Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome thread, Tanu & Sam! β€οΈ

That was a really lovely IV by you, DushtKanya aka Nirvana! πŸ˜³

kchaims thumbnail

JellooooI am here😈

Only one question πŸ₯³

choose between chai or coffee πŸ˜›(Brownie points if its chai.. negative points if its none of them🀣) 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Main question for DushtKanya-

When will our forum have a banner?πŸ˜†

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Liked this initiative. We truly don't know our mods much. And it was a good interview... the questions and answers both πŸ˜ƒ.

But I'm a little surprised that there are mods and members who wish to be back to IPKKND forum but our forum was on the verge of closure for inactivity?! I mean if so many members are willing to be a part of that forum, where are they actually?!

Busy with more recent forums I suppose. And coming to IPKKND forum just remains a Sapno Ki Duniya khayal but never gets transformed into Asli Duniya action.

[Sorry to those who may not get the references; its related to IPKKND.]

Anyhow, waiting to see who comes next. And eventually who will interview our hosts themselves? πŸ˜‰

Love,

Stuti

jennahetry thumbnail

Hey guys! Want to say words of thanks to the writer of that fantastic blog! Maybe you want to join our writing team which offers professional writing help and assistance to students who do not know how to conduct their articles and other home assignments by their own. At our writing platform students can find useful articles, different pre written papers and examples for good papers.

alexhiggins thumbnail

good one, lets see what next