Anupamaa

Vanraj’s two facedness & Kavya’s brazenness

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Vanraj’s despicable behavior towards Anupama today, both the yelling at the “stench” emanating from her hands and later retracting his words and kissing those very same hands, were both totally inexcusable.

What monstrous intentions, first to spring upon her with such contempt and then to cover up the same because of Sanjay’s words with two faced pretend contriteness! The man is beyond any kind of redemption. Cannot wait for Vanraj to be humiliated at Toshu’s sagaii and have his children look down upon him with contempt. Looking forward to seeing Vanraj feel small and miserable. 

As for Kavya, she is getting to be so unreasonably possessive of Vanraj. What brazen behavior and how terrible to not only ensconce herself in Anupama’s home but to constantly monitor and limit Vanraj’s interactions with his wife! It was repulsive the way she forcibly wrenched the sari gifted by Vanraj to Anupama from Anupama’s hands and draped it upon herself. Kavya was a grey character before but is turning out to be blacker than black. 

Was that moment of shared laughter between Vanraj and Anupama genuine? The moment of togetherness about the idiocy of being upset at being called sasur? 

On the aside, superb acting by the actress playing Anupama as she wretchedly tries to wipe out the smell of cooking from her hands and throws water upon herself in that distraught fashion.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i hate vanraj so much. the way he insulted anupama was very disturbing. his wife anupama cannot get romantic with him because they are parents of three children. what he is doing with another woman. tab kya umar kam ho jati hai. such a pervert. nasty vanraj and kavya. i hope jaldi inka affair sab ke samne aye.🤢 vanraj ka father ise lat marke ghar se bahar nikale. 🤬

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i hate vanraj so much. the way he insulted anupama was very disturbing. his wife anupama cannot get romantic with him because they are parents of three children. what he is doing with another woman. tab kya umar kam ho jati hai. such a pervert. nasty vanraj and kavya. i hope jaldi inka affair sab ke samne aye.🤢 vanraj ka father ise lat marke ghar se bahar nikale. 🤬

That scene upset me too, it was tantamount to abuse and Anupama puts up with it and so readily forgives him. Her hurt and despair at being repulsed was so well portrayed by the actress. It was a pain that palpated across the scene to the audience. 

I hated the scene where Kavya aggressively grabbed the sari out of Anupama’s hands, the sheer selfishness, immaturity and boldness of Kavya’s act was off putting and Anupama’s helplessness made it look all so wretched.

That Vanraj is a monster, the sheer audacity of the man to have his mistress living in his house. I hope Kavya gets humiliated big time as well at the sagaii along with Mr. Ravanraj. 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

vanraj is cheapster there should be no forgiveness for this men he dont deserve it also i swear if anu forgive him easily iam going to be done with this show 

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anupama's acting is the only redeeming thing of the show now. All this is just too much. I can't believe everyone involved in the show is dragging it so much. At least by the engagement time this so-called secret should come out. 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

vanraj is cheapster there should be no forgiveness for this men he dont deserve it also i swear if anu forgive him easily iam going to be done with this show 

I don’t think Anupama will forgive him easily, hope not, fingers crossed. 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bholabear

Anupama's acting is the only redeeming thing of the show now. All this is just too much. I can't believe everyone involved in the show is dragging it so much. At least by the engagement time this so-called secret should come out. 

She is an awesome actress except for the coy scenes, she can portray any emotion with ease.  It is dragging, and wish the secret would out and the story could move on. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

At this rate the fact that Vanraj feels no shame that he is bringing to his family when about few ppl have caught him out, and feel no guilt at alll... says it all

I dont think he will feel shame even when his family finds out, sure feel some remorse but once again he will blame Anupamaa cos he couldnt be this kind of wife blah blah...    even Leela will be alittle like that too

At this rate, i hope the show who are putting these scenerios in, with each insult and what Vanraj tells her off on, will be coming back around when and hopefully Anupamaa breaks free and raising her voice and gets confidence to say it all back to his face and Leela

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lennie

At this rate the fact that Vanraj feels no shame that he is bringing to his family when about few ppl have caught him out, and feel no guilt at alll... says it all

I dont think he will feel shame even when his family finds out, sure feel some remorse but once again he will blame Anupamaa cos he couldnt be this kind of wife blah blah...    even Leela will be alittle like that too

At this rate, i hope the show who are putting these scenerios in, with each insult and what Vanraj tells her off on, will be coming back around when and hopefully Anupamaa breaks free and raising her voice and gets confidence to say it all back to his face and Leela

Exactly. Vanraj will blame her only and Leela will agree saying I never  chose her for your wife, your Daadi only chose her. But when on earth will this happen, that's what I'm waiting for now. So tired of all this nonsense. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

After reading everyone comments and point of views in a few words only I will say 

THE MORE ANUPAMAA IS FORGIVING HIM RIGHT NOW THE MORE SHE WILL NOT I

N THE FUTURE. Her pains which she's controlling  and forgetting now will erupt.