Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

All the crew members... Kunal and aneri confirmed it already.. they shot last episode today it seems

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: parboni

1: Not saying she needs to be forgiven for everything but stating her situation and reasons to do things from her viewpoint the same way we don't exactly forgive Rey for all he does but understand why he does things.

2 : She definitely needs to! I agree,esp with daadi now constantly being at her back. 

3: Good to know. The one-dimensional mahaan aatma heriones are boring. One of the reasons,Pranati's character got my attention in the first place.

4 : I'm still not a fan of Archit's character but that guy really did some nice things for Pranati when no one else did.

5 :  Again,I'm talking about her reasons and her state of mind. You said,why she's wrong and how she could've done things differently. While I said,what pushed her to do so,not that she wasn't wrong.What you are saying is for someone to do with calm and clear state of mind,but she was hysterical at that moment. Not even closest to any sort of sanity,all thanks to the manipulation and betrayal by Rey just to follow daadi's orders.

Although,I'd say she should've apologised for bringing up his mother like that. But either they didn't get the opportunity or she thought it's better not to mention his mother at all.

6 : Exactly! On top of that,she's in a dilemma. Her mind trusts Archit but her heart yearns to trust Reyansh. So,she's acting somewhere in between.

1: I am 100% neutral, don't worry about that. Pranati will never point the finger at me without me making it clear what I think about the situation.

2: Yes, she really needs this focus on Jagnu and not to let Dadi win! 

3: Exactly, they like to sacrifice too much for others, I hate that. Pranati is just altruistic, it's a good as well as an bad thing.

4 : Yes indeed, you cannot withdraw credits from Archit. He is good for Pranati as he is an illness in his life...

5: I understood, don't worry. She had apologised when Rey pushed her into the corner and threatened her. She understood that Rey had lost his temper after she pushed him so hard.

6: She knows very well where she is going. It's just easier for her to let Archit do what he wants. That is to say, to help her. 

For Pranati to let Rey do things will again be like putting her heart in danger. 

When Rey made him understand that he had manipulated him in Riya's case, he broke again. She cried saying that he had betrayed her again. We can see that when it comes to Rey, Pranati doesn't just put his trust at stake, but his heart too.