Dadi, venal, imoral, inhuman, Khurana !

Posted: 3 years ago

Dadi 'his first name is not fixed so' we'll call him Dadi Khurana ^^ 😆

In all the Indian series I've seen for more than 10 years, I always have trouble with this kind of character! A woman to destroy a woman, we see it too much in real life for me to watch it again on TV, it makes my blood run back! 

Let's move on to the analysis of this harmful character! 

From the first time I saw him, I said "OMG, this woman is not normal...".

We know that matriarchs love to let the men in their family do what they want, but here it is a woman who incites men to be demons!

She doesn't think for a second before destroying a person.

Everything she does is done by calculation. In the beginning the discovery of Jagnu was a burden, then it became an advantage, the "Khurana blood" ... How to take advantage of this blood? What can it bring them ? 

She marries every man in her family with other influential families for profit, until now she has been the only woman who commands her daughters-in-law and granddaughters-in-law! 

Then comes Jagnu, her unwanted granddaughter... accompanied by the equally unwanted mother!

Pranati is a young girl who is not useful to her, on the contrary, the daughter is going to make things complicated for her. To put Mallika aside because she needs her licences for her business, she is ready to use her, until Mallika is married! But in the meantime things are happening.

Pranati puts forward every silliness that her grandsons do. Armaan gets a girl pregnant and asks her to have an abortion. She didn't know about Rey, so she couldn't do anything about it, now 8 years later she is forced to endure the situation, here she has all the possibilities! 

She threatens Navya, she puts Maan on the case, nothing and nobody must prevent Riya from getting back into her cage! She says clearly that if she wanted to make someone disappear she would make Pranati disappear (when Jagnu had disappeared).

When her ego was put to the test, she took it as a challenge! Nobody dared to challenge her and tell her how much her family is lacking in humanity! This "worry" has to leave her house, she reminds Rey of what she wants and is eager to regain her throne! 

Now let's move on to the last event.

I read that Dadi reacted like a woman when she hit Vardhan. When she said that this kind of thing doesn't happen at home.

She wasn't talking as a "woman", but as someone who has a lot to lose! She knows who Pranati is, several times the young woman has threatened her that she won't let a girl's life be ruined by the Khurana family, and here, in addition to Jagnu's guard against Rey, then Armaan with Navya, here is Vardhan attacking her!

Dadi was not a "woman", but a person who already saw the red line drawn in front of her!

Today she has sought help to get Vardhan released, she needs him, but above all, she doesn't want a bad label on her family!

If the police hadn't come, she would have made Pranati leave her home, or would have as usual put pressure on everyone ...

Dadi is still what I hate most about stubborn people! 

She refuses to face the truth out of ego. She can't question her situation, that would be tantamount to questioning her existence.

Pranati raised the point that she thought she was a strong woman, that she made her business what it is today because she thought she had that kind of strength. 

Dadi doesn't have an inner strength, she has the material to manipulate, deceive and above all threaten people. When you go the easy way, you are not a strong person, but a venal person. She has no morals, so how can you expect her to be humane?

In today's episode she accepted Mallika's help, but looking at her face, she had already calculated that Mallika would not win either.

She will have Vardhan released, and as a bonus, she will be able to kick Pranati out, but she won't let Mallika win either, everything must be beneficial to her and Mallika is not beneficial to her. Mallika's father is not favourable to his daughter's relationship with Rey.

After the CV's can change the plot about this (we've already seen it several times...).

So to sum up Dadi is a person who can't question herself because she has already defined the purpose of her existence! For her, the name of her family, the money they have is what is important, the rest is nothing! 

She can't question all this functioning, because it won't bring her back what she loves the most!

Pranati reminds her of what she doesn't like! Morality, love, stability, feelings, righteousness! 

I already told you, I see Dadi as a macre, she runs a brothel, and the men who live in her house are her clients!

// Sorry about the image, but that's the feeling I get from her!!//

So you can't expect miracles from her... She's going to get really bad, she's going to manipulate, she's going to destroy, she's going to do everything to win, but most importantly, she needs Rey to keep her power (I'll develop Rey in another post).

As you've understood Dadi, I hate her above all! Hearing her talk is enough to make me sick, but she needs a reminder and I really hope she will lose what she loves so she can get the shock she needs to come back down to earth! 

Thank you for reading to me. 🤗

Cynthia ❤️

I must say, you're a strong woman to watch Dadi- Mallika scene😆

Thanks for this thread

What's there to add when you mirrored my thoughts on this character😛

Originally posted by jey3ram

I must say, you're a strong woman to watch Dadi- Mallika scene😆

Thanks for this thread

What's there to add when you mirrored my thoughts on this character😛

I always watch all the scenes, even the hardest ones, to make sure I don't lose the lens on what's going on.

It hasn't been easy, but I've held up well.  😆

Originally posted by ReadLo

Dadi 'his first name is not fixed so' we'll call him Dadi Khurana ^^ 😆

In all the Indian series I've seen for more than 10 years, I always have trouble with this kind of character! A woman to destroy a woman, we see it too much in real life for me to watch it again on TV, it makes my blood run back! 

Let's move on to the analysis of this harmful character! 

From the first time I saw him, I said "OMG, this woman is not normal...".

We know that matriarchs love to let the men in their family do what they want, but here it is a woman who incites men to be demons!

She doesn't think for a second before destroying a person.

Everything she does is done by calculation. In the beginning the discovery of Jagnu was a burden, then it became an advantage, the "Khurana blood" ... How to take advantage of this blood? What can it bring them ? 

She marries every man in her family with other influential families for profit, until now she has been the only woman who commands her daughters-in-law and granddaughters-in-law! 

Then comes Jagnu, her unwanted granddaughter... accompanied by the equally unwanted mother!

Pranati is a young girl who is not useful to her, on the contrary, the daughter is going to make things complicated for her. To put Mallika aside because she needs her licences for her business, she is ready to use her, until Mallika is married! But in the meantime things are happening.

Pranati puts forward every silliness that her grandsons do. Armaan gets a girl pregnant and asks her to have an abortion. She didn't know about Rey, so she couldn't do anything about it, now 8 years later she is forced to endure the situation, here she has all the possibilities! 

She threatens Navya, she puts Maan on the case, nothing and nobody must prevent Riya from getting back into her cage! She says clearly that if she wanted to make someone disappear she would make Pranati disappear (when Jagnu had disappeared).

When her ego was put to the test, she took it as a challenge! Nobody dared to challenge her and tell her how much her family is lacking in humanity! This "worry" has to leave her house, she reminds Rey of what she wants and is eager to regain her throne! 

Now let's move on to the last event.

I read that Dadi reacted like a woman when she hit Vardhan. When she said that this kind of thing doesn't happen at home.

She wasn't talking as a "woman", but as someone who has a lot to lose! She knows who Pranati is, several times the young woman has threatened her that she won't let a girl's life be ruined by the Khurana family, and here, in addition to Jagnu's guard against Rey, then Armaan with Navya, here is Vardhan attacking her!

Dadi was not a "woman", but a person who already saw the red line drawn in front of her!

Today she has sought help to get Vardhan released, she needs him, but above all, she doesn't want a bad label on her family!

If the police hadn't come, she would have made Pranati leave her home, or would have as usual put pressure on everyone ...

Dadi is still what I hate most about stubborn people! 

She refuses to face the truth out of ego. She can't question her situation, that would be tantamount to questioning her existence.

Pranati raised the point that she thought she was a strong woman, that she made her business what it is today because she thought she had that kind of strength. 

Dadi doesn't have an inner strength, she has the material to manipulate, deceive and above all threaten people. When you go the easy way, you are not a strong person, but a venal person. She has no morals, so how can you expect her to be humane?

In today's episode she accepted Mallika's help, but looking at her face, she had already calculated that Mallika would not win either.

She will have Vardhan released, and as a bonus, she will be able to kick Pranati out, but she won't let Mallika win either, everything must be beneficial to her and Mallika is not beneficial to her. Mallika's father is not favourable to his daughter's relationship with Rey.

After the CV's can change the plot about this (we've already seen it several times...).

So to sum up Dadi is a person who can't question herself because she has already defined the purpose of her existence! For her, the name of her family, the money they have is what is important, the rest is nothing! 

She can't question all this functioning, because it won't bring her back what she loves the most!

Pranati reminds her of what she doesn't like! Morality, love, stability, feelings, righteousness! 

I already told you, I see Dadi as a macre, she runs a brothel, and the men who live in her house are her clients!

// Sorry about the image, but that's the feeling I get from her!!//

So you can't expect miracles from her... She's going to get really bad, she's going to manipulate, she's going to destroy, she's going to do everything to win, but most importantly, she needs Rey to keep her power (I'll develop Rey in another post).

As you've understood Dadi, I hate her above all! Hearing her talk is enough to make me sick, but she needs a reminder and I really hope she will lose what she loves so she can get the shock she needs to come back down to earth! 

Thank you for reading to me. 🤗

Cynthia ❤️

Really well put.👏

When Dadi slapped Vardhan not once did i think she did it out of righteousness. It was all about the danger Vardhan put her name in. Like they say about cheaters. They aren't  sorry because they cheated but because they got caught. Similarly i don't think Dadi would have cared had Vardhan not gotten caught. 

As soon as Dadi told Mallika she'd get her and Rey together the first thought i had was "In Mallika's dreams🤣". A person who considers her family as pawns shouldn't be expected to complete their ends of a deal.

It'll be fun to see when Mallika realises that. Would love a proper boxing match between Mallika and Dadi

Edited by aaliya14 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by aaliya14

Really well put.👏

When Dadi slapped Vardhan not once did i think she did it out of righteousness. It was all about the danger Vardhan put her name in. Like they say about cheaters. They aren't  sorry because they cheated but because they got caught. Similarly i don't think Dadi would have cared had Vardhan not gotten caught. 

As soon as Dadi told Mallika she'd get her and Rey together the first thought i had was "In Mallika's dreams🤣". A person who considers her family as pawns shouldn't be expected to complete their ends of a deal.

It'll be fun to see when Mallika realises that. Would love a proper boxing match between Mallika and Dadi

Somehow Mallika is dangerous partner for dadi😆🤣

Somehow Mallika is dangerous partner for dadi😆🤣

Yes, but I want to see how Mallika’s father intervenes now. Or will CVs will keep him in background and will let D-M duo plot and plan. 

I am also looking forward to see how reyansh faces daadi now. He is no longer daadi’s pota but Pranati’s man and Jugnu’s father. 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Yes, but I want to see how Mallika’s father intervenes now. Or will CVs will keep him in background and will let D-M duo plot and plan. 

I am also looking forward to see how reyansh faces daadi now. He is no longer daadi’s pota but Pranati’s man and Jugnu’s father. 

Funny thing is he didn't think about Dadi once also😃

And I feel Mallika dad won't know this and Mallika will keep it in secret until she gets back reyansh and she is more than obsessive.. interested in getting him like how can he reject me.. annoying types.. he wants Rey like a slave in her life... To make her fall in his trap, reyansh would have done that only... We all know how fun he is

Funny thing is he didn't think about Dadi once also😃

And I feel Mallika dad won't know this and Mallika will keep it in secret until she gets back reyansh and she is more than obsessive.. interested in getting him like how can he reject me.. annoying types.. he wants Rey like a slave in her life... To make her fall in his trap, reyansh would have done that only... We all know how fun he is

Yeah. She is really annoying. Right -  It’s not love but her ego. Reyansh has humiliated her when she was trying to get all over him. She just wants to get back at him. 

Originally posted by aaliya14

Really well put.👏

Bold: Exactly. Very well said! 

Mallika doesn't know that she just made a pact with the devil himself! 

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Rey had already drawn a line for a while when he was the grandson and when he was the Rey of Pranati and Jagnu.

I too am waiting for the confrontation of the two.