Aishwarya - Lost 5 Films Including Veer Zara

Posted: 3 years ago

.youtube.com/watch?v=-DZIxlW1tgY&ab_channel=100yearsofIndianCinema1913to2013

(Newbies can't post a hyperlink, so if someone could copy paste the above link, I'd appreciate it, thanks!)

This is old news for many but it's the first time I'm watching this interview of Ash with Simi. 

This clip is seven minutes long but I'm sure there's a full episode somewhere. Simi puts her on the spot and asks her how she felt when she lost five movies and she draws a blank. 

She gathers herself in a bit and answers all the questions gracefully but you can see the hurt Salman caused her by bullying her and snatching movies off her plate. One can't help but admire the way she conducts herself with so much class and eloquence.

Despite all the success and hullabaloo around her beauty, she was treated like this post breakup with Salman. Kudos to her for holding on to her dignity and I hope every single actor/actress takes a leaf out of her book when someone tries to steamroll them and their career.👏

50 baar post ho chuka hai

Originally posted by elim

50 baar post ho chuka hai

Most of the threads feel very lather, rinse, repeat too ... and in my defense, it's the first time I watched this particular interview. Now waiting for someone gracious enough to post the link since newbies can't. 

My Kangana lost more than double those films. Is she complaining about it? She has picked up whatever she got and ran with it and look at where she is today.People eat from the ground that she walks on and drink the water from washing her feet.😎

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

My Kangana lost more than double those films. Is she complaining about it? She has picked up whatever she got and ran with it and look at where she is today.People eat from the ground that she walks on and drink the water from washing her feet.😎

Welcome to the forum, cutejodikangal, it's gonna be a roller coaster ride, put your seat belts on tight. 😆 Kangana is a trailblazer on a path not many can go down. 

Thanks for sharing...   Aishwarya lost out on so many movies due to Salman. Shahrukh also stopped working with her ( dropped her from Chalte Chalte) due to salman fight

High time the bully Salman is put in place. Arnab Goswami , is someone who is powerful enough to do that...  

[QUOTE=Mo0nLighting]

.youtube.com/watch?v=-DZIxlW1tgY&ab_channel=100yearsofIndianCinema1913to2013

(Newbies can't post a hyperlink, so if someone could copy paste the above link, I'd appreciate it, thanks!)

This is old news for many but it's the first time I'm watching this interview of Ash with Simi. 

This clip is seven minutes long but I'm sure there's a full episode somewhere. Simi puts her on the spot and asks her how she felt when she lost five movies and she draws a blank. 

She gathers herself in a bit and answers all the questions gracefully but you can see the hurt Salman caused her by bullying her and snatching movies off her plate. One can't help but admire the way she conducts herself with so much class and eloquence.

Despite all the success and hullabaloo around her beauty, she was treated like this post breakup with Salman. Kudos to her for holding on to her dignity and I hope every single actor/actress takes a leaf out of her book when someone tries to steamroll them and their career.👏

[/QUOTE Salman misbehaved with her for sure but was. Srk who removed her and dint wa t to work anymore with her so blame srk for her removal. 

Srk removed Aishwarya from at least 3 film many films not salman so he had problem working with her. Salman misbehaved but why srk removed her from others film apart chalte chalte. And it wasn't Salman who tell him so. He distanciated himself from both that time. Removed ash from many film and didn't talk with Salman for 2 years and more they reconciliated on December 2004 at Farah khan wedding