Pavitra Bhagya

Reyansh Khurana who are you really?

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Before I begin my lengthy analysis of Rey, let me tell you who I am.

My name is Cynthia, I am 31 years old and I live in France (I already said it once, I was born on an island called Guadeloupe " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guadeloupe "). My English is correct, but I don't like to reread myself so there are often a lot of mistakes, so to please Jey, I'm not going to apologise lol.

In general I like tortured heroes a lot, that's why my nickname is "ReadLo", 'Read' you already know it's for reading, but the 'Lo' is for Logan's character in the series "Veronica Mars", it's a character that made me write a lot of fanfiction during my teenage years πŸ˜†.

So now that you know who I am, let's get down to my analysis of Rey.

From the beginning we see Rey as a real playboy, he has no morals. For him it is enough for a woman to say "yes" to him and it is good, he does what he has to do. He doesn't talk about feelings and he hates what love is.

That's what he would like us to believe. Why has he become what he is today?

We're not going to make excuses for him, he's just bad, we're not going to say the opposite... But why is he like this?

He is the elder brother of two others, Armaan and Maan, which makes them 'three musketeers', they party together, they hide from each other, they don't really care about the consequences... For them life itself is a game, and the world is their hunting ground... 

But Rey is not really what he shows. He is intelligent, he uses words to keep people away from him, but he has a certain presence that makes it impossible to ignore. He controls his world in his own way.

His relationship with his family is tense. He knows there is no point in paying attention to things, but you have to respect the elders and do as you are told. The bonds are defined, report and you will be esteemed! 

Then one day his past comes before him...

He begins to think again that at some point in his life he crossed paths with a young girl he had become attached to, but he could not say how he felt about her. He tried to put words to it, but for fear of calling it the taboo word "love", he ran away.

He was young, he promised this young woman mountains and wonders in order to receive something from her, for him it was supposed to be consensual, but nothing remains without consequence, he became a father.

To see him again Pranati was like a storm, he really thought that asking how she was was an innocent thing, he doesn't remember that the words he had said had bruised that same young woman's heart . 

8 years have passed and he discovers that the child he thought was "dead" is alive and the child's mother hates him very much. He doesn't want any attachment, at the time one wonders why he is so adamant, but he doesn't want to add one more person to the Khurana cage, so he just wants to leave everything to Pranati, but .

Dadi doesn't give him a choice, he respects the adults in his family, so he agrees to play the game.

He denigrates a young woman in front of everyone, he's good with words, he does what he's asked, he goes straight to the point and no matter the consequences! Once again he masters his world as he should. 

Rey is an unloved child, moreover the only person who loved him is gone, we constantly remind him that love makes you weak, crying makes you weak, so take the right path so that you never meet either of them.

Now he has become a full-time father and the mother of his child is constantly in front of him. He has come to do things he wouldn't do, he continues to live his life, but once again past and present face each other.

And it's still not his choice, he brings Pranati into his house, he asks her to run away, he's afraid, but he's also worried, but he can't force things, so he lets things happen. 

He has to consolidate all his things. What does he want? What is his life worth?

Little by little, his true self comes out. He starts to feel jealousy, he prefers to play with words again. He marks his territory to escape better afterwards. 

The mother of his daughter makes him understand that his family is harmful, he doesn't accept to hear her words, one could think it's out of pride, but no! The mother of his daughter, reminds him that the woman who gave birth to him, who once loved him, would rather abandon him than live in her family for him. He cannot accept this awful truth!

His grandmother asks him to bring another woman to serve as a pawn in his family, he has no choice but to do what he knows how to do so well. He carefully manipulates the person who trusts him a little, he warned Armaan to stay on the right path, but here again something brings his past back before him.

What he did 8 years ago, now his little brother is doing the same thing. Is it a curse that runs in his family?

For the first time, he is reminded of his faults, but words don't enter his head, he is angry, he can't stand people insulting Pranati in front of him or even wanting to hit him?

Events are taking their course, he didn't agree with the situation so he preferred to hide and protect Navya, he doesn't expect recognition, so he doesn't say anything to Pranati. But, his gesture once again is just misinterpreted. 

He is a misunderstood man! We think he's bipolar, because one moment he can be "nice" and then he can be "bad", he's just adapting to his environment. 

But in all this, the mother of his daughter almost got married and he remained as he was, alone and free.

He also has to live with this fact. And the man in question is always in front of him, he tries to accept it, but his heart doesn't agree with his mind. 

Jealousy is not a feeling he has never experienced in his life, besides insecurity is not something he can deal with, but he remembers that he is a human being, he has to feel things.

But once again Dadi asks him to do what she wants, he has until now always done what she asks without doubting for a second, but to separate Pranati from Jagnu and to put her out of the house, which is tantamount to taking her away from him, he is not ready!

We arrive at the moment when Rey begins to think what his life will be like without the two young women who have come into his life? Pranati and Jagnu. He has to protect them as best he can.

Now he sees that his family is not perfect!

His big brother, the one who raised him, taught him things, tried to give him the dignity of a woman, without forgetting that she is the mother of his daughter! He doesn't dare to believe this, but he has no choice, the truth is in front of him!

Today we remind him that he got a girl pregnant, that he was too cowardly to assume things so he ran away. His child bears the label of illegitimate and he can do nothing about it, then he accepts that Pranati lives at home, without even clarifying what they are to each other. But it's still a label she has to wear. 

Day after day he hears the same song about them, at first he could only watch, see them cry, without reacting, but what can he do? He can't put Pranati in that Khurana cage and he knows Dadi won't accept that, for the moment he's stuck... And the pressure makes him crack when he tells Dadi why she's so much behind him.

But today, he can no longer be blind, he has to accept that he is wrong, even if he was a man who did what he did, he never hurt anyone and especially not to the point of going to rape a woman!

So yes he was wrong, yes he has to take responsibility, but it is not easy. 

He decides not to do anything bad anymore, but it's not something he can do alone. 

In the episode of Wednesday 23rd September we saw his insecurity, he needs support and help, we can't expect him to become perfect overnight, he's going to fall like a child learning to walk, he just hopes that Pranati will be the one to hold his hand and lift him up.

To complete my analysis 

One reason why I've been Rey's lawyer from the beginning is that a character who is not attached to you, who hasn't been guided, who is emotionally weak, is not a bad person. He could have done worse with the power Dadi gave him, he could have become outright tyrannical, but he always kept a certain respect for other people's lives.

I was also saying that Rey is the one with the cards in his hand (not to mention the fact that he is the hero), but Dadi always goes to him, Dadi needs Rey for many things, she even called him the Prince of the family.

Rey is the focal point of things, she could have found a bride for Rey before, but she preferred to marry Armaan, it's not for nothing, she has high expectations of him.

Rey is manipulative in his words, but above all he is very intelligent, he knows how to calculate the situation in a second and come up with a solution in a second too.

I've never seen him make a false move if it's not his anger that takes over. And despite his power, he has remained humble.

Actor Kunal Jaisingh plays the role perfectly, his facial expressions, his gestures, the slightest of his movements is perfect for any situation.

It is possible that I got lost during my long message, and sorry if I became incomprehensible...πŸ˜• But I think I said the right thing about Rey.☺️

❀️He's just an unloved, emotionally weak man who just wants to do the right thing. He needs Pranati's support so that he doesn't get lost, he will be able to fight for Pranati and Jagnu if he decides to do so once and for all. β€οΈ

It was Cynthia at your service.  πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What an analysis manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree with each and every word of yours πŸ’―.He is neither a man of principles nor a king of demons. The people who wear facade and masks carry very deep emotional wounds. He wears a Casanova Playboy who sleeps with any woman but what matters is consent from her. This is the facade or say what he wants the world to know about him but reality is he couldn't let his first love go away from his memories though he was the reason for leaving him.

He didn't think about how his actions hurt others in future if it was not in present. He was of what benefits him and his family is important. A woman who raised him taught him this only and his morality often comes into play which also stops him from commiting any wrongdoings but not enough to stay on the truth's side.

As you penned down beautifully that he always good with words to get what he wants or his family wants. His manipulations is one trait he inherited from his family. Everyone in there has a separate level of manipulating skills. But Reyansh is good in that.

Dealing everything in a straight way is not his way of doing things but his presence of mind in acting during critical situations is superb where in such situations,most of us become victims of emotions.

I am not having anything to add but I'd love to see his journey till he didn't mess up with pranati and her life in a very bad way based on his complications or others influence.He is  my second favorite character. I'm not a feminist but lover of truth always. Though we agree why he is like this and analysing the layers of his character everyday, still he needs to travel a long journey to become good boy. I'm not pranati to accept him that he's Good despite empathizing and sympathizing with him.

Many  people in this world wanted to be good only but situations and circumstances never goes in their favor. The emotional baggage we carry has lots of influence on our characters. I'm loving how you defending and still not defending him.

He always stand in the middle of both... I agree straight trees are cut but fighting his inner demons is must. He is doing that but he always choose easy path to get his things done like today he tried. I'm not a fan of his twisting things to get his work done and his manipulations. I agree πŸ’― it was the need of the hour but it never helps to win a battle but helps in winning the fights always.

Edited by jey3ram - 3 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sonia from UK

Rey's advocate since starting.However I need one πŸ€¬

ll reply 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Sonia from UK

Rey's advocate since starting.However I need one πŸ€¬

ll reply 

Do you need a lawyer? for what ?

Sonia.KN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

Do you need a lawyer? for what ?

Being most confused soul in this universe 

ll give my review later thats upper reply

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Being most confused soul in this universe 

ll give my review later thats upper reply

Ok ok I'm going to bed, I'll read it tomorrow.

Sonia.KN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

Ok ok I'm going to bed, I'll read it tomorrow.

even me same time around this area

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sis,you must have been amazing with essays,thesis and termpapers considering how beautifully you put everything down here.πŸ‘

Things we already know about Reyansh but couldn't word them as skillfully as you did. πŸ‘πŸΌ

He has a lot on him,he has to protect Prani-Jugnu from his own family,he has yet to figure out where he stands with Pranati,he doesn't know what he's supposed to do right without provoking daadi. On top of that,he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life anymore if Pranati disappears again from it.

The fear of being left alone- his biggest fear after his mother left him(or was forced to leave him,we don't know the og story yet) still haunts him.

His insecurities about Archit,he knows it's wrong but he can't help it either. 

He's wrong in so many ways but that's what makes him what he is.

His bipolar attitude-as most of us like to call it,stems from all the insecurities and vulnerabilities he's been exposed to all his life.

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jey3ram

What an analysis manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree with each and every word of yours πŸ’―.He is neither a man of principles nor a king of demons. The people who wear facade and masks carry very deep emotional wounds. He wears a Casanova Playboy who sleeps with any woman but what matters is consent from her. This is the facade or say what he wants the world to know about him but reality is he couldn't let his first love go away from his memories though he was the reason for leaving him.

He didn't think about how his actions hurt others in future if it was not in present. He was of what benefits him and his family is important. A woman who raised him taught him this only and his morality often comes into play which also stops him from commiting any wrongdoings but not enough to stay on the truth's side.

As you penned down beautifully that he always good with words to get what he wants or his family wants. His manipulations is one trait he inherited from his family. Everyone in there has a separate level of manipulating skills. But Reyansh is good in that.

Dealing everything in a straight way is not his way of doing things but his presence of mind in acting during critical situations is superb where in such situations,most of us become victims of emotions.

I am not having anything to add but I'd love to see his journey till he didn't mess up with pranati and her life in a very bad way based on his complications or others influence.He is  my second favorite character. I'm not a feminist but lover of truth always. Though we agree why he is like this and analysing the layers of his character everyday, still he needs to travel a long journey to become good boy. I'm not pranati to accept him that he's Good despite empathizing and sympathizing with him.

Many  people in this world wanted to be good only but situations and circumstances never goes in their favor. The emotional baggage we carry has lots of influence on our characters. I'm loving how you defending and still not defending him.

He always stand in the middle of both... I agree straight trees are cut but fighting his inner demons is must. He is doing that but he always choose easy path to get his things done like today he tried. I'm not a fan of his twisting things to get his work done and his manipulations. I agree πŸ’― it was the need of the hour but it never helps to win a battle but helps in winning the fights always.

Thanks β˜ΊοΈ

I never take sides, I see good and evil in everyone, so I am a very biased person.

Yes you have to fight your demons, but above all you need a goal to change. Before Rey didn't have one. He lived his life, did what his family needed, so he didn't need a change in his life.

Now Pranati and Jagnu have arrived, he finally has a goal, but in order to understand and decide to change, it doesn't come immediately, it takes several events and above all, it takes a goal ! He has to accept to check it and get out of denial. 

We have seen the path he has taken, it has not been easy for him. 

The manipulation is not good, because it is like playing the others and that's something I can't stand, but when Rey plays that, you can see that he wants something and that if the other party doesn't know, it doesn't hurt.

If Armaan hadn't got Navya pregnant, Pranati wouldn't have known anything. So who would he have hurt? 

He's just a clever strategist, but that's not good either. 

I'll talk about Pranati also after Jagnu ^^ so we'll talk about his case too.

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: parboni

Sis,you must have been amazing with essays,thesis and termpapers considering how beautifully you put everything down here.πŸ‘

Things we already know about Reyansh but couldn't word them as skillfully as you did. πŸ‘πŸΌ

He has a lot on him,he has to protect Prani-Jugnu from his own family,he has yet to figure out where he stands with Pranati,he doesn't know what he's supposed to do right without provoking daadi. On top of that,he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life anymore if Pranati disappears again from it.

The fear of being left alone- his biggest fear after his mother left him(or was forced to leave him,we don't know the og story yet) still haunts him.

His insecurities about Archit,he knows it's wrong but he can't help it either. 

He's wrong in so many ways but that's what makes him what he is.

His bipolar attitude-as most of us like to call it,stems from all the insecurities and vulnerabilities he's been exposed to all his life.

I like the words lol, but strong in thesis not really ^^ besides all my jobs are related to numbers (accountant, and now, web developer).

That's exactly it. Life experiences make what you become. Rey was not guided so he was shaped with what he had. 

The important thing for him now is to do things right.