bye sumi

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Excellent  update! 

CutieShona20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's just amazing ff I read all chapters in one go riddhima life is something mysterious there is much more that vansh & all family members.......

Thanku so much for this interesting ff..... Can u please update this ff in wattpad also if possible i will loved to read this story their also.......

Continue soon its very interesting i am curious to read further

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, absolutely loved it.

Can't wait to read the lovestory you're going to be spinning here between RiAnsh.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 6 

Ridhima is enjoying the view of the beach on the terrace from quite some time and Mrs Radha enters the scene. 

Villa Cosmos Beach House, Afionas, Greece - Booking.com

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, I know you would be here. Beach and watching stars is your favourite past time. 

Ridhima: yes Maa! I always feel calm when I'm near the sea. Star Gazing relaxes me very well. I can live anywhere in the world if I can have the sea view and enjoy star gaze. 

Mrs Radha: So tell me, what are you thinking?

Ridhima: Me, nothing

Mrs Radha: I know you since you were 8 years old. If you are enjoying the view of sea and star gazing then that also includes you are thinking about something very deeply. I don't know to what extent I can help you with your thoughts, nonetheless, I can hear your turmoil. 

Ridhima: Just about life! Kaha shuru ki and ab kaha hu

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, I know what are you feeling. However, always remember we are with you. No one in the world knows about the founder of AF because you wanted to keep it as a secret. No matter whether you like it or not, you are the founder of AF. You are the one who made all of us come under one roof. Though I'm the face of AF, yet you are the one who should get all this recognition. When are you going to tell the world about it?

(Vansh and family shocked to hear Ridhima is the one started AF - world's biggest NGO. Ishani is the one, who was hit by the truth. To work for AF is her dream and this Ridhima is the founder of NGO, whom they thought as middle-class trash. )

Vansh (Mind): What is this? Ridhima heads AF? Then why she didn't tell us until now? If she has such background, why she is working for 500Rs/- 

What are you hiding from me Ridhima?

(Back to Terrace) 

Ridhima: Maa, do you know about the farmer who has sent the rice to market? 

Mrs Radha: Huh?

Ridhima: Do you?

Mrs Radha: No

Ridhima: Then why should the world know about me. Daily we eat food, yet we don't know from whose crop it is? Who is the farmer? We say thanks to God, but we never say thanks to the farmer who does the hard work. Then why should the world know about me? I'm happy the way I'm. 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, at least you say about yourself to Rai Sighanias. They can't be in dark. They are your family. Vansh is your husband. He has rights to know. 

Ridhima: Marriage, family and husband ...... she smiles 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, are you happy in this relation?

Ridhima: I don't know

Yes, Maa. I don't know! I don't know what to do with this relation. When I started the relation I said to myself, God is making me take this step, now I don't know which side I should take. I feel as if I'm trapped into something. 

Mrs Radha: Then why did you take a bullet for Vansh?

Ridhima: I don't know. I just did. But maa, I would do the same thing even for a stranger too. I can't let someone die before my eyes. I can't see it again. I don't have the strength to watch someone dying before me. 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, Ridhima, Ridhima! Be calm. 

(Dadi: What is Ridhima saying Vansh? Why did she feel like that? What actually happening between you two?

Vansh: Dadi, please. Let watch. Let's hear what she wanted to say. )

(Back to Terrace) 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, bygones are bygones. Don't live in the past. I know even today you are carrying a huge burden on your shoulders. Whenever you laugh you try to laugh fully with your heart, yet somewhere you stop yourself because of your past. Remember Ridhima, your birth doesn't decide who you are, it is the choices you make in your life makes who you are. Having said that, you have always been the one who chose the decisions of your life. You have been the one who made sure to build AF and gave every person in AF a second chance to live such a beautiful life.  

It's time for you to start your life. Don't live in the past. If Vansh is the right guy for you, then go ahead and embrace him. Don't stop yourself for someone else misdeeds. 

Tell me everything from starting......

(Due to thunders and storm connection gets lost! Due to which Vansh and his family unable to hear anything that Ridhima said. Its been 45 minutes they couldn't hear anything that Ridhima was saying. Anupriya is quite happy that nature itself doesn't want the truth to be revealed. But now what Mrs Radha will say) 

Mrs Radha: So you have put his mother portrait on fire? 

(Vansh and his family get alert to his question and Anupriya doesn't know what to do. She wants to run from the place)

Ridhima: Maa, how could you think like that? Of course, I didn't 

(Vansh and all in a confused state. She herself said she did on that way. Why she saying no, now?) 

Mrs Radha: Then who did?

Ridhima: Somone from his family. 

Mrs Radha: You have enough proof to showcase it is from is family?

Ridhima: Yes 

Mrs Radha: Then why didn't you reveal it to everyone. What were you thinking? 

Ridhima: Because, because, I just can't break the person who was already broken. I simply can't

(Vansh and everyone was shocked to listen Ridhima calling Vansh a broken person and she didn't say the truth because she can't see him in pain) 

Ridhima: I can't Maa. Maa, Vansh is a broken man. He carries an aura like Amitabh Bachchan from Zanjeer, but he's a completely broken man. He is living inside a dark castle where light also fears to enter because he has built his walls so strong. Maa, Vansh has trust issues. Major trust issues. If I reveal the truth to him, then he will not only outcast the person but also the relation too. He will lose trust in the relationship too which I don't want to happen. 

Maa, Diwan Saab once said, "A relationship is like a thread; once broken can't be joined again and if tried there will be always a knot. If a thread is a relationship then there are two people at both the ends; they only come closer after the know as the thread is shortened and a thread never break again from the knot."

In Vansh case, once the thread is broken he won't try to mend it. He simply feels the other person betrayed him, so he will hurt the person. He won't try to know what caused them to do this. If they try to do also, he won't give chance. What's left then? A scar in Vansh heart and mind that, his family person betrayed him. I don't want him to undergo that pain. He can hate me because at the end of the day I'm just an outsider. But I don't want him to lose the relations which are so sacred for him since his childhood. 

(Dadi is in tears seeing how she maintained the relationship so well. I always know Ridhima is the one for Vansh and today she proved it again. I don't want to know who has put fire on Uma's portrait. But whoever did this, Ridima has done favour on you and make sure you pay her with respect and love. 

Vansh Mind: He's hiding his tears. What is she? First she takes Bullet for the enemy who wants to hurt her. Second, she also takes the blame because he doesn't lose trust in the relationship and his family members? I know I started liking this girl and bowed before yet. However, still, I want to know who is behind her? But why she is forgetting her mission? She is a spy and why can't she simply behave like one? My trust in her is my problem, why is she doing this? Is she also started liking me? Is Dadi right about Ridhima feelings? 

She has started decoding Vansh Rai Singhania. 

(Back to Terrace)

Mrs Radha: Yet you say, you don't understand Vansh

Ridhima: Of course! I don't understand Maa. I mean how come someone can be so unpredictable. I really can't understand him. 

(Vansh: laughs 

Dadi and everyone is surprised to see him laugh wholeheartedly after ages. 

Vansh: See Dadi, this girl says she can't understand me. What to do with her and I carry aura like Amitabh Bachchan from Zanjeer... ahahahahah , he has tears in his eyes while saying this) 

Precap: Ridhima is DR R? 

Chapter 7 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5178770?pn=11&pc=154338761

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

O M G๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Riddhu founder of AF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am loving the way she talks about vansh

Amitabh Bachchan n all haa๐Ÿ˜†

N look who is laughing whole heartedly

Aaha it's none other than our very own vansh boss

N wait what? Riddhu Dr. R

Interesting very interesting 

Thank you so much dear for this FF๐Ÿค—

Please update soon

Sh51030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is just outstanding. 

Do continue soon .

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Niz update yaar Carry on story line the way itself 45 min conversation between them is good thank you not revealed so much of her past Good Luck for upcoming update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Finally.

Its been revealed that Riddhima is thebowner and founder of AF...

She knows Vansh yet she doesnt know him fully.

Hope sab thik hojaye.

Mrs. Radha and Riddhima talks were awesome

Continue soooonish.