Gappa Tappa corner thread 13 - general discussions - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by HydroxyGroup

As per reports she has blamed her manager for those mal hai kya chats.. during events actors give their personal belongings to manager or to their team so she is saying that her manager did that😆 and she has no clue about it.

I hope she and her lawyer knows what is NCB and their work..he asala tukar defence kon karat😆

If DP is going to give that reason as defense based on just one "maal hai kya" chat  it is really foolish. NCB must be having hundreds of her other chats where the manager was not present. These NCB guys are professionals and not local havaldars.

Originally posted by 10smriti

Saglyancha stock yaycha thambla asel. Mag panic attack ach yenar na.

and soon she will tweet asking people to "repeat after me.....drug withdrawal leads to panic attacks and depression".

Edited by kamalsh56 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by HydroxyGroup

Exactly after some days people will say that they want their lawyer to sit beside them while interrogation because of some xyz reason😆

lawyer no one will allow. But it can be seen case to case basis. NCB will of course be assuring ranveer that they won't scare her if she is honestly speaking the truth and facts. 

Originally posted by mishkil88

lawyer no one will allow. But it can be seen case to case basis. NCB will of course be assuring ranveer that they won't scare her if she is honestly speaking the truth and facts. 

She wasn't scared when she saw the messages about drugs??? I mean I'm scared to freaking name the palikad chi country.

Panic attacks yetaat tar gharoon brown bags gheoon ye mhanaav...

Edited by NerdyMukta - 3 years ago

On one of the channels I don't remember which one it was mentioned that NCB guys are doing this job but they are not supposed to be doing it. There job is to control narcotics at the international level. 

Originally posted by NerdyMukta

She wasn't scared when she saw the messages about drugs??? I mean I'm scared to freaking name the palikad chi country.

Panic attacks yetaat tar gharoon brown bags gheoon ye mhanaav...

ब्राउन बॅग्स म्हणजे brown शुगर का??

Edited by iluvusakshi - 3 years ago

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Naahi.

Paper bags astat naa jya tondajaval theoon hyperventilate kartat.

Originally posted by mishkil88

On one of the channels I don't remember which one it was mentioned that NCB guys are doing this job but they are not supposed to be doing it. There job is to control narcotics at the international level. 

In fact this is one of the pleas raised by Rhea's lawyers and it is so foolish and seems to be a ploy to just confuse the issue. How can they find links to international drug rings if they don't do investigation of drugs within the country?

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Potat dhaval'le tar vaparle jatat

For those who want to (rather, must) understand the new Farm bills and new Labour bills which will totally transform India, here is a simple but detailed  explanation by Shekar Gupta. You must remember Shekar Gupta is one of the most anti-Modi journalists in the field so he definitely will not give a positive spin to anything.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UFQa4Mgsgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDm1I-AiG5g