Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rakul Preet Singh receives NCB summons

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Rakul Preet Singh receives NCB summons

After being stone-walled, the Narcotics Control Bureau says that actress Rakul Preet Singh has acknowledged the summons and updated her latest address. The NCB earlier said that summons were issued to Rakul Preet Singh yesterday through various platforms, but she did not respond.

She will be questioned by the Narcotics Control Bureau, besides Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor, in the drug inquiry that started with chats retrieved from the phone of arrested actor Rhea Chakraborty.

These names have emerged in the widening drug probe related to the Sushant Singh Rajput case, which has thrown up a drugs and Bollywood twist after some incriminating WhatsApp chats were found by investigators.

Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh were named by actor Rhea Chakraborty, who is in jail since her arrest on September 9 over charges of buying drugs. 

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/sep/24/rakul-preet-singh-receives-ncb-summons/c391eae9b18ea13ef205e851844d210a

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Ranveer doesn't do drugs coz as Per KRK , If anyone from husband or wife does drugs then the other one automatically does the same 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GunDaa

I hope Ranveer doesn't do drugs coz as Per KRK , If anyone from husband or wife does drugs then the other one automatically does the same 

KRK himself takes drugs and spits on twitter  ðŸ¤£

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

KRK himself takes drugs and spits on twitter  ðŸ¤£

Lol I'm not too sure .but he has become public fav since lockdown🤣