Anupamaa

i dont understand

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

i really dont understand vanraj at all what he really want ?

In today epi he was not happy  becoz kavya  wear anupama saree why he look  soo confuse some time i dont understand him at all in today epi he clearly said to kavya 

mein aur tum and mein aur mere family doo alag cheeze han dono ko alag hi rehne dena

kavya is soo dumb to think vanraj going to marry her he never going to do that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vanraj doesnt want his mistress and his married life mixing as it is right now... before it was ok cos there was distant line there... but now its mixing and Kavya is in the house, and doing things that Anupamaa does for him 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I guess he doesn't want anyone to be his wife because he knows none can be better than Anupamaa but yeah he definitely going to have a mistress in Kavya. He doesn't want lose both ðŸ¤¢.

He definitely won't marry Kavya and Kavya won't ever adjust like Anupamaa did 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he can flirt and spend quality time with kavya but he can never think of marrying her. for him, only anupama is an ideal wife. kavya can never become one. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vanraj only want kavya  uske ghar mein nahi rahe  nahi to  kavya aur vanraj ki chori pakdi jaayegi

He only want kavya should control her love emotion toward vanraj nahi to kavya aur vanraj dono  phas jaayenge 

Vanraj know how to change himself according to situation  

According to vanraj It is like saanp bhi Mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na toote

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Vanraj doesnt want his mistress and his married life mixing as it is right now... before it was ok cos there was distant line there... but now its mixing and Kavya is in the house, and doing things that Anupamaa does for him 

he should think abt this before u cant have tea and coffe together ðŸ˜‚

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Andy3456

I guess he doesn't want anyone to be his wife because he knows none can be better than Anupamaa but yeah he definitely going to have a mistress in Kavya. He doesn't want lose both ðŸ¤¢.

He definitely won't marry Kavya and Kavya won't ever adjust like Anupamaa did 

of course kavya will never be anupama but anupama can be kavya how i can tell you if vanraj have problem from anupama look she can change that if vanraj think she is not well educated then send her in college to complete that cheat is not way , vanraj is not kid usske bache bade ho gaye han yeh na ho iss ke harkato ke wajah se inn ke bacho ke zindagi kharab hoo

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ANGELshweta

he can flirt and spend quality time with kavya but he can never think of marrying her. for him, only anupama is an ideal wife. kavya can never become one. 

idk why i feel soon vanraj gonna realize this anupama ke jaha kavya kabhi nahi le sakte

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Vanraj only want kavya  uske ghar mein nahi rahe  nahi to  kavya aur vanraj ki chori pakdi jaayegi

He only want kavya should control her love emotion toward vanraj nahi to kavya aur vanraj dono  phas jaayenge 

Vanraj know how to change himself according to situation  

According to vanraj It is like saanp bhi Mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na toote

vanraj need to understand this aaj nahi toh kal he gonna expose becoz anuridhu chup toh nahi rahega better sudhar jaye

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

of course kavya will never be anupama but anupama can be kavya how i can tell you if vanraj have problem from anupama look she can change that if vanraj think she is not well educated then send her in college to complete that cheat is not way , vanraj is not kid usske bache bade ho gaye han yeh na ho iss ke harkato ke wajah se inn ke bacho ke zindagi kharab hoo

I guess if Vanraaj even wanted that her mother would not let Anupamaa to do this. 

I mean he might have tried to change Anupamaa like how he gifted Anupamaa during her first pregnancy, bought a car because he didn't want his family to suffer, tried to earn more money and be successful. It shows that he might be a loving husband in past. But I guess his mother's aversion towards Anupamaa influenced him and as soon he got more attracted to outer world, he stopped caring about her. And Anupamaa too might not want to change herself. 

Not that it justifies his cheating, but it doesn't seem Vanraaj cheated her from first day. I hope after revealation, she becomes more smart and confident. 

Anupamaa is a progressive woman. She was elated to know that Toshu has a gf and not made a hue and cry. She even let Kinjal and Toshu spend quality time together. And she also knows where to draw the line.

I hope she draws the line with Kavya in future.