Pranati the woman who suffered, but... - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Mujhe kuch ne kehna I m blank 

Originally posted by Natashapaul

@Bold, never really thought about this! 

Many people have forgotten that Riya's family also has money, which is why Dadi wanted her in his family. 

This is a very well put sum up of Prani ❤️ You've pointed out almost everything, many minor details of events. Once again thank you for the time and effort put into it!

Prani is slowly trusting Rey, specially after the V track, so I'm expecting her to be more cautious & sensible in the days to come with link with Rey! 

I hope the show gives us more of Prani's perspective like how we've been getting Rey's.

Though I am not her biggest fan, she has been through absolute hell and deserves all the happiness, love and support ❤️

Pranati, I'm not his biggest fan either.

Sometimes I just want to lock her in a room with a mirror and tell her to look at the mirror and think.

She overreacts and especially when she's angry her logic goes on a trip... 

But yes, she deserves happiness, she has suffered in her formative years, she has understood that trust is a double-edged knife. And despite this, she has not changed her way of being.

She told Rey.

I have a bad habit of always trusting. And it will always stay that way.

Originally posted by ReadLo

Pranati, I'm not his biggest fan either.

Sometimes I just want to lock her in a room with a mirror and tell her to look at the mirror and think.

She overreacts and especially when she's angry her logic goes on a trip... 

But yes, she deserves happiness, she has suffered in her formative years, she has understood that trust is a double-edged knife. And despite this, she has not changed her way of being.

She told Rey.

I have a bad habit of always trusting. And it will always stay that way.

Match made in heeaven 😆

When Rey is angry, his mouth goes for a trip 🤣

Like I said in some other thread, Rey chose an equal! She is everything that he is, just a bit different. 

Match made in heeaven 😆

Like I said in some other thread, Rey chose an equal! She is everything that he is, just a bit different. 

Exactly.

They complement each other in a good way. 

Match made in heeaven 😆

Hahahaha !! Cannot agree more - match made in heaven. 

Same same but different different 🤣

I'm going to read your analysis taking my time but before that,I'm going to state why I favour Pranati more than any other character and why I tend to overlook most of her mistakes.

1)The most mistreated character in the whole show- she even beats Jugnu when it comes to being manipulated and being broken in terms of trust.

Almost everyone-her own mom,Rey,the Khuranas,everyone mistreated her in their own ways. Yet,she got over them(or did she?)

Ironically,Archit is the only one who treated her better than everyone else and only retaliated when Pranati played his emotions.

2)Coming to that,yes I know Pranati has her own set of mistakes-the way she dumped Archit,the way she became possessive over Jugnu without realising what and how to deal with her,getting involved with Armaan-Riya fiasco and not realising that someone is after Jugnu,going alone after the kidnapper,going alone to talk to the investors in that hotel,still not openly discussing things with Rey and Jugnu etc but I consider her as human only,not some superior mahaan aatma.

At the same time I hope,she realises things and corrects her actions.

3)Now,coming to superior mahaan aatma thing. I think most of us viewers consider Pranati's character to be someone who's supposed to be purely white because of how she deals with her problems everyday. So,while we don't expect much from Rey given his character and behaviour is so unpredictable,we put our expectations for Pranati on a very high pedestal.

So,agar usse koi bhi chukh ho jaay we can't take it at all. "Arrey Pranati aisa kaise kar sakti hai? Vo toh sensible hai na?"

It's like Pranati is the topper kid who,if gets 98 instead of 100,we get anxious. On the other hand,Rey is like the awaara vella kid. If he somehow manages to score the minimum pass marks,we celebrate. Cause our expectations from him are bare minimum.

4) Referring to the previous point and I think you know it as well,Pranati is as much flawed as any other character in the show and is most likely as broken as Rey if not more. The reason she makes so many mistakes is because she had her trust broken so many times,she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Actually,she wants. But she can't. That's why she's always doing and deciding things on her own.

You actually see her depending on Archit from time to time even when Rey is a better option, why? Its because till now,Archit has been the only one who has unconditionally supported her been there for her(till now,atleast from her p.o.v) when she needed a friend.

She understands Rey. She appreciates that Rey has had some positive changes. But it is still going to take a while before she could completely bring herself to rely on him,to trust him. But that'll happen one day most likely. The growth is there.

5)Let's come to the key point,the point that keeps causing a dent in Pranati's progress in developing trust in herself and her relationships-blame gaming and character assassination.

As much she wasn't right in handling Jugnu,it didn't help much that Jugnu kept pushing her away and kept blaming her for whatever has gone wrong in her life. Nope,I'm not blaming the kid. She's naive and hurt and has been through hell since birth,but it doesn't mean her words her behaviour didn't affect Pranati. In fact,it's Jugnu's indifference that turned her desperate,hyper and kinda paranoid. On top of that,Rey made it worse by taunting her,even questioning her character for meeting up with Archit(SERIOUSLY DID HE EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO?). Let's be real,Rey has been nasty with her too many times no matter how many good qualities and how much love for Pranati he actually harbors.

This is one of the reasons I can't blame her for bringing up his mother's incident even when I know she was wrong in doing so. Bhai,kitna bardasht kare vo? Rey ki feelings feelings hai and what about her feelings? Her mistreatment? Oh right,she chose it. She chose to live with Khuranas. 

That's why the Khurana family,even the outsiders like Mallika,have every right to taunt her,mock her,question her character at every drop of their hat. 

6)Last but not the least,I already mentioned this in the previous AT-the mask.

It isn't just Rey who wears a mask of indifference. It's Pranati as well. In fact,Pranati's mask is so firm that we are convinced that she completely shows her bare character. There are no layers underneath it. But in truth,Pranati has the deepest and darkest layer of vulnerability and insecurity beyond that strong-willed and focused person that she is. That comes out every time she says,"I don't care what others think about me."

That's it for my own justification for now.

I'm going to read your post and I'm quite sure some of the things that I mentioned in my post are going to match with yours.

Originally posted by parboni

I'm going to read your analysis taking my time but before that,I'm going to state why I favour Pranati more than any other character and why I tend to overlook most of her mistakes.

1)The most mistreated character in the whole show- she even beats Jugnu when it comes to being manipulated and being broken in terms of trust.

Almost everyone-her own mom,Rey,the Khuranas,everyone mistreated her in their own ways. Yet,she got over them(or did she?)

Ironically,Archit is the only one who treated her better than everyone else and only retaliated when Pranati played his emotions.

2)Coming to that,yes I know Pranati has her own set of mistakes-the way she dumped Archit,the way she became possessive over Jugnu without realising what and how to deal with her,getting involved with Armaan-Riya fiasco and not realising that someone is after Jugnu,going alone after the kidnapper,going alone to talk to the investors in that hotel,still not openly discussing things with Rey and Jugnu etc but I consider her as human only,not some superior mahaan aatma.

At the same time I hope,she realises things and corrects her actions.

3)Now,coming to superior mahaan aatma thing. I think most of us viewers consider Pranati's character to be someone who's supposed to be purely white because of how she deals with her problems everyday. So,while we don't expect much from Rey given his character and behaviour is so unpredictable,we put our expectations for Pranati on a very high pedestal.

So,agar usse koi bhi chukh ho jaay we can't take it at all. "Arrey Pranati aisa kaise kar sakti hai? Vo toh sensible hai na?"

It's like Pranati is the topper kid who,if gets 98 instead of 100,we get anxious. On the other hand,Rey is like the awaara vella kid. If he somehow manages to score the minimum pass marks,we celebrate. Cause our expectations from him are bare minimum.

4) Referring to the previous point and I think you know it as well,Pranati is as much flawed as any other character in the show and is most likely as broken as Rey if not more. The reason she makes so many mistakes is because she had her trust broken so many times,she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Actually,she wants. But she can't. That's why she's always doing and deciding things on her own.

You actually see her depending on Archit from time to time even when Rey is a better option, why? Its because till now,Archit has been the only one who has unconditionally supported her been there for her(till now,atleast from her p.o.v) when she needed a friend.

She understands Rey. She appreciates that Rey has had some positive changes. But it is still going to take a while before she could completely bring herself to rely on him,to trust him. But that'll happen one day most likely. The growth is there.

5)Let's come to the key point,the point that keeps causing a dent in Pranati's progress in developing trust in herself and her relationships-blame gaming and character assassination.

As much she wasn't right in handling Jugnu,it didn't help much that Jugnu kept pushing her away and kept blaming her for whatever has gone wrong in her life. Nope,I'm not blaming the kid. She's naive and hurt and has been through hell since birth,but it doesn't mean her words her behaviour didn't affect Pranati. In fact,it's Jugnu's indifference that turned her desperate,hyper and kinda paranoid. On top of that,Rey made it worse by taunting her,even questioning her character for meeting up with Archit(SERIOUSLY DID HE EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO?). Let's be real,Rey has been nasty with her too many times no matter how many good qualities and how much love for Pranati he actually harbors.

This is one of the reasons I can't blame her for bringing up his mother's incident even when I know she was wrong in doing so. Bhai,kitna bardasht kare vo? Rey ki feelings feelings hai and what about her feelings? Her mistreatment? Oh right,she chose it. She chose to live with Khuranas. 

That's why the Khurana family,even the outsiders like Mallika,have every right to taunt her,mock her,question her character at every drop of their hat. 

6)Last but not the least,I already mentioned this in the previous AT-the mask.

It isn't just Rey who wears a mask of indifference. It's Pranati as well. In fact,Pranati's mask is so firm that we are convinced that she completely shows her bare character. There are no layers underneath it. But in truth,Pranati has the deepest and darkest layer of vulnerability and insecurity beyond that strong-willed and focused person that she is. That comes out every time she says,"I don't care what others think about me."

That's it for my own justification for now.

I'm going to read your post and I'm quite sure some of the things that I mentioned in my post are going to match with yours.

This is wonderful ❤️ Though I may not agree with all, it sure did give me a few new insights and a different take on certain issues, thank you for putting this out!

Read the post. It was amazing! The way you put Pranati's journey,her actions,consequences of her actions and everything. 

The points where I disagree with you,I've already put them in my previous comment as points on why I'm inclined towards Pranati. 

The rest of it,Jey described them well. I don't feel the need to add more.

Again,this was beautiful with both what actually happened as well as your insights.

👏❤️

Warning: Implicit sexual reference and cuss words ahead

I actually missed out one point in my original comment.

So let's consider this point no.7 

Pranati doesn't owe Rey anything,rather he owes a lot to her.

Aaj subah hi,I saw the video where Reyansh was accusing Pranati of going to meet her lover in the midnight while Pranati was explaining that she was only concerned about Navya. To which Rey retaliated that she was just making excuses to see her ex. I really wished at one point for Pranati to snap at him and say,"Yep,I'm going to sleep with him. Care to join us? If not, then f*** off."

Pranati really doesn't owe any explanation to him for whatever relation she shares with Chit. Even so,she told him repeatedly that they were just friends. In the recent episode,she even considered Rey won't like it if she makes a call with Archit's phone. She did well considering what Rey's inner turmoil,but she doesn't have to. 

She doesn't owe him anything,as I said. Things Reyansh did for her or in support of her till now, has either to do with them being Jugnu's parents or a part of atonement of his own deeds.

Like he admitted and we know,his careless actions back in their adolescence led to Pranati being character assassinated for the rest of her life. Not only that,psychologically she is battered and bruised even if she behaves strong on the outside. 

I know,she had a better family,love,care and values that Reyansh never experienced. Even so,even if she is considered an emotional fool for blindly putting her trust on a careless flirty guy,we cannot deny that Reyansh singlehandedly turned her life upside down,ruined it for her.

Why can't she accept the love of a guy like Archit,who is everything she wanted in her life,everything she hoped for? Why even after almost a decade,she couldn't just shun everything and move on?

Because her capacity to love again,to love someone else was destroyed. A part of Pranati died with Reyansh's abandonment. And what remains is the hardened ,confused but self-dependant and stubborn woman.

All my words above don't mean I don't appreciate the growth in Reyansh's character in the past 2 weeks. He has outdone himself and hopefully would be able to think by himself outside dadi's influences. Hopefully,he grows for better. But still,he owes a lot to Pranati.And he has to come to terms with the fact that Pranati might reach out to Archit before him. It is he who will have to reach out to her.