest drawback of Prani begins, impulsive behaviour or actions from her perpective, with no other thoughts or considerations :(

// I'll do the subject of Jagnu after...//

Nothing goes the way you want, you are determined, you face your past as it should, you are not afraid of what society will say about you, you are a mother and you accepted that years ago!

Now it's about the well-being of your child. This child who lived in an orphanage, who suffered rejection by society, who had to fight to survive, you don't know that yet, but as a mother you are already suffering, but you are misunderstood!

It is no longer about what you want, what they want (society and your relatives), but about your daughter.

You are going to destroy the world for her! You've been robbed of 8 years of her life, who's going to pay for that?

You can't blame your mother, but you can't forgive her either, so you're ready for this great battle and the world better behave.

The father doesn't want the child, for him it's a responsibility he doesn't want to take on, but what you don't know or rather I would say what you refuse to see (for the moment) is that he is doing it for you. 

Once again nothing is written in advance, here he is on the day of the hearing, he's going back on his decision and he's humiliating you in front of the whole world!

You are in pain, for you in spite of the harm he has done to you, it is still something you keep in your heart. But you can handle his words, you have a hard skin, you know how to give an answer for an answer, but you refuse to see your child become like his father, so you will become the Lioness who has to look after her cub.

@Bold ❤️

You're going to break off your engagement, you're not frank, but you don't want anyone or anything to keep you away from your child. You say words that are beyond your thoughts, even if reality, you have always loved only one man...

You still make a decision that no one understands, you pack your bags and you go to live with the family of your child's father without any status other than that of the child's mother! 

You arrive when a woman says she is ready to be the mother of YOUR child! It is out of the question!

You know that to leave your child in this family is to lose it for good, you will face all the obstacles alone and you have understood this for a long time.

@Bold, Very true!

Here you are living in this hell house with the status of a daughter-in-law, but you know that you are just the mother of a child who is running away from you.

Every day is a struggle, you fight with your daughter so that she accepts you, you fight with the father of your child so that he can let you breathe and on the other hand the family who doesn't fail for a second to remind you of your status, but a woman in this family, tells you not to try to understand, that the woman has no value and above all to be careful.

But you are who you are, that is to say, you love to help, you love the good, but what you notice along the way, you are stubborn, you don't let things happen without saying what you think, even if it means saying things you shouldn't!

You have to play the role you've been assigned for your daughter whether you like it or not, she counts, others don't! 

Once again you are being manipulated, you can't accept it, you have to make it known! So you tell the father of your child that a normal person can't live in his family, it's normal that his mother ran away and abandoned him, because she couldn't see what was going to become of him because he has the blood of the Khurana in his veins.

We could forgive you because you are frustrated, because we played on your self-esteem and put you against the wall, they say that you use the right weapons to put your opponent down, except here you are wrong!

In a battle you have to know how to think, here you just retaliated. You know who the father of your child is, you know very well that the subject of his mother is something he refuses to talk about, he warned you, but you refuse to listen to reason! You don't have any weapon to hurt him, so you get angry and shut your logic and you're the insulting one!

👏👏👏

Instead of taking care of other people's lives even if your hand was used, you should have let it go! You are just passing through, the Khurana family is hell, but Riya is not helpless, her family has power, let her manage her life with her weapons!

@Bold, never really thought about this! 

Your daughter is being insulted for being illegitimate, you're not there to defend her, but you're waiting for Rey's family to do it for you! It's not their role, they are certainly related, but nothing obliges them to defend her... There she goes. 

Your daughter has disappeared... You remember Rey's words, you think she's punishing you for daring to use her mother against him, but she's not. He may be a devil, but Jagnu is still his daughter.

You beg him, he looks at you, it hurts his heart to see you begging him like that. You ask him to challenge his grandmother for YOUR daughter. It's one of the first times you say it to his face, it's YOUR daughter and not just YOUR daughter! 

He shows you that he is not so bad, he makes his grandmother swear on her life and you discover that it is not the work of the Khurana, and that she has been kidnapped and a ransom is demanded to free her, the anxiety increases, where is your child?

The next few hours become complicated, for a second you doubted your ex-fiancé. You didn't know what to do, so you let yourself be guided, but your daughter is nowhere to be found.

Eventually you find out what made things get this far. Money, more money and power threaten your child's life.

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

A stranger asks you to be alone to get your child back, you don't know who she is, only Jagnu's life matters.

Once again you're stubborn, you make Rey promise not to follow you, your safety doesn't count, dead, you'll be very useful, let's see?

With Rey's help you were able to get your daughter back, you almost lost your life in the process, but that doesn't count.

Days are calm without being so. Storms don't leave your daily life.

Before you left to get your daughter, you had signed a document giving custody of your daughter to the Khurana family, but fate is with you, you won this round, you are saved!

Your ex-fiancé comes to apologise, he reminds you that you were friends before you were engaged, so he wants to be engaged again, for you it makes sense, so you accept to come back his friend and without any ulterior motives!

You try to teach your daughter the meaning of love, to show her the right way, but her father does the opposite, you are irritated, and one day your daughter doesn't go to school, you learn it from your friend. So you ask Archit for help, you don't think for a second about turning back to Rey, why, we wonder why...

You're making a scene again, yes you don't want Rey's help, but it's normal that he asks you who Jagnu's father is, you have to remind him that it's your child, why is it normal to ask a friend for help, except that no, the father is there, no matter what his attitude, he's still the father of your child!

It is important to know that a child does not do it alone! The "YOU" that you spend your time saying is a "OUR" so you have to stop monopolising things, you don't understand why Jagnu pushes you away, but it's simple. 

You are reminded again and again that you are a single mother and that your daughter is illegitimate. Your daughter, who is beginning to understand that she belongs to a girl, is starting to lose her barriers, her words are difficult for her. So it's hard for her to face that! She pushes you away, but you don't give her space, she blames you for things, but you carried her, she doesn't know that it's her maternal grandmother's fault, for her, you're the one to blame, so you have to know how to do things right! Give her time to accept you wholeheartedly.

A woman goes a long way, she is a girl, then becomes a young woman, then a woman, she becomes a wife, then a mother, then a mother-in-law, then a grandmother. And at every stage of her life, she has to face things.

Your worst nightmare, you learn from a young woman is the same situation you were in years ago! It's stronger than you, you have to intervene, especially since you have indirectly participated in the fact that Armaan is getting married to Riya?

You fight for the young woman, once again you forget your properties. You decide to tell the whole family its four truths, but on the way you are reminded of your status! You are nobody, but you know you are the mother of this child that you gave birth to in this family during your period of naivety! 

You won't let things happen, but you have no power, you know that very well, but fact seems to ignore it...

You go on with your life with your daughter, you move forward little by little. But life is not a long, quiet river. You want to help those in need, but you stand your ground when you discover that despite the fact that Rey is so tough, he has helped the young woman, instead of leaving things as they are, you remind her that doing well isn't everything.

You don't know when to give up and that always gets you into trouble. 

You're misunderstood in the eyes of your ex-fiancé, you're misunderstood in the eyes of the father of your child, that equals your possessions, but you have a place to hold on to, you can't just jump left and right as you please! You are molested by all the men around you, but you are stronger than that, you don't have to account for it.

Now you have a project at heart, you want to create a school in your daughter's name, you ask Jagnu for his opinion, it's something you care about and you want everything to be legal, so you don't talk to Rey about it. But her big brother hears it and makes an offer you refuse, you don't know what you're getting into.

Riya who sees you as a little family makes sure that you always see 3 of you at every event, you say your prayers as a 3, you give presents to children as a 3. 

❤️

But when you have to leave for an appointment, you only talk about it with your daughter. Rey doesn't count.

Are you surprised, a Khurana wants to do charity? You're nervous, you're alone with two men in a room. You don't know that your life is about to take a big turn. One glass of water and you're in hell.

A man who has reached your virtue. This man is a Khurana, the big brother of the man you have loved (or love)! Vardhan Khurana tries to rape you, you are stronger than drugs, you struggle, but you have to rely on your lucky star to save you!

Meanwhile the people who care about you are worried, your daughter, Rey and Archit (we must talk about him lol, even if he makes me angry, he must be counted...). The next events happen while you sleep, you don't know that the father of your child, Rey, even gnawing with jealousy, saves you. He is evil. He agrees to let you live your life with Archit even if it hurts him. He cries, you should see him, the man is lost without you, but you'll never know.

And your daughter now promises you to behave well, she promises you mountains and wonders, you mean something to her. No one has explained to her what love is and she doesn't know that arguing is the reason she is like this with you, but you already know that's why you are patient with her.

You wake up, you find Rey at your bedside, you don't understand how you went from a hotel room to their house. But they don't let you breathe, you have to face criticism, but you still show you're stronger than that and you reveal the one who wanted to take advantage of you!

My final analysis 

I didn't follow the events from beginning to end, I wrote as it came into my head. So it's normal if you go to the future and come back to the past lol

Jey, I'm writing you this note before I conclude on Pranati, you know I'm not a feminist, and as I said, I say good as well as evil about people, Pranati is not perfect, and she's very far from it, so don't think "just because she's a woman, I have to give her my unconditional support ^^ " But you can be her advocate as you wish !

Pranati in my eyes is a strong woman, except she is stubborn, she knows how to manipulate her world with emotions and logic. She doesn't lie and does what she decides, but doesn't think about her safety for a second. Her resentment makes her be very hard on her and Rey. Not taking him into consideration doesn't mean that he will magically disappear! 

She has often ignored Rey when it comes to Jagnu, she certainly wants her daughter to be saved from Khurana prison, but she loses her objective and what I reproach her most is her malicious pleasure to press where it hurts.

When Rey attacks her, he talks about her situation, he doesn't talk about her life or if he knew a secret about her to put it in front of her. She's talked about Rey's mother several times to make a point about the young man's dysfunction, but in a very bad way! 

To sum up: Pranati is straight in her shoes, she is a strong woman who has lost some feathers in her life, but she is stubborn, she wants everything to be perfect even if she doesn't want to stay in her place and do what she shouldn't...

PS: Thanks to Coolniki for reminding me of something I had left out. 

You remember last week and at the beginning of the week I had written a lot about how Pranati wasn't thinking about Jagnu especially when she said "i don't care" when Rey asked her if she didn't think that the fact that the media was interfering could harm her. I was very angry, she didn't take her daughter's life into account.

It is also a black spot in her house.

She gets past a lot of things as long as her point of view is taken into consideration.

This is a very well put sum up of Prani ❤️ You've pointed out almost everything, many minor details of events. Once again thank you for the time and effort put into it!

Prani is slowly trusting Rey, specially after the V track, so I'm expecting her to be more cautious & sensible in the days to come with link with Rey! 

I hope the show gives us more of Prani's perspective like how we've been getting Rey's.

Though I am not her biggest fan, she has been through absolute hell and deserves all the happiness, love and support ❤️