Pavitra Bhagya

24/09/2020 : Rey the fine strategist

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode was perfect (we'll leave Mallika and Dadi in their corner 🤬)

I keep saying that Rey is very smart and a very fine strategist that Dadi can't do anything without him and once again we saw him in the episode. 

Let's start again from the beginning.

We see Rey and Jagnu in the bedroom, Jagnu is getting ready for school, Rey offers him orange shoes but Pranati arrives and tells him it's school and not a fashion show. 

The parents and the child have a certain complicity and synchronisation as if they've been doing it for years. 

Pranati does Jagnu's braids, as Jagnu looks a lot like Rey, she makes a joke to Pranati and of course the father joins her. And the 3 laughs.

Dadi watching the scene from the door is dying of irritation, to top it all off, the maid says that it's a nice little family and that the evil eye is staying away from them. Her blood only goes round and round, she starts threatening the maid and makes her leave. 

Pranati continues to prepare Jagnu, while Rey is packing Jagnu's bag, comes the breakfast part, Rey says he doesn't have time so he gives money to his daughter, but Pranati looks at him, so he says the opposite of what he said, but always with a smile and good humour.

// It's good to see that Jagnu has lowered her defences with Pranati, she had less trouble with Rey, but here to see the 3 of them as a real family, interacting in such a way to lighten my heart. I think she'll be the next one I'm going to analyse. //

Now Dadi is very angry, she cries in her room about her migraine and doesn't accept that Pranati continues to live her life while Vardhan is in prison. 

Armaan arrives and tells her that some women refuse to work for them because of what Vardhan has done, it's all in the newspaper. Armaan asks Dadi to find a solution, as they are losing a lot of money....

// Armaan I really want to slap him... But you can't blame him, it's his education that speaks for itself. For the moment I'm not going to talk about him, his day will come too.... //

Dadi shouts at Armaan that she has to think about everything and they what they're for! So she asks him to go and take pictures with a model and post it on social networks and makes him leave.

While she's bitching about her headache, Mallika arrives... 

// I'll be quick about this part...//

So Mallika continues to dream of becoming Dadi's daughter-in-law, she threatens her saying that she has no patience so she has to talk to Rey very quickly. 

We can see that Dadi pretends to smile, and she also ends up telling him that she doesn't have the patience to listen to the threats so she has to leave...

Rey meets Pranati on the stairs, she tells him that she has forgotten something that belongs to Jagnu in her car, Rey tells him that he is going to get it for her, but that his keys are in her room, Pranati tells him that she is going to get it for him.

// Once again an interaction of a couple, one forgets something, the other goes to get it. They help each other perfectly. I really like this kind of moment. //

Mallika and Pranati face each other, Mallika makes her jokes telling Pranati to watch where she is going, that she is used to bullshit and her others who pays for her. Rey looks at the scene, but knows that Pranati is afraid to deal with Mallika so he doesn't intervene. 

Pranati doesn't even pay any attention to Mallika and simply asks her if she's finished...

Pranati goes away and Mallika chases after Rey.

Rey keeps some distance, when Mallika talks about partying in the evening, he sees that Pranati has slowed down his steps to listen. By the way, it is clear that Pranati had already had a reaction since Mallika had run towards Rey.

Rey who doesn't let Pranati out of his sight, he wonders why she reacts this way, so he says yes to everything Mallika says.

*Note that Armaan is on the couch watching the scene, he laughs at the situation...

So Mallika really believes that Rey is ready to party with her, while Rey just keeps saying yes to see Pranati's reaction.

Pranati ends up leaving, so Rey pushes Mallika away and tells her that he doesn't want to party. Mallika doesn't understand why he changed his mind so quickly. Rey reminds her that her father won't be happy and especially to go and join her fiancé. He told her to leave.

// Mallika is worse than glue... She can see that Rey's body language is very talkative, he doesn't make any gesture towards her, and that his smile is forced, but she is so blind if not obsessed by him, she just sits there, sticking without wanting to come off...

Then the way Rey reacts to see if Pranati is listening to their conversation and especially the why, is very telling. They've taken a step in their relationship, the war has stopped, now in all the unsaid, still remains unsaid. And it's very important to know where they are now. But patience Rey, patience! //

When Mallika is gone, Rey wonders why it is important for him to know what Pranati thinks of him. 

// He's still himself, the man who trusts in his power, but when it comes to Pranati he really doesn't know what she has in mind. //

The part that really pissed me off and fortunately I had already done a topic on Dadi, otherwise I would have been very hard on her again ! As I said, Dadi is not a woman, she is a person who thinks about her name, her blood and the fortune she loses !

Pranati arrives and asks Dadi if she made him call, Dadi tells him to come and sign some papers, she gives him a pen. Pranati goes to read the beginning and Dadi says "yes, that's what she read, which Pranati decides to get her complaint back of her own free will".

Pranati looks her in the eye and puts the pen cap back in its place. Pranati tells her that she is not going to sign. 

Of course Dadi, Dadi Khurana remains, she tells him that it's all his fault, that Vardhan is his blood, his grandson, that only she has the right to punish him. 

// Remember, I told you she wouldn't have done anything if the police hadn't come, she proves it perfectly there...//

So she threatens Pranati telling her that she has many options to get her to sign.

Our Rey arrives and tells her that if Pranati says she doesn't want to sign, then she won't sign. 

// I love the soundtrack that plays when Rey arrives and he's going to do something good. // 

He tells Dadi that Pranati did not sign the papers. That Vardhan is wrong, while looking at Pranati. 

Dadi who sees the scene asks him if he has sold his brain before coming, and tries to make him doubt, but we can see that Rey is thinking.

// He's smart, I told you lol...//

He makes Dadi sit down and asks her if she is not a woman (good!), that even though Vardhan is her blood, he has insulted her education. Who brought Vardhan into the world? A woman! Who brought him up? A woman! So if he had Vardhan punished, it was mostly for her (manipulator very dear Rey...😆...) !

// Rey, all you're saying is nothing, Dadi is never going to listen to you, you shouldn't have looked at Pranati so much in front of her...lol...//

Dadi doesn't listen to anything and continues to defend his point of view, she tells him that even if he did this for her, if someone should punish Vardhan it should be her and not the police.

She asks him what did she teach them when they were little? No matter how bad the storm, they have to support each other... She gives the papers to Rey.

Pranati looks at the scene in silence and you can see anxiety on his face; but Rey hasn't changed his mind. 

He takes the paper well in Dadi's hand, but he was already determined and he stayed on his position, he says that as long as Vardhan doesn't ask Pranati's forgiveness, he won't help him.

Dadi is shocked and Pranati is happy.

My analysis of the episode.

You know, I don't know who writes Rey's dialogues, but one thing is sure, this is really the first time I've enjoyed waiting for our hero's appearances.

Well, the episode was soft, things are coming together. Dadi, who can't stand Mallika's threats, decided to do things her way, of course, she forgot that Pranati is not afraid of her so she went straight into a wall. She dared to ask for something unthinkable!

Mallika this woman I don't even want to say a word! But today she was very useful for Rey. He has finally understood that he needs to hear from Pranati what she thinks of him.

Don't lose your memory Rey, yesterday she already told you a lot of things, don't be greedy, the rest will come quickly. 

You can see that Pranati is beginning to interact in the direction of Rey, I'll dare to say that he takes a step and she synchronises her step with his. 

But she still has some fear, she knows that he knows perfectly well how to put his mask back on in a split second, so she is still walking on eggshells!

Rey-Pranati-Jagnu's moment was just perfect, I just loved it! ☺️

When Rey finally told Dadi that no means no, that she shouldn't expect any participation from him until Vardhan accepts his wrongs and asks for forgiveness, it was once again a great revelation for Dadi and Pranati.

Dadi is not going to accept this, she has lost Rey. She goes from extreme to extreme without letting Mallika walk on her feet.

Pranati doubts Rey from time to time, we saw it on her face, she didn't know what to expect " is Rey going to say yes to Dadi ", "is Rey going to stay on the side of the truth ", she knows that Rey rarely goes against Dadi, besides "he told Dadi, that he will never go against her, but he can't Vardhan get away with it. "

Rey was a fine strategist as usual. And there he really took a slope sowed with pitfalls!

//Thanks for reading me, once again,🤗 I made 4 pages Word 😆//

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First of all thank you so much for this initiative🤗

Loved reading it till the end. I skipped Dadi and Mallika scene. Now I knew what's the story

Rey is a good strategist like you said and you perfectly penned down pranati's hesitation too. But I already talked a lot about this deal of forgiveness in AT. Now I'm not wanted to ruin my mood.

But still it doesn't sit well with me 😔

I never once agree with Reyansh for this deal. It's ok to face dadi's threatening and blackmails but a big no to this adjustments. Knowing how manipulative people they are, Vardhan will easily get away with everything by seeking forgiveness.

So I'm not ok with Reyansh's way of dealing even for a single bit.

Sorry Readlo but I understand his point of view. It's just that my personal opinion is so strong that it's difficult for me to change it though pranati is ok with that. But I'll watch it and be ready for anything.

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jey3ram

First of all thank you so much for this initiative🤗

Loved reading it till the end. I skipped Dadi and Mallika scene. Now I knew what's the story

Rey is a good strategist like you said and you perfectly penned down pranati's hesitation too. But I already talked a lot about this deal of forgiveness in AT. Now I'm not wanted to ruin my mood.

But still it doesn't sit well with me 😔

I never once agree with Reyansh for this deal. It's ok to face dadi's threatening and blackmails but a big no to this adjustments. Knowing how manipulative people they are, Vardhan will easily get away with everything by seeking forgiveness.

So I'm not ok with Reyansh's way of dealing even for a single bit.

Sorry Readlo but I understand his point of view. It's just that my personal opinion is so strong that it's difficult for me to change it though pranati is ok with that. But I'll watch it and be ready for anything.

Jey I understand what you're saying. And I think I've already said why he did it in the other TA. 

But one thing we mustn't forget, Rey is protecting Pranati. 

I'm not going to make you understand Rey or even his decision.

You know in life to protect those you love, you'll do anything and everything.

Right now that's what Rey is doing.

Pranati is following things for one reason only, she knows that only Rey can help her manage Dadi, for the moment we don't know if she won't go and tell Rey something (we have to wait for tomorrow's episode).

But keep in mind, to protect, you have to know how to get your hands dirty.

In Vardhan's case, I would have castrated him personally! 

If he fell into my hand, he could say goodbye to his life. Now it remains to be seen what will happen next. But as Disco said, he's a main character, he'll have to come back, he'll want revenge, let him try, Rey is not a fool, now if Pranati tells him that Vardhan looked at him badly, he'll act ... 

Rey only takes Dadi in his calculations, the others (Vardhan Maan, Armaan...) don't count! 

Don't worry, I understand perfectly what you are saying and what you are feeling. 🤗

jey3ram thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

Jey I understand what you're saying. And I think I've already said why he did it in the other TA. 

But one thing we mustn't forget, Rey is protecting Pranati. 

I'm not going to make you understand Rey or even his decision.

You know in life to protect those you love, you'll do anything and everything.

Right now that's what Rey is doing.

Pranati is following things for one reason only, she knows that only Rey can help her manage Dadi, for the moment we don't know if she won't go and tell Rey something (we have to wait for tomorrow's episode).

But keep in mind, to protect, you have to know how to get your hands dirty.

In Vardhan's case, I would have castrated him personally! 

If he fell into my hand, he could say goodbye to his life. Now it remains to be seen what will happen next. But as Disco said, he's a main character, he'll have to come back, he'll want revenge, let him try, Rey is not a fool, now if Pranati tells him that Vardhan looked at him badly, he'll act ... 

Rey only takes Dadi in his calculations, the others (Vardhan Maan, Armaan...) don't count! 

Don't worry, I understand perfectly what you are saying and what you are feeling. 🤗

@ bold: couldn't agree more 💯

They say, it's not easy to clean without getting dirty. But I always wanted it the other way around. I myself trying hard to change this perspective of mine and sometimes, we need to lie to survive in this world. I hopefully learn this soon especially when my dreams and ambitions demands that very much.

When we watch a movie or TV soap, our opinions formed based on our morals and values. My case is something related to that. It's easy for me to remain honest than telling lies. I hate when people do that. Life taught me to be practical many times but it's not easy though. Still I'm trying to adapt and understand what the other party thinks.

Even after that, it's difficult for me to change my perspective because of my morals and values that I stick to my opinions the most

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm still not done reading, but this hit me.

Dadi knows what to do, Rey knows how to do it!

ReadLo thumbnail

@ bold: couldn't agree more 💯

They say, it's not easy to clean without getting dirty. But I always wanted it the other way around. I myself trying hard to change this perspective of mine and sometimes, we need to lie to survive in this world. I hopefully learn this soon especially when my dreams and ambitions demands that very much.

When we watch a movie or TV soap, our opinions formed based on our morals and values. My case is something related to that. It's easy for me to remain honest than telling lies. I hate when people do that. Life taught me to be practical many times but it's not easy though. Still I'm trying to adapt and understand what the other party thinks.

Even after that, it's difficult for me to change my perspective because of my morals and values that I stick to my opinions the most

You have to stay true to yourself. And that's to your credit.

My reactions are also very personal when I see a woman being slandered in a soap opera. And I have to say that Indian series like to do that too much! 

How many times have I stopped series because women are always asked to prove their innocence or virtue?

But you know, dirtying and cleaning are always going to co-exist, we can't do one without the other. 

jey3ram thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Natashapaul

But both go hand in hand😆🤣

What can't survive without how

And how can't come in place before knowing what

Philosophy

ReadLo thumbnail

But both go hand in hand😆🤣

What can't survive without how

And how can't come in place before knowing what

Philosophy

Exactly

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Natashapaul

Exactly, I'm waiting for your final answer. 🤗

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

Today's episode was perfect (we'll leave Mallika and Dadi in their corner 🤬)

I keep saying that Rey is very smart and a very fine strategist that Dadi can't do anything without him and once again we saw him in the episode. 

Like I said, Dadi knows what to do, Rey knows how to do it. (With regards to business only). Rest all cases, he knows and does it!

Let's start again from the beginning.

We see Rey and Jagnu in the bedroom, Jagnu is getting ready for school, Rey offers him orange shoes but Pranati arrives and tells him it's school and not a fashion show. 

The parents and the child have a certain complicity and synchronisation as if they've been doing it for years. 

That's why the tagline is 'Juda hai woh dil se, kaise judainge bhagya se' 😆

Pranati does Jagnu's braids, as Jagnu looks a lot like Rey, she makes a joke to Pranati and of course the father joins her. And the 3 laughs.

Dadi watching the scene from the door is dying of irritation, to top it all off, the maid says that it's a nice little family and that the evil eye is staying away from them. Her blood only goes round and round, she starts threatening the maid and makes her leave. 

Pranati continues to prepare Jagnu, while Rey is packing Jagnu's bag, comes the breakfast part, Rey says he doesn't have time so he gives money to his daughter, but Pranati looks at him, so he says the opposite of what he said, but always with a smile and good humour.

// It's good to see that Jagnu has lowered her defences with Pranati, she had less trouble with Rey, but here to see the 3 of them as a real family, interacting in such a way to lighten my heart. I think she'll be the next one I'm going to analyse. //

Now Dadi is very angry, she cries in her room about her migraine and doesn't accept that Pranati continues to live her life while Vardhan is in prison. 

Armaan arrives and tells her that some women refuse to work for them because of what Vardhan has done, it's all in the newspaper. Armaan asks Dadi to find a solution, as they are losing a lot of money....

// Armaan I really want to slap him... But you can't blame him, it's his education that speaks for itself. For the moment I'm not going to talk about him, his day will come too.... //

Everyone will get their fair share from Cynthia, no one will escape 🤣

Dadi shouts at Armaan that she has to think about everything and they what they're for! So she asks him to go and take pictures with a model and post it on social networks and makes him leave.

While she's bitching about her headache, Mallika arrives... 

// I'll be quick about this part...//

So Mallika continues to dream of becoming Dadi's daughter-in-law, she threatens her saying that she has no patience so she has to talk to Rey very quickly. 

We can see that Dadi pretends to smile, and she also ends up telling him that she doesn't have the patience to listen to the threats so she has to leave...

Did y'all miss that scene where Rey actually sees Mallika with Dadi & sort of shakes his head disappointedly at Dadi? Any bits on that girl? 

Rey meets Pranati on the stairs, she tells him that she has forgotten something that belongs to Jagnu in her car, Rey tells him that he is going to get it for her, but that his keys are in her room, Pranati tells him that she is going to get it for him.

// Once again an interaction of a couple, one forgets something, the other goes to get it. They help each other perfectly. I really like this kind of moment. //

The was a super sweet one ❤️

Mallika and Pranati face each other, Mallika makes her jokes telling Pranati to watch where she is going, that she is used to bullshit and her others who pays for her. Rey looks at the scene, but knows that Pranati is afraid to deal with Mallika so he doesn't intervene. 

Pranati doesn't even pay any attention to Mallika and simply asks her if she's finished...

Pranati goes away and Mallika chases after Rey.

Rey keeps some distance, when Mallika talks about partying in the evening, he sees that Pranati has slowed down his steps to listen. By the way, it is clear that Pranati had already had a reaction since Mallika had run towards Rey.

Rey who doesn't let Pranati out of his sight, he wonders why she reacts this way, so he says yes to everything Mallika says.

*Note that Armaan is on the couch watching the scene, he laughs at the situation...

So Mallika really believes that Rey is ready to party with her, while Rey just keeps saying yes to see Pranati's reaction.

Pranati ends up leaving, so Rey pushes Mallika away and tells her that he doesn't want to party. Mallika doesn't understand why he changed his mind so quickly. Rey reminds her that her father won't be happy and especially to go and join her fiancé. He told her to leave.

This was damn funny actually 🤣

// Mallika is worse than glue... She can see that Rey's body language is very talkative, he doesn't make any gesture towards her, and that his smile is forced, but she is so blind if not obsessed by him, she just sits there, sticking without wanting to come off...

Then the way Rey reacts to see if Pranati is listening to their conversation and especially the why, is very telling. They've taken a step in their relationship, the war has stopped, now in all the unsaid, still remains unsaid. And it's very important to know where they are now. But patience Rey, patience! //

When Mallika is gone, Rey wonders why it is important for him to know what Pranati thinks of him. 

// He's still himself, the man who trusts in his power, but when it comes to Pranati he really doesn't know what she has in mind. //

❤️

The part that really pissed me off and fortunately I had already done a topic on Dadi, otherwise I would have been very hard on her again ! As I said, Dadi is not a woman, she is a person who thinks about her name, her blood and the fortune she loses !

Pranati arrives and asks Dadi if she made him call, Dadi tells him to come and sign some papers, she gives him a pen. Pranati goes to read the beginning and Dadi says "yes, that's what she read, which Pranati decides to get her complaint back of her own free will".

Pranati looks her in the eye and puts the pen cap back in its place. Pranati tells her that she is not going to sign. 

Of course Dadi, Dadi Khurana remains, she tells him that it's all his fault, that Vardhan is his blood, his grandson, that only she has the right to punish him. 

// Remember, I told you she wouldn't have done anything if the police hadn't come, she proves it perfectly there...//

So she threatens Pranati telling her that she has many options to get her to sign.

Our Rey arrives and tells her that if Pranati says she doesn't want to sign, then she won't sign. 

// I love the soundtrack that plays when Rey arrives and he's going to do something good. // 

Gotta go rewatch!

He tells Dadi that Pranati did not sign the papers. That Vardhan is wrong, while looking at Pranati. 

Dadi who sees the scene asks him if he has sold his brain before coming, and tries to make him doubt, but we can see that Rey is thinking.

// He's smart, I told you lol...//

He makes Dadi sit down and asks her if she is not a woman (good!), that even though Vardhan is her blood, he has insulted her education. Who brought Vardhan into the world? A woman! Who brought him up? A woman! So if he had Vardhan punished, it was mostly for her (manipulator very dear Rey...😆...) !

// Rey, all you're saying is nothing, Dadi is never going to listen to you, you shouldn't have looked at Pranati so much in front of her...lol...//

Dadi doesn't listen to anything and continues to defend his point of view, she tells him that even if he did this for her, if someone should punish Vardhan it should be her and not the police.

She asks him what did she teach them when they were little? No matter how bad the storm, they have to support each other... She gives the papers to Rey.

Pranati looks at the scene in silence and you can see anxiety on his face; but Rey hasn't changed his mind. 

He takes the paper well in Dadi's hand, but he was already determined and he stayed on his position, he says that as long as Vardhan doesn't ask Pranati's forgiveness, he won't help him.

Dadi is shocked and Pranati is happy.

My analysis of the episode.

You know, I don't know who writes Rey's dialogues, but one thing is sure, this is really the first time I've enjoyed waiting for our hero's appearances.

Well, the episode was soft, things are coming together. Dadi, who can't stand Mallika's threats, decided to do things her way, of course, she forgot that Pranati is not afraid of her so she went straight into a wall. She dared to ask for something unthinkable!

I am really waiting for that day she's going to double cross Mallika and all hell will break lose! 😆

Mallika this woman I don't even want to say a word! But today she was very useful for Rey. He has finally understood that he needs to hear from Pranati what she thinks of him.

Don't lose your memory Rey, yesterday she already told you a lot of things, don't be greedy, the rest will come quickly. 

This ❤️ I'd rather see him have flashbacks of her words about how she felt about him! 

You can see that Pranati is beginning to interact in the direction of Rey, I'll dare to say that he takes a step and she synchronises her step with his. 

But she still has some fear, she knows that he knows perfectly well how to put his mask back on in a split second, so she is still walking on eggshells!

Rey-Pranati-Jagnu's moment was just perfect, I just loved it! ☺️

When Rey finally told Dadi that no means no, that she shouldn't expect any participation from him until Vardhan accepts his wrongs and asks for forgiveness, it was once again a great revelation for Dadi and Pranati.

Dadi is not going to accept this, she has lost Rey. She goes from extreme to extreme without letting Mallika walk on her feet.

Pranati doubts Rey from time to time, we saw it on her face, she didn't know what to expect " is Rey going to say yes to Dadi ", "is Rey going to stay on the side of the truth ", she knows that Rey rarely goes against Dadi, besides "he told Dadi, that he will never go against her, but he can't Vardhan get away with it. "

Rey was a fine strategist as usual. And there he really took a slope sowed with pitfalls!

@Bold, agreed!

//Thanks for reading me, once again,🤗 I made 4 pages Word 😆//

Thank you for this beautiful episode review Cynthia ❤️ Had a blast reading it as usual! 

Do look into that Dadi-Mallika-Rey scene I've mentioned if you can!