kavya and vanraj affair

Posted: 3 years ago

according to precap rakhi dave come to know abt kavya and vanraj affair but i feel rakhi dave dont going to expose vanraj so soon may b in the day of wedding she going to expose kavya and vanraj soo she get excuse to break all the ties with shah family from day one she is against of this and vanraj give her golden chance now 

and this will be eye opener for anu for trusting vanraj soo blindly

Anupamaa said if God come on earth and tell her about Vanraaj being wrong she will not believe.

This looks difficult as she needs a solid proof and hope her eyes do the job.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Anupamaa said if God come on earth and tell her about Vanraaj being wrong she will not believe.

Lol, she may not trust her eyes even.  

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Lol, she may not trust her eyes even.  

@Bold👏👏 she's challenging God this is what we call "TOO MUCH" Madam control yourself your hubby is not a semi God but is human and is having an affair shamelessly under your nose maligning you still you are challenging God.

She keeps saying she will not believe God either but each second she keeps saying "Eh Kanhaaji" please don't disturb.

I wish she would put her hair at the back....now...

@Bold👏👏 she's challenging God this is what we call "TOO MUCH" Madam control yourself your hubby is not a semi God but is human and is having an affair shamelessly under your nose maligning you still you are challenging God.

She keeps saying she will not believe God either but each second she keeps saying "Eh Kanhaaji" please don't disturb.

I wish she would put her hair at the back....now...

You mean her braid? She can’t do that, she needs that to act coy. 

She won’t believe Kanhaji either. Kanhaji must be unhappy with her constant challenges that she won’t believe even him. She prayed to him to keep her Toshu ke papa and her family safe and lo and behold, the front door ladkhadane laga and Kavya ran into the house dragging her gandhagi. I liked that touch wherein Kavya drags in the dirt and leaves mud marks all over the floor - kind of ironic that with her she has brought kichad into the once happy household. 

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

You mean her braid? She can’t do that, she needs that to act coy. 

She won’t believe Kanhaji either. Kanhaji must be unhappy with her constant challenges that she won’t believe even him. She prayed to him to keep her Toshu ke papa and her family safe and lo and behold, the front door ladkhadane laga and Kavya ran into the house dragging her gandhagi. I liked that touch wherein Kavya drags in the dirt and leaves mud marks all over the floor - kind of ironic that with her she has brought kichad into the once happy household. 

@ Bold EXACTLY this fake braid is her plus point which helps her in her silly game.

@ Blue I was thinking how she was calling her Toshu ke papa before Toshu birth BAA KE BETA 😆

Aupamaa before talking needs to shake a few times then she talks.

So disgusting  and double standard Anupamaa is she keeps challenging God but keeps asking God for help protection and what not.

How is she going to call Kavya after knowing the truth??? 

Toshu ke papa's girlfriend.

@ Bold EXACTLY this fake braid is her plus point which helps her in her silly game.

@ Blue I was thinking how she was calling her Toshu ke papa before Toshu birth BAA KE BETA 😆

Aupamaa before talking needs to shake a few times then she talks.

So disgusting  and double standard Anupamaa is she keeps challenging God but keeps asking God for help protection and what not.

How is she going to call Kavya after knowing the truth??? 

Toshu ke papa's girlfriend.

LOLOL, I am cracking up at BAA KE BETA!  
Poor Anupama, she lives in her own happy world and that world is going to come crashing down. 

vanraj kahi pe b shuru ho jata han i feel soon he get catched by some one lolzz

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

vanraj kahi pe b shuru ho jata han i feel soon he get catched by some one lolzz

Anupamaa would have caught him last time but she was looking at the cups and gave time to her God to get separated from Kavya.

The fool they had made of us. 

But thank God atleast Nandini saw and I guess she's not convinced by Kavya's words.  I hope she didn't be silent and try to find out the truth. I had so much hopes from Sanjay bhai but 👎🏼