Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: parboni

Warning: Implicit sexual reference and cuss words ahead

I actually missed out one point in my original comment.

So let's consider this point no.7 

Pranati doesn't owe Rey anything,rather he owes a lot to her.

Aaj subah hi,I saw the video where Reyansh was accusing Pranati of going to meet her lover in the midnight while Pranati was explaining that she was only concerned about Navya. To which Rey retaliated that she was just making excuses to see her ex. I really wished at one point for Pranati to snap at him and say,"Yep,I'm going to sleep with him. Care to join us? If not, then f*** off."

Pranati really doesn't owe any explanation to him for whatever relation she shares with Chit. Even so,she told him repeatedly that they were just friends. In the recent episode,she even considered Rey won't like it if she makes a call with Archit's phone. She did well considering what Rey's inner turmoil,but she doesn't have to. 

She doesn't owe him anything,as I said. Things Reyansh did for her or in support of her till now, has either to do with them being Jugnu's parents or a part of atonement of his own deeds.

Like he admitted and we know,his careless actions back in their adolescence led to Pranati being character assassinated for the rest of her life. Not only that,psychologically she is battered and bruised even if she behaves strong on the outside. 

I know,she had a better family,love,care and values that Reyansh never experienced. Even so,even if she is considered an emotional fool for blindly putting her trust on a careless flirty guy,we cannot deny that Reyansh singlehandedly turned her life upside down,ruined it for her.

Why can't she accept the love of a guy like Archit,who is everything she wanted in her life,everything she hoped for? Why even after almost a decade,she couldn't just shun everything and move on?

Because her capacity to love again,to love someone else was destroyed. A part of Pranati died with Reyansh's abandonment. And what remains is the hardened ,confused but self-dependant and stubborn woman.

All my words above don't mean I don't appreciate the growth in Reyansh's character in the past 2 weeks. He has outdone himself and hopefully would be able to think by himself outside dadi's influences. Hopefully,he grows for better. But still,he owes a lot to Pranati.And he has to come to terms with the fact that Pranati might reach out to Archit before him. It is he who will have to reach out to her.

ParboniπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much for this post and your previous one...

I already said.. Readlo surprised me with her analysis but you reminded me why I fell for pranati head over heels today.

I couldn't put it in words but you said it all.. A person who was broken into millions of pieces already. But people expecting her to be like pure white.. 

She needed proper counseling after Reyansh's abandonment and her child's death news.. Teen age pregnancy is very painful and that too they did delivery in home not hospital... She endured all the things with the hope of seeing her child but they showed her it was dead.

Life gave enough reasons for her to lose hope and expect nothing from it.. she tried to depend on herself and no one.. she carrying this pain which is not easy for anyone to go through not even reyansh.. he had bad childhood that doesn't mean it's ok for pranati to go through this hell..

Living a life like that for 9 years is unimaginable... Those pain turned into energy inside her subconscious mind and she herself dunno how to release it.. when she saw a hope of seeing her daughter again alive...that energy started coming out which was buried deep inside.. it urged her to grab the only chance to live again. 

In that mental state, it's difficult for any sane person in her situation to think calmly... She went after jugnu like a mad woman and when she found her with reyansh who was responsible for everything.. that penting energy wanted to burn him from her path that she feels him as obstacle towards her daughter... It's natural after what she've been through...

She didn't trust anyone.. orphanage people trying hard to snatch jugnu from her and Reyansh is not a trustworthy scumbag ( sorry for this word.. but it was thinking from her situation)... So her pent up energy urges her to get full rights over her daughter before this world snatches her from her again... There's no reason for her to expect happiness again if she lost her child again..

This turned into a possessiveness.. and she started doing things on her own...her mom controlled it mostly but after jugnu revelation, she lost her say.  Pranati decided to burn anyone who tries to stop her from reaching jugnu... Archit faced few burnt of it... 

It was jugnu who disliked her and blamed her for everything and her close Bonding with reyansh made it worse for her... That video Dadi showed to us instigated her pent-up energy πŸ”₯ 

She tried to burn reyansh for that which he deserves more than anyone in the world .. but Arman riya navya thing rekindled her energy in a very bad way.. she couldn't hate the person who gave her that pain when she loved him so much.. how can one hate after loving...

Jugnu kidnap put that fire under wraps again..this doesn't mean she can trust anyone including reyansh or jugnu... Since according to her jugnu loves reyansh the most which she was happy that reyansh also reciprocated genuinely. It's just a feeling of warmth for the storm inside her...

Archit understanding what's important in her life and supporting her as a friend is giving her some sort of strength to stand on her own..  she wishes to start a school on jugnu name to have all the blessings on her daughter... She feels education is a best way of enlightening things and that will definitely bless her daughter who went through hell at a young age. All mom are like that only before trying to understand the kid, they start feeling for the kid...

Pranati also doing the same... As of now, that pent-up energy is at rest and she was experiencing some light moments in life because of jugnu.. reyansh and Archit...

All three are important in her life which she mistakes only for jugnu... In all these things, it's difficult for her to think how to understand her daughter but she is trying man which most of the friends here ignore her efforts... 

When something related to past comes out, her pent-up energy drives her insane.. other than that she is a gem... There's a good character behind every angry person.. 

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

ParboniπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much for this post and your previous one...

I already said.. Readlo surprised me with her analysis but you reminded me why I fell for pranati head over heels today.

I couldn't put it in words but you said it all.. A person who was broken into millions of pieces already. But people expecting her to be like pure white.. 

She needed proper counseling after Reyansh's abandonment and her child's death news.. Teen age pregnancy is very painful and that too they did delivery in home not hospital... She endured all the things with the hope of seeing her child but they showed her it was dead.

Life gave enough reasons for her to lose hope and expect nothing from it.. she tried to depend on herself and no one.. she carrying this pain which is not easy for anyone to go through not even reyansh.. he had bad childhood that doesn't mean it's ok for pranati to go through this hell..

Living a life like that for 9 years is unimaginable... Those pain turned into energy inside her subconscious mind and she herself dunno how to release it.. when she saw a hope of seeing her daughter again alive...that energy started coming out which was buried deep inside.. it urged her to grab the only chance to live again. 

In that mental state, it's difficult for any sane person in her situation to think calmly... She went after jugnu like a mad woman and when she found her with reyansh who was responsible for everything.. that penting energy wanted to burn him from her path that she feels him as obstacle towards her daughter... It's natural after what she've been through...

She didn't trust anyone.. orphanage people trying hard to snatch jugnu from her and Reyansh is not a trustworthy scumbag ( sorry for this word.. but it was thinking from her situation)... So her pent up energy urges her to get full rights over her daughter before this world snatches her from her again... There's no reason for her to expect happiness again if she lost her child again..

This turned into a possessiveness.. and she started doing things on her own...her mom controlled it mostly but after jugnu revelation, she lost her say.  Pranati decided to burn anyone who tries to stop her from reaching jugnu... Archit faced few burnt of it... 

It was jugnu who disliked her and blamed her for everything and her close Bonding with reyansh made it worse for her... That video Dadi showed to us instigated her pent-up energy πŸ”₯ 

She tried to burn reyansh for that which he deserves more than anyone in the world .. but Arman riya navya thing rekindled her energy in a very bad way.. she couldn't hate the person who gave her that pain when she loved him so much.. how can one hate after loving...

Jugnu kidnap put that fire under wraps again..this doesn't mean she can trust anyone including reyansh or jugnu... Since according to her jugnu loves reyansh the most which she was happy that reyansh also reciprocated genuinely. It's just a feeling of warmth for the storm inside her...

Archit understanding what's important in her life and supporting her as a friend is giving her some sort of strength to stand on her own..  she wishes to start a school on jugnu name to have all the blessings on her daughter... She feels education is a best way of enlightening things and that will definitely bless her daughter who went through hell at a young age. All mom are like that only before trying to understand the kid, they start feeling for the kid...

Pranati also doing the same... As of now, that pent-up energy is at rest and she was experiencing some light moments in life because of jugnu.. reyansh and Archit...

All three are important in her life which she mistakes only for jugnu... In all these things, it's difficult for her to think how to understand her daughter but she is trying man which most of the friends here ignore her efforts... 

When something related to past comes out, her pent-up energy drives her insane.. other than that she is a gem... There's a good character behind every angry person.. 

Exactly. Pranati has done wrong things. Her pent up anger accompanied by her stubbornness and rushed judgement have landed her into several mishaps. But she had her own reasons to become like this. The same way Reyansh has reasons for being so much messed up,it's just that Rey's reasons being like this is more apparent to us viewers than Pranati's.

Now,both of these broken souls are trying to take slow and steady steps towards each other,trying to heal,trying to stand strong for their child. And we are here to witness that.😳And as I've already said,they both are going to make mistakes. But they're going to learn and grow out of that,as individuals,as parents and as partners.

Viswasruti thumbnail

@Readlo, Amazing first two posts dear. Pure literary bliss reading the analysis of the character of Pranati, you touched the main aspects, i.e social angle... societal norms and psychological issues, i.e emotional turmoil of a young girl as a lover, and later as a deprived mother and as a woman insulted by many. 

Highly meaningful discussions are going on, every post is worth mentioning. πŸ‘ I am very happy for being amidst highly expressive wonderful members. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Readlo , here is a suggestion, why don't you open Pranati AT ? 

Just think about it, if it is not possible for you, then any other person from this thread .😊

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parboni

I'm going to read your analysis taking my time but before that,I'm going to state why I favour Pranati more than any other character and why I tend to overlook most of her mistakes.

1)The most mistreated character in the whole show- she even beats Jugnu when it comes to being manipulated and being broken in terms of trust.

Almost everyone-her own mom,Rey,the Khuranas,everyone mistreated her in their own ways. Yet,she got over them(or did she?)

Ironically,Archit is the only one who treated her better than everyone else and only retaliated when Pranati played his emotions.

2)Coming to that,yes I know Pranati has her own set of mistakes-the way she dumped Archit,the way she became possessive over Jugnu without realising what and how to deal with her,getting involved with Armaan-Riya fiasco and not realising that someone is after Jugnu,going alone after the kidnapper,going alone to talk to the investors in that hotel,still not openly discussing things with Rey and Jugnu etc but I consider her as human only,not some superior mahaan aatma.

At the same time I hope,she realises things and corrects her actions.

3)Now,coming to superior mahaan aatma thing. I think most of us viewers consider Pranati's character to be someone who's supposed to be purely white because of how she deals with her problems everyday. So,while we don't expect much from Rey given his character and behaviour is so unpredictable,we put our expectations for Pranati on a very high pedestal.

So,agar usse koi bhi chukh ho jaay we can't take it at all. "Arrey Pranati aisa kaise kar sakti hai? Vo toh sensible hai na?"

It's like Pranati is the topper kid who,if gets 98 instead of 100,we get anxious. On the other hand,Rey is like the awaara vella kid. If he somehow manages to score the minimum pass marks,we celebrate. Cause our expectations from him are bare minimum.

4) Referring to the previous point and I think you know it as well,Pranati is as much flawed as any other character in the show and is most likely as broken as Rey if not more. The reason she makes so many mistakes is because she had her trust broken so many times,she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Actually,she wants. But she can't. That's why she's always doing and deciding things on her own.

You actually see her depending on Archit from time to time even when Rey is a better option, why? Its because till now,Archit has been the only one who has unconditionally supported her been there for her(till now,atleast from her p.o.v) when she needed a friend.

She understands Rey. She appreciates that Rey has had some positive changes. But it is still going to take a while before she could completely bring herself to rely on him,to trust him. But that'll happen one day most likely. The growth is there.

5)Let's come to the key point,the point that keeps causing a dent in Pranati's progress in developing trust in herself and her relationships-blame gaming and character assassination.

As much she wasn't right in handling Jugnu,it didn't help much that Jugnu kept pushing her away and kept blaming her for whatever has gone wrong in her life. Nope,I'm not blaming the kid. She's naive and hurt and has been through hell since birth,but it doesn't mean her words her behaviour didn't affect Pranati. In fact,it's Jugnu's indifference that turned her desperate,hyper and kinda paranoid. On top of that,Rey made it worse by taunting her,even questioning her character for meeting up with Archit(SERIOUSLY DID HE EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO?). Let's be real,Rey has been nasty with her too many times no matter how many good qualities and how much love for Pranati he actually harbors.

This is one of the reasons I can't blame her for bringing up his mother's incident even when I know she was wrong in doing so. Bhai,kitna bardasht kare vo? Rey ki feelings feelings hai and what about her feelings? Her mistreatment? Oh right,she chose it. She chose to live with Khuranas. 

That's why the Khurana family,even the outsiders like Mallika,have every right to taunt her,mock her,question her character at every drop of their hat. 

6)Last but not the least,I already mentioned this in the previous AT-the mask.

It isn't just Rey who wears a mask of indifference. It's Pranati as well. In fact,Pranati's mask is so firm that we are convinced that she completely shows her bare character. There are no layers underneath it. But in truth,Pranati has the deepest and darkest layer of vulnerability and insecurity beyond that strong-willed and focused person that she is. That comes out every time she says,"I don't care what others think about me."

That's it for my own justification for now.

I'm going to read your post and I'm quite sure some of the things that I mentioned in my post are going to match with yours.

1: That's why I said "Pranati who suffered...." But that doesn't mean we have to forgive everything she does because she's being mistreated....

2: We are human, so yes, mistakes are part of our lives. But I just want Pranati to define its priorities. I'm not going to tell him not to help others, but simply to know when to take a step forward.

3: I never thought that about her. 

4: I fully agree. I said it one day, it's normal that she still doubts Rey and I'm never going to blame her for that. As for Archit, it's above all that he has never betrayed her. So yes, it's normal that she accepts his help from time to time.

5: I do not agree. After that it's a subject that deserves a separate post so I'm not going to push my answer. When you want to calm a lion, you don't move! You're not going to start running around hoping it will turn its back on you... So even if Rey put forward her relationship with Archit or whatever, she shouldn't have replied like that...

If you want peace of mind to know how to look for him by being passive instead of reactive.

As for Mallika... I am not going to talk about her.

As for the family, well, it's up to Rey to do the right thing. When Pranati blamed Rey for why nobody defended Jagnu when he was called an illegitimate child, Rey was shocked.

We all know that Rey wouldn't have let it go....

6: I see clearly in Pranati, we are women, who better than a woman to understand another woman?

We all need a person, no matter if we say no...

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Readlo , here is a suggestion, why don't you open Pranati AT ? 

Just think about it, if it is not possible for you, then any other person from this thread .😊

Ok I'll do it πŸ˜Š

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Ok I'll do it πŸ˜Š

Good. Then do one thing.  Please check PM 

I don't want to see these discussions to slip in to back pages. 

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

1: That's why I said "Pranati who suffered...." But that doesn't mean we have to forgive everything she does because she's being mistreated....

Not saying she needs to be forgiven for everything but stating her situation and reasons to do things from her viewpoint the same way we don't exactly forgive Rey for all he does but understand why he does things.

2: We are human, so yes, mistakes are part of our lives. But I just want Pranati to define its priorities. I'm not going to tell him not to help others, but simply to know when to take a step forward.

She definitely needs to! I agree,esp with daadi now constantly being at her back. 

3: I never thought that about her. 

Good to know. The one-dimensional mahaan aatma heriones are boring. One of the reasons,Pranati's character got my attention in the first place.

4: I fully agree. I said it one day, it's normal that she still doubts Rey and I'm never going to blame her for that. As for Archit, it's above all that he has never betrayed her. So yes, it's normal that she accepts his help from time to time.

I'm still not a fan of Archit's character but that guy really did some nice things for Pranati when no one else did.

5: I do not agree. After that it's a subject that deserves a separate post so I'm not going to push my answer. When you want to calm a lion, you don't move! You're not going to start running around hoping it will turn its back on you... So even if Rey put forward her relationship with Archit or whatever, she shouldn't have replied like that...

If you want peace of mind to know how to look for him by being passive instead of reactive.

Again,I'm talking about her reasons and her state of mind. You said,why she's wrong and how she could've done things differently. While I said,what pushed her to do so,not that she wasn't wrong.What you are saying is for someone to do with calm and clear state of mind,but she was hysterical at that moment. Not even closest to any sort of sanity,all thanks to the manipulation and betrayal by Rey just to follow daadi's orders.

Although,I'd say she should've apologised for bringing up his mother like that. But either they didn't get the opportunity or she thought it's better not to mention his mother at all.

As for Mallika... I am not going to talk about her.

As for the family, well, it's up to Rey to do the right thing. When Pranati blamed Rey for why nobody defended Jagnu when he was called an illegitimate child, Rey was shocked.

We all know that Rey wouldn't have let it go....

6: I see clearly in Pranati, we are women, who better than a woman to understand another woman?

We all need a person, no matter if we say no...

Exactly! On top of that,she's in a dilemma. Her mind trusts Archit but her heart yearns to trust Reyansh. So,she's acting somewhere in between.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

@Readlo, Amazing first two posts dear. Pure literary bliss reading the analysis of the character of Pranati, you touched the main aspects, i.e social angle... societal norms and psychological issues, i.e emotional turmoil of a young girl as a lover, and later as a deprived mother and as a woman insulted by many. 

Highly meaningful discussions are going on, every post is worth mentioning. πŸ‘ I am very happy for being amidst highly expressive wonderful members. 

Thank you.

I have a literary soul so I share it with you.

Pranati is the perfect example to show that a woman is stronger than what society likes us to believe! 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No use girls... Show is ending..