×××××××××××××××××

D:I have some bad news Mr. Singhania

×××××××××××××××××

K:Damn it.. our plan failed.. we need to find another way

××××××××××××××××

V:Are you sure Riddhima? We can postpone it for more time

R:I am absolutely sure.. dont worry

×××××××××××××××××

R:Kya hua Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania? Daar lag raha hai kya mujhse?

×××××××××××××××××

V:Doctor koi rasta hai pata lagane ka bina usse hurt kiye?

D:Ek rasta hai but you have to be very careful

××××××××××××××××××

A:Boss apko thoda ajib nehi lag raha hai?

V:Ajib toh hai Angre aur issh puzzle ko jaldi solve karna padega..

×××××××××××××××××

Riddhima or Kabir or Vansh (suspense for now): Pyar mein wafa ki khawish karta har dil hai, magar pyar mein kya mile kehna muskil hai.. Ishq ki haar hadh hogi paar.. Jab vaar karungi/karunga main issh bar..

××××××××××××××××××

It's just the teaser soon will started uploading the chapters. Hope you guys like it. Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Prologue

Mrs. D'suza's death was shock for everyone as they realized Riddhima was right about yellow glove person & it was not her hallucination. Vansh was shocked learning about Mrs. D'suza's health problem but he find it very suspicious, he was hell bent to protect his family & specially Riddhima & was trying to find the truth without letting anyone know. Kabir & Anupriya were happy that their plan worked & were thinking about their next plan & as per Riddhima she was sure that Mrs. D'suza died because she knew who was the yellow glove person. She knew only she has to find who was it or else like Mrs. D'suza others will also die.

×××××××××××××××××

Index:

Chapter 1 - Pg 1

Chapter 2 - Pg 3

Chapter 3 - Pg 6

Chapter 4 - Pg 7

Chapter 5 - Pg 9

Chapter 6 - Pg 11

Chapter 7 - Pg 13

Chapter 8 - Pg 15

Chapter 9 - Pg 17

Chapter 10 - Pg 19

Chapter 11 - Pg 22

Chapter 12 - Pg 25

Chapter 13 - Pg 28

Chapter 14 - Pg 31

Chapter 15 - Pg 34

Chapter 16 - Pg 38

Chapter 17 - Pg 42

Chapter 18 - Pg 46

Chapter 19 - Pg 48

Chapter 20 - Pg 51

Chapter 21 - Pg 53

Chapter 22 - Pg 55

Chapter 23 - Pg 58

Chapter 24 - Pg 61

Chapter 25 - Pg 65

Chapter 26 - Pg 69

Chapter 27 - Pg 72

Chapter 28 - Pg 76

Epilogue - Pg 80

Hope you guys like it. Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

Edited by the-havelgirl03 - 3 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome very intriguing 

Damn saviour it is 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very interesting start...

Continue soon...

Chapter-1

It's been two weeks since Mrs. D' Suza's death, after her death everyone realized that Riddhima was right about yellow glove person, Vansh & Angre was trying to find out the person behind who can be the actual yellow glove person without making anyone suspicious about his investigation. Mrs. D'suza's death affected everyone specially Riddhima, most of the time she was always zoned out & sometimes she used to get nightmares also. She always tries to think who is behind all this, whenever she gets the chance she used to investigate if she can get a clue but was always unsuccessful, which made her more restless. Vansh was worried about his family specially Riddhima as she speaks less & now she doesn't even give witty reply. He realized yellow glove person is not Riddhima's partner & this made him protective towards her.

Midnight

Riddhima was sleeping on bed & Vansh was sitting on couch & was doing some work. He was looking at time & Riddhima time to time.

V(thought):Its past midnight.. I hope aaj Riddhima ko nightmare na aye

Vansh was thinking all this when all of a sudden Riddhima started tossing & turning on bed as her nightmare started again. He quickly got up & sat beside her on bed & holds her both hands so that she doesn't hurt herself.

V:Riddhima.. Riddhima.. relax

Dadi who was passing their bedroom heard Vansh's voice & stopped. After few moments Riddhima calmed down & fell asleep, Vansh removes his hand. At that moment Dadi knocked on the door,  Vansh got up & opened the door, he was surprised to see Dadi.

Da:Kya baat hai Vansh? I heard sound from your room

V:Woh Riddhima ko nightmares aye the.. after D'suza's death she started getting nightmares

Da:Yes she is not herself for few days

Dadi thought something & looked at Vansh with determination.

Da:Take care of her

Vansh nodded & Dadi left from their.

Next Day

Everyone were having breakfast silently at dining table.

Da: I have decided something

All looked at her.

An:What maa?

Da:Vansh aur Riddhima ki dobara shaadi hogi aur issh bar dhoom dham ke saat last time nehi kar paye but issh bar hogi

All were shocked hearing this.

V:But dadi uski kya zaroorat hai?

Da:Zaroorat hai.. last time everything was done in a hurry we couldn't even invite our close relatives but this time sabke saath aur aram se hoga.. isse ghar ka environment bhi change hoga

R:But Dadi

Da:No buts my decision is final. Anupriya Panditji ko call karke me bulayo phir wedding planner ko bhi bulayange

An:Ok maa

Saying this she & Anupriya left from there, Vansh & Riddhima looked at each other.

Somewhere else

K(on phone):They are getting married again? I have a plan for them

Kabir cuts the call & smirks.

Later that day

All gathered in hall as the priest was checking an auspicious day for wedding. Riddhima was standing beside Vansh & was feeling nervous, he was stealing glances at her.

R(thought): We are already married then why I feel nervous about it?

Priest: There is a very auspicious day after one & a half week & it's very much suitable because this day comes every twenty years

Da: Really? Then its final, day after tomorrow there engagement will be held. Anupriya what happened to the wedding planner?

An:Maa he

Someone: I am already here

All turned towards the entrance & saw a man with beard with spectacles & beard was standing with a grin on his face. It was none other than Kabir. Vansh looks at him sternly & Riddhima narrowed her eyes.

V&R(thought):Isse kahi pehle dekha hai but kahan?

Kabir comes near & folds his hands.

K:Namaste myself Devraj Singh Rathore, the royal wedding planner.

Anupriya smirks & went towards him.

An: Maa I called him for the wedding the wedding preparations, he is one of the best wedding planner in the city

I:That's great we do not have to worry this time

Vansh & Riddhima looked at each other. Anupriya looked at Kabir with a knowing look.

Night

Riddhima came to room & saw Vansh already asleep on couch & went to bed & lied down.

R(thought):This Devraj.. something is not right.. I need to find out about it

In guest room, Kabir & Anupriya were discussing something.

K:Now the actual game will begin

××××××××××××××××××

I lost the practice of writing lengthy chapters but will try to increase the length.

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: the-havelgirl03

Chapter-1

It's been two weeks since Mrs. D' Suza's death, after her death everyone realized that Riddhima was right about yellow glove person, Vansh & Angre was trying to find out the person behind who can be the actual yellow glove person without making anyone suspicious about his investigation. Mrs. D'suza's death affected everyone specially Riddhima, most of the time she was always zoned out & sometimes she used to get nightmares also. She always tries to think who is behind all this, whenever she gets the chance she used to investigate if she can get a clue but was always unsuccessful, which made her more restless. Vansh was worried about his family specially Riddhima as she speaks less & now she doesn't even give witty reply. He realized yellow glove person is not Riddhima's partner & this made him protective towards her.

Midnight

Riddhima was sleeping on bed & Vansh was sitting on couch & was doing some work. He was looking at time & Riddhima time to time.

V(thought):Its past midnight.. I hope aaj Riddhima ko nightmare na aye

Vansh was thinking all this when all of a sudden Riddhima started tossing & turning on bed as her nightmare started again. He quickly got up & sat beside her on bed & holds her both hands so that she doesn't hurt herself.

V:Riddhima.. Riddhima.. relax

Dadi who was passing their bedroom heard Vansh's voice & stopped. After few moments Riddhima calmed down & fell asleep, Vansh removes his hand. At that moment Dadi knocked on the door,  Vansh got up & opened the door, he was surprised to see Dadi.

Da:Kya baat hai Vansh? I heard sound from your room

V:Woh Riddhima ko nightmares aye the.. after D'suza's death she started getting nightmares

Da:Yes she is not herself for few days

Dadi thought something & looked at Vansh with determination.

Da:Take care of her

Vansh nodded & Dadi left from their.

Next Day

Everyone were having breakfast silently at dining table.

Da: I have decided something

All looked at her.

An:What maa?

Da:Vansh aur Riddhima ki dobara shaadi hogi aur issh bar dhoom dham ke saat last time nehi kar paye but issh bar hogi

All were shocked hearing this.

V:But dadi uski kya zaroorat hai?

Da:Zaroorat hai.. last time everything was done in a hurry we couldn't even invite our close relatives but this time sabke saath aur aram se hoga.. isse ghar ka environment bhi change hoga

R:But Dadi

Da:No buts my decision is final. Anupriya Panditji ko call karke me bulayo phir wedding planner ko bhi bulayange

An:Ok maa

Saying this she & Anupriya left from there, Vansh & Riddhima looked at each other.

Somewhere else

K(on phone):They are getting married again? I have a plan for them

Kabir cuts the call & smirks.

Later that day

All gathered in hall as the priest was checking an auspicious day for wedding. Riddhima was standing beside Vansh & was feeling nervous, he was stealing glances at her.

R(thought): We are already married then why I feel nervous about it?

Priest: There is a very auspicious day after one & a half week & it's very much suitable because this day comes every twenty years

Da: Really? Then its final, day after tomorrow there engagement will be held. Anupriya what happened to the wedding planner?

An:Maa he

Someone: I am already here

All turned towards the entrance & saw a man with beard with spectacles & beard was standing with a grin on his face. It was none other than Kabir. Vansh looks at him sternly & Riddhima narrowed her eyes.

V&R(thought):Isse kahi pehle dekha hai but kahan?

Kabir comes near & folds his hands.

K:Namaste myself Devraj Singh Rathore, the royal wedding planner.

Anupriya smirks & went towards him.

An: Maa I called him for the wedding the wedding preparations, he is one of the best wedding planner in the city

I:That's great we do not have to worry this time

Vansh & Riddhima looked at each other. Anupriya looked at Kabir with a knowing look.

Night

Riddhima came to room & saw Vansh already asleep on couch & went to bed & lied down.

R(thought):This Devraj.. something is not right.. I need to find out about it

In guest room, Kabir & Anupriya were discussing something.

K:Now the actual game will begin

××××××××××××××××××

I lost the practice of writing lengthy chapters but will try to increase the length.

It was good enough to create the situation in my mind...superbly written 😉
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start. Vansh is concerned about Riddhima and I loved how Vansh was taking care of Riddhima at night when she was having nightmare. Kabir has entered the house and both Vansh and Riddhima are feeling that they have seen Devraj AKA Kabir before which means they are totally alert. Can't wait to read more.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice start...

Continue soon...

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start

Love it

Continue soon