Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

They are making it obvious 

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's funny just yesterday before the allegations Ravi Kishan gave an interview telling Anurag to be careful before he talks! Sounded like a threat to me and then the allegations came out.

peeyara thumbnail

As if there is a shortage of more important questions or issues to be raised in question hour🙄

How about asking  migrants data?

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

It's funny just yesterday before the allegations Ravi Kishan gave an interview telling Anurag to be careful before he talks! Sounded like a threat to me and then the allegations came out.

I hope to lord this is not some plot to silence Anurag by filing false claims-if so it is women that will be affected.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peeyara

As if there is a shortage of more important questions or issues to be raised in question hour🙄

How about asking  migrants data?

Read on twitter that Kangna called the farmers...Terrorists because of their protests....yayyy go gal..

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Yeah, in that interview he gave with Faye D'Souza, he said many of his friends told him not to talk and the comments were filled with posts telling him they worried for him.  Less than 24 hours later and it seems more than a bit of a coincidence. 

He talks about Kishan at 30:29 and how everyone knows he's done weed so he's self righteous and a drug consumer who's lying putting blame on others.  Talks about politics of the SSR case at 35 minutes in and BLP and Shiv Sena around 49 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfe91XBVSQc

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Read on twitter that Kangna called the farmers...Terrorists because of their protests....yayyy go gal..

saw her tweet! Shows her empathy and intelligence!

Its farmers life that will have impact and they hv every right to protest but kangana madam hv to put her nose in every issue......deffo vying for MP ticket😑