Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

So Filthy housefly Basu now Shamelessly Using Mr Bajaj's Office - Page 2

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ye Anurag aur kitna bakwaas ho sakta hai? I know words like guilt, repent, shame have no connection with this character but ye kya hai? Komolika ko lecture diya but free ka office mila to chipak gaya? Aajtak khud to kuch kiya nahi hai humesha dusre logo ke upar he prevails like a parasite. 

Such is such a failure that calling him a housefly is an insult to the housefly itself. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ab kya lena dena, kon kahan aaye jaye😆 bas kuch din ki baat aur hai

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

At least the office is an actual cheez for filthy housefly to use. 😆

ab bajaj kay paise kay upar beithe ke aramse till end aish kar payenge .. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surbhi1995

did anurag create the situation.no.i guess he very happy for his barbaadi.

Its komo who made a deal with prerna and prerna has every right to say no.so it was a deal between komo and pre.

And more than prerna,I want to blame her business teacher who failed at his job in teaching the basics to his student.

And in this too anurag is at fault .he has his share of mistakes but let other great people in the show to own up their decision.

let side others for a bit .. keya yeha morally right for anurag bajaj kay office mein turant chale jana yeah jante huye bhi komo yeah 51%  gareeb baccho kay haq chin ke liya hain ? A mahan positive character like him jisko CV aksar  Ram ji kay sath compare karte hain BGM mein .. agar usko guts hota na toh free ka chis istemal karte agfle din chale nehi jatee subha subha ..but yah housefly se bhaise yeahi umeed tha meri , but itne jaldi i dint think at first 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

let side others for a bit .. keya yeha morally right for anurag bajaj kay office mein turant chale jana yeah jante huye bhi komo yeah 51%  gareeb baccho kay haq chin ke liya hain ? A mahan positive character like him jisko CV aksar  Ram ji kay sath compare karte hain BGM mein .. agar usko guts hota na toh free ka chis istemal karte agfle din chale nehi jatee subha subha ..but yah housefly se bhaise yeahi umeed tha meri , but itne jaldi i dint think at first 

Its surprising u still have hopes from anurag character with whom cvs used to play for their pleasure.

Cvs will make him ram and will also butcher his character According to the situation.

He is officially ram of the show And will do questionable looking things for drama.

We r used to this last year.So doesn't matter.

Edited by surbhi1995 - 3 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Okay so what's the hulla over the last few days ki Prerna ne 51% Bajaj CIty share Basus ko diya when all he had to do is go and claim his 51% stake 

and all words of lack of brains are applicable to this character ..is he so lame and stupid that he couldn't DO 2+2 to realize Komo blackmailed Pre with orphanage and took over Pre ki mehnath etc etc ... 

Why he didn't think for once why Pre signed her 51% share for Basus ? usko kya farak padtha as long he is with Pre in the same office

or may be komo ke "dark side" dhamki se phir se darr gaya and went to office chup chap

i thought he would transfer those shares back to Pre once he finds out abt it but khair let Hero dwell in his love which requires no brains ... atleast RB knows how to get back his property ... that 200 crores bit in precap is what RB is abt ! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Okay so what's the hulla over the last few days ki Prerna ne 51% Bajaj CIty share Basus ko diya when all he had to do is go and claim his 51% stake 

and all words of lack of brains are applicable to this character ..is he so lame and stupid that he couldn't DO 2+2 to realize Komo blackmailed Pre with orphanage and took over Pre ki mehnath etc etc ... 

Why he didn't think for once why Pre signed her 51% share for Basus ? usko kya farak padtha as long he is with Pre in the same office

or may be komo ke "dark side" dhamki se phir se darr gaya and went to office chup chap

i thought he would transfer those shares back to Pre once he finds out abt it but khair let Hero dwell in his love which requires no brains ... atleast RB knows how to get back his property ... that 200 crores bit in precap is what RB is abt ! 

My thoughts exactly. Why didnt he give it back to pre ?🤣 Protection and love much  

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

My thoughts exactly. Why didnt he give it back to pre ?🤣 Protection and love much  

because he wanted to have Breakfast with Prerna 🤪

Komo se he is protecting himself, hence following her orders and didn't return the company 
and love he has for himself 

For Anurag and Prerna  this line fits perfectly : ram ram japna paraya maal apna 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

because he wanted to have Breakfast with Prerna 🤪

Komo se he is protecting himself, hence following her orders and didn't return the company 
and love he has for himself 

For Anurag and Prerna  this line fits perfectly : ram ram japna paraya maal apna 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

OMG that fits. 🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -RD-

Soulmates like to use other people and their resources! Pre has used Bajaj and his.money power for years why not Anu use his office as well...😆 

dependency .. inkay jindagi dure kay bharase pei gujar geya