Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 1 Discussion thread - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Season 2 is ok but season 1 is way better 

Season 1 is iconic😍

Yes that’s what those who have seen S#1 have to say .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

Yes, season 1 is much better than season 2. 

I was present for season 1.  Lived, slept and discussed it on a wonderful forum.  Met a lot of likeminded people. And had loads of fun times.  Miss them now.

Originally posted by Xarina

I was present for season 1.  Lived, slept and discussed it on a wonderful forum.  Met a lot of likeminded people. And had loads of fun times.  Miss them now.

I miss those lively days n nights 

I know Ahem sees Anita outside her house where Gopi is in the passenger seat and he drives off leaving her crying. I also know this was after a few episodes after Gopi and Ahem's wedding.

But I can't remember was this after Ahem knew about Umang being her sister 

I know we don't know what the conversation was about but I think we did hear Ahem say something like "first Umang now you too."

am I right and what episode was that

Second question 

There was also one episode where Ahem's bank account there was a withdrawal transaction from his bank account that he lost profit for. I'm remembering correctly I think it was around the time Gopi put pamphlets in the box for Dhaval new business and Gopi washing Ahem's laptop. But I'm pretty sure that not why he lost profit so what was it for? 

I want to know what episode is that too plz

Last question

When Ahem and Gopi went to Deepak party I know Gopi didn't talk to anyone including Deepak and stood in the corner because he got angry at her when he came home, but I want to confirm if I am remembering correctly, I'm pretty sure Ahem said two kids were injured at the party and they had to call for an ambulance and did ahem forget his phone but Gopi didn't let him go back and get it because she said she was worried about Kokila. 

Plz reply and let me know. 

hello all Saathiya fans, I just came here to share my opinion with you. I have  watched all episodes of Saathiya's first season and I think that Gopi was never a good sister to Radha. First of all, Radha was mistreated by everyone, not  just Gopi. At the beginning Rashi used  her as a servant and no one said a word. Then, when Rashi began misleading Radha about Ahem's twin brother no one confronted her again. Afterwards, when Radha began making intrigues between Rashi and Jigar, no one asked Radha why was she doing this. Next, when she united with Tripti, she felt her as a sister and the family wanted to separate Radha from Tripti, they wanted to do it forcefully instead of letting Radha herself realize that Tripti doesn't care for her. This backfired against them and they instigated her against themselves. What's more, Madhu also never cared for Radha. When she found out that she was responsible for the accident with Meera, Madhu never asked Radha why would she do that. It's true that Tripti is also responsible for Radha's wrongdoings, but most responsible are the modis. They never cared for Radha, never asked her how she feels or something like that. She  was naive and   everyone used that against her.

Ok so the 1pm run of this subtitle free is now over I hope they make an effort to make some subtitles and re-air it yet again for me.

I'm watching 0.5 or sometimes 3 which people are saying is the same thing remade but that isn't the same as old school with subtitles on it.