Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Kanikka & Mohit New IV - Post leap & current favourite phase

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They are both putting in all their efforts to portray it to perfection...

Kanikka is soo right about Suman’s character... What a transformation and character growth.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLgOZOQMaB4

Edited by Nailah_EjFian - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice interview.Suman's character growth is very much noticeable. Both are putting lot of efforts on physical training for the army phase. We are also eagerly waiting for the army phase after leap.

priya185 thumbnail

Thanks Nailah bookmarking this to watch soon

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

nice...so they know that they have to make physique suitable for the post leap roles now esp kanikka so im waiting to see her transformation...(even mohit too but im more excited for suman's role tbh) 😳

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

nice...so they know that they have to make physique suitable for the post leap roles now esp kanikka so im waiting to see her transformation...(even mohit too but im more excited for suman's role tbh) 😳

I know right... 

I want the Post leap Epi to start with both winning best officer in their parallel world.. 

That would show Suman’s dream coming true.. you the alarm clock wala in Epi 1... 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

I know right... 

I want the Post leap Epi to start with both winning best officer in their parallel world.. 

That would show Suman’s dream coming true.. you the alarm clock wala in Epi 1... 

nailah par bakshi ka cigar kiske paas h ?? i wonder ki agar that mystery will remain unresolved...i know vijay praised suvan for their efforts par bakshi ka inam b toh baaki h

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

nailah par bakshi ka cigar kiske paas h ?? i wonder ki agar that mystery will remain unresolved...i know vijay praised suvan for their efforts par bakshi ka inam b toh baaki h

Yaar, we missed out on the School scenes because of Covid.. I dont think we will ever get to see this.. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Yaar, we missed out on the School scenes because of Covid.. I dont think we will ever get to see this.. 

i hope woh log iss baat ko at least mention toh karde taaki viewers wont remain hanging ..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

i hope woh log iss baat ko at least mention toh karde taaki viewers wont remain hanging ..

That if they remember... coz even I forgot about Bakshi’s cigar.. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

That if they remember... coz even I forgot about Bakshi’s cigar.. 

yaar he was such a positive man...equivalent to vijay as a teacher & even khurana even though he was stern, he was still good