Kangana now insults deceased Meena Kumari and her husband

Posted: 3 years ago

Another day, insult another dead person's memory. She claims Meena Kumari was a victim of triple talaq. Her step son hits back and explains some truths to this horrible lady.

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/tajdar-amrohi-lashes-out-at-kangana-ranaut-says-she-should-apologise-for-making-baseless-claims-about-meena-kumari/articleshow/78200464.cms

Edited by desertsun - 3 years ago

Originally posted by desertsun

Another day, insult another dead person's memory. She claims Meena Kumari was a victim of triple talaq. Her step son hits back and explains some truths to this horrible lady.

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/randeep-hooda-i-should-be-able-to-run-and-ride-in-another-week/articleshow/78193966.cms

Iske pass koi aur kaam nhi hai kya ðŸ¤¢

You Go Gal.  Forget about forum, you managed to rattle Meena Kumari's family too. 

Well, people here are insulting Sushant who died at such a young age and whose memory is still very fresh only to back at his supporters so...

Nothing to say about Kangana Devi anymore. That ship has sailed. But I would really love for this step son of Naaz to speak about domestic violence inflicted upon her by his Abbu. Day and night, time and again. Not just at home but in her own vanity surrounded by film crew outside. Syed Haider was a sick man who couldn't handle his wife's fame and success and beat her up for it during the entirety of the marriage. He was a sexist pig. Reputation of such a family? LOL. 

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

Well, people here are insulting Sushant who died at such a young age and whose memory is still very fresh only to back at his supporters so...

Who is insulting SSR. Rhea is the one who made him into a drug addict and KR made him into her sword

I was told by Sushants fans who also root for Kangeroo that freedom of speech doesnt apply to deceased people. 

I wonder what they say ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by desertsun

Who is insulting SSR. Rhea is the one who made him into a drug addict and KR made him into her sword

People on this very forum are insulting him calling him a failure, drug addict, weak etc.

Shameless woman! Literally dragging everyone in her dirt

Originally posted by TinTuna

Shameless woman! Literally dragging everyone in her dirt

I know -Meena Kumari passed away almost 50 years ago. This woman is so low class-God.