sherlyn and prithvi are the two sides of the same coin

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

prithvi is crazy for preeta and he keeps romancing sherlyn. sherlyn is aware of it and she apparently has no problem with it.

on the other hand, sherlyn is crazy for prithvi. she got married to rishabh for him. she doesnt love rishabh but wants to stay his wife. now she is trying to romance with rishabh and he is reluctant. what if rishabh reciprocates? would she have any problem with it? i think no. because she is just like prithvi. and if prithvi comes to know about it, will he have any problem with it? i think no. because he is just like sherlyn. πŸ˜†

dono hi pitch k dono taraf khail rahe hain aur dono ko aik doosre ki is baat se koi problem bhi nahi πŸ˜†

loyal villain to sirf mahira hi hai 🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ˜† Loyal villain only Mahira 

But I think Sherlyn did that drama so that Rishabh doesn't question her too much and feels uncomfortable and let her be.

Prithvi be like baby baby then Murkhon ki maharani and then Preeta Ji πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

But I think Sherlyn did that drama so that Rishabh doesn't question her too much and feels uncomfortable and let her be.

i dont think it was totally a drama.

why did she do that in front karan then?

they showed very clearly why she is doing it. she thinks that prithvi and mahira are busy in their own lives. thats why she has started thinking about her own life.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Rishabh reciprocates then Sherlyn will fall for himπŸ˜† And I think someday in the future she actually will.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

If Rishabh reciprocates then Sherlyn will fall for himπŸ˜† And I think someday in the future she actually will.

i dont think a pure soul like rishabh is ever going to reciprocate with the devil πŸ˜†. but sherlyn might fall for him just before her exit. i mean her love for him can make her leave him only.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

i dont think a pure soul like rishabh is ever going to reciprocate with the devil πŸ˜†. but sherlyn might fall for him just before her exit. i mean her love for him can make her leave him only.

I don't think so. Sherlyn's love is egoistic love as she is not so pureπŸ˜†

She will fight for her love just like Prithvi does. As a criminalπŸ˜†

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i dont think it was totally a drama.

why did she do that in front karan then?

they showed very clearly why she is doing it. she thinks that prithvi and mahira are busy in their own lives. thats why she has started thinking about her own life.

Sheryln is here to stay for some more years. πŸ˜† Right now, if we are lucky enough they can end this Mahira track. πŸ˜³

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I don't think Sherlyn is going to be unfaithful to Prithvi just yet. Her commitments is firm as of now, she and Prithvi have had to face a lot together, there has to be something even bigger done by Prithvi to her specifically in order for her to do something like wise.  

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I don't think Sherlyn is going to be unfaithful to Prithvi just yet. Her commitments is firm as of now, she and Prithvi have had to face a lot together, there has to be something even bigger done by Prithvi to her specifically in order for her to do something like wise.  

sherlyn prithvi k sath itni bhi faithful nahi. usko prithvi ki is baat se koi problem nahi k wo preeta k peeche hai. infact jab preepri shadi ho rahi thi tab bhi us ne haar maan li thi k prithvi ne jo karna hai karay. jab bhi prithvi ghaas nahi dalta to woh rishabh k paas hi aati hai. rishabh ko stand by pe rakha hua hai us ne. rishabh us k liye last option hai. chahe to kidnap kar k marva bhi sakti hai. aur jab koi aur na mile to us pe line bhi maar deti hai.

i dont know why people ship sherlyn with rishabh. may be to wash away their insecurity?! but really poor rishabh doesnt deserve an evil wife like her. i dont think writer is that heartless that he will make rishabh accept sherlyn. rishabh will surely decide to accept her but he will eventually get the love of the woman he deserves. because thats what is hidden in his kundali.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

sherlyn prithvi k sath itni bhi faithful nahi. usko prithvi ki is baat se koi problem nahi k wo preeta k peeche hai. infact jab preepri shadi ho rahi thi tab bhi us ne haar maan li thi k prithvi ne jo karna hai karay. jab bhi prithvi ghaas nahi dalta to woh rishabh k paas hi aati hai. rishabh ko stand by pe rakha hua hai us ne. rishabh us k liye last option hai. chahe to kidnap kar k marva bhi sakti hai. aur jab koi aur na mile to us pe line bhi maar deti hai.

i dont know why people ship sherlyn with rishabh. may be to wash away their insecurity?! but really poor rishabh doesnt deserve an evil wife like her. i dont think writer is that heartless that he will make rishabh to accept sherlyn. rishabh will surely decide to accept her but he will eventually get the love of the woman he deserves. because thats what is hidden in his kundali.

Rishabh will surely decide to accept sherlyn means ? Ha even I feel eventually preeta will fall for rishabh but will rishabh know that preeta also loves him .