Naagin 5

Veer yeh kya harkat thi? - Didn't liked it!🙄

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Disclaimer: I had watched the episode till Veer drowned her head in pool due to ipl so my review is based on that!

-----------------

Veer what was that? 

Two things I didn't LIKE at all till I watched.

1. When Veer after falling came out of water, he said something searching Bani " Kaha gayi yeh, Margayi kya?" and that laugh after that, Margayi kya hota hai??..I didn't like it.. seriously it was hurting to hear him say that about Bani whom he loves so much!

2. The way he was drowning his supposed janmon ka pyaar by pushing her head down was damn cruel..it was so disturbing to watch and I hate this harkat of Veer..

Kyun aise scene and dialogues diye..aisa Veer nai keh sakta na hi kar sakta hai..he was something else in those scenes not my Veer!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Disclaimer: I had watched the episode till Veer drowned her head in pool due to ipl so my review is based on that!

-----------------

Veer what was that? 

Two things I didn't LIKE at all till I watched.

1. When Veer after falling came out of water, he said something searching Bani " Kaha gayi yeh, Margayi kya?" and that laugh after that, Margayi kya hota hai??..I didn't like it.. seriously it was hurting to hear him say that about Bani whom he loves so much!

2. The way he was drowning his supposed janmon ka pyaar by pushing her head down was damn cruel..it was so disturbing to watch and I hate this harkat of Veer..

Kyun aise scene and dialogues diye..aisa Veer nai keh sakta na hi kar sakta hai..he was something else in those scenes not my Veer!

He did promise her that he will be very ruthless, but yes, that scene was disturbing to watch. Bani too had given him poisonous mehndi that burnt his hand & she once pushed him out of Jay's restaurant. What I'm trying to say is that both Bani & Veer are flawed characters. Abhi toh in dono ka safar sirf shuru hua hai....like Veer said, 'yeh aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai.'

Edited by forest_foliage - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I also dint like the scene specially drowned wala part .. it was not needed TBH.. 

Pereshan karnai hain toh kisi aur tarikese karee aeise nehi karna chiye.. writer should be careful

but yaah again i will not forget he is half animal .. uske andar ka janwar bahar ayegai aeise revenge kay mauke pe .. 

both bani and veer is flawed .. so we have to see that .. bass jeyada na dikhay basss

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Hammad.0987 thumbnail

Yes that was disturbing to watch... I really want Bani to remain strong i don't want her to be like bela or brinda they were very weak Naagins. Bani is strong Naagin so far i want her to be remain strong. 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hammad.0987

Yes that was disturbing to watch... I really want Bani to remain strong i don't want her to be like bela or brinda they were very weak Naagins. Bani is strong Naagin so far i want her to be remain strong. 

She's already being foolish with her supposed revenge for her so called fiance, her lover who is very much alive & wants to kill her. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hammad.0987

Bani is already strong .. she killed his brother .. she burnt his hand.. she pushed him so many times.. so she is not weak at all .. kafibar she did so  many things with veer .. so yeah takkar wala rishta hain .. na kam na jeyada.. ek taraf bani bhi aeise karegi , dusre same veer bhi 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't like pushing her inside the water that's it..

Apart from that episode was thrilling...

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just wanna know... what is his revenge??

If she dies that's it.. Will he be all ok...happy happy??? 

This cheel baby nah... he is still protective about her...he still loves her...but he thinks he doesn't now...

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

I didn't like pushing her inside the water that's it..

Apart from that episode was thrilling...

Well he is angry with her and did promise to make her life a hell. Besides that he was still kind of normal to her. Regarding the mar gayi dialogue, I don’t think he meant it. Waise bhi she has also sworn to give it back to him.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ALL: I know both Veer and Bani are flawed and Bani ne bhi utna hi kiya hai veer ke saath if not more but my main point was his that Margayi kya dialogue that was cringy to hear first and was soo mean and rude..and that too laughing after that I mean Veer bani ko chodh teri feelings mar gayi kya??

And secondly, drown wala was sickening to watch, and he was bloody enjoying when she was squirming under water..

I mean hurt karna hai but physically hurt mat karo na and that too jisko tum pyar karte ho andar hi andar..tum kabhi bhi enjoy nai kar sakte unko hurt karke chahe abhi kitni bhi nafrat kyun na kar rahe ho usse!

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 3 years ago