Man Mein Hai Visshwas

*~|[|....MMHV Parivaar....|]|~*

natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello evry1๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

As i din c no introduce urself topic..so i thought i shud make 1๐Ÿ˜ณ..so wat r yuh ppl waitin for.. introduce urselves here so we can get to know each other better๐Ÿ˜Š

My name is Natasha๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..nd me livin in canada๐Ÿ˜›

I had been waitin for this show since eva๐Ÿ˜›.  As the show is suthin dat makes us stronger in our values nd beliefs๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, so I had been super excited about this show๐Ÿ˜ณ..nd itz de fantaboulous show evr i must sai with all de great stories nd experiences frm ppl lyk us๐Ÿ˜›

Lookin forward to every1's intros๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by natashu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha3 thumbnail
my name is natasha too ๐Ÿ˜‰ .............. i absolutely love watching this show cause it makes me realize what i always tend to forget..(my prayers)... this show is not like all other shows that we watch.. its something very differnt from which we actually get to learn and realize that God is still there we just need to ask Him, talk to him ... and he will ALWAYS help us out ..
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey i am simran and i live in canada....where r u guys from??

and i like this show cause it is based on true life facts of when god comes and helps u in many different ways... ๐Ÿ˜›
Natasha3 thumbnail
we are both from canada ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..where in canada are you?? im in edmonton and natashu is in To
nancyred thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi ian nancy
n guess wat...... iam 4fm canada 2
well from bc
yes i like this show a lot 2
it makes me positive towards believing
that there is someone listening 2 our prayers
n it is not going in vain
iam a little dispointed to see that this forum
is not very active
well cheers
nancy
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i agree wid yuh..it aint active..im tryina make it a bit active ๐Ÿ˜›
~Nikki thumbnail
hey guys! im nikita..but u can call me nikki ๐Ÿ˜Š ..i live in new york city. i love school, volleyball, tv, doing community service and i am a big foodie!..and i have a serious obsession with chinese food lol.
i love mmhv because it is obviously different from the rest of the saas-bahu boring shows lol ..but definitely because mmhv brings up the positivity that exists in life because of God and that God is always there whenever we need him and worshipping God is the most sacred thing...even if we have a few minutes to spare, we shud atleast in our minds remember God or take his name...the coming generations and posterity are becoming way too materialistic and we should encourage ourselves and everybody to be true to God..cuz thats what matters ๐Ÿ˜› ...lol maybe i wrote too much ..thank you for making this section active..i tried to make this forum active in the begginning with a few other members , but its dissappointing that people dont respect these kinds of shows anyways ๐Ÿ˜Š
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
namaskar
myself ronnie kumar
parents are from dilli
i live in amrika
i am sindhi
i just recently starting watching MMHV regularly
i watched the episode where that Ram bhakt wanted to do studies, and then i fell in love with the show
it is a really nice show because it is different and has true stories
i also like the title song sung by sonu
shelly30 thumbnail
hi guys.I think i am from a diffrent place than u all.I AM IN AUSTRALIA & away frommy parents and just love this show,it seems as if God fulfilled my wish 2 see this show as i wanted 2 see it ever when i came 2 know it in India .Thanks 2 ppl like u for whom i can see the serials and make myself stronger with each episode
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
hi guys,
this is Natalie, i am frm U.S.A.
i love this show, cause it makes us strong in our beliefs.
natalie.