Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Oh yes, of course, even Ram Gopal Verma's Aag and Phoonk movies have loyal fanbase. πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†waah waah 

Kyaa baath hai.. 

Haapy ending is FACT which cant be cahanged as per the new promo...

Even this happy ending is deserved to the Fanbase who wished it... 

Our wish to see happy ending and we get it..

Jitna bhi chota ho or badaa hooo we got our deserving happy ending😈

TRUTH FACT whatever it is, hum hogaye kamiyaab πŸ₯³

Jeeth ki kushi hai

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Tereliye ended due to issues between Ekta and Sp and there was no show of Ekta on SP for 3 years until YHM.

Kis desh ended because it got shifted to afternoon or evening slot so it couldn't get trps.

Yes a hit show is a hit show even if it airs for 6 months but this is not the case with KZK because despite airing for 1.5 years it had average n below average trps considering it had a high budget and crores were spent on promos,statues were installed in different cities ..How many times KZK topped baarc or SP ? Only twice in its entire run it got 3 trps and mostly got trps around 2.0 which is poor for a high budget show like kzk..Only few times it got 2.5 Trps and after lockdown it tanked down till 1.1.

Since kzk had a high budget the expectations were too with this show but still it got trps around 2 whereas KKB,KB despite been less promoted gets trps around 3.0-3.5.KZK was slot leader for few months i guess but then even lost that slot leadership so on what basis is this show successful ?

those shows are not from any successful og season... But kzk2 had successful past...overhyped...so called staute ..  My poor srk ka intro πŸ’”,i wsh usko pata hote kaunsi disaster show kay promo pe woh ayee the jo apne slot khatam hone se pehle abruptly the end hote hain

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

The one show that can give anyone hope.. Hope that you can throw your lover off the bridge and send your child to orphanage but still get a happy ending! 

It was nice knowing you Oppo... Wish you all the best for the future! 

yah  dhakka maro...bacchi ko bhej do orphanage and at the end so called happy ending πŸ€£ ...aww Nailah thx u so much. It is always nice meeting you. I really adore u n charu despite being actor's fan u both never try to defend ur fav actor's characters flaws . that is actually a big thing.. It is always nice meeting with u here n also with eri fd. U guys are amazing soul... I really wish we will meet again in better show n forum soon ...n hope eri soon will be back with new n amazing show .All the best ..keep in touch. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Peacefulmind thumbnail

πŸ˜† Really ? I mean I get it it's a happy ending, but entire show they weren't together for more than 20-25 days i believe ? Happy ending can only give wings to wild imaginations, but satisfaction that the show is ending JUST when they finally got together cuz they together could never fetch TRPs which is why always had to bring 3rd parties ? I mean satisfaction, really ?  πŸ˜† It's funny to see APians everytime finding solace with the fact that 'Oh AP ended up together DOA, just that in last epis' πŸ˜†  Anyways. 

this season ka Anuprians are happy 

We anuprians are happy .. When we are happy that means we are happy😎

FACT happiness kud pe relaize hothi hai. 

Anurag Basu : "kuch tho log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna"

He said this in first episode of show, we realized what he meant.πŸ˜†

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

this season ka Anuprians are happy 

We anuprians are happy .. When we are happy that means we are happy😎

FACT happiness kud pe relaize hothi hai. 

Anurag Basu : "kuch tho log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna"

He said this in first episode of show, we realized what he meant.πŸ˜†

Samajh nahi aa raha hai ke you're more happy with the fact that the show is ending, or that AnuPre would have happy ending. πŸ˜†

@ Bold - Of course. Keep saying that twice in the morning and twice in the evening, prescription for good health as it will come true even if not right now. πŸ˜†

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† Really ? I mean I get it it's a happy ending, but entire show they weren't together for more than 20-25 days i believe ? Happy ending can only give wings to wild imaginations, but satisfaction that the show is ending JUST when they finally got together cuz they together could never fetch TRPs which is why always had to bring 3rd parties ? I mean satisfaction, really ?  πŸ˜† It's funny to see APians everytime finding solace with the fact that 'Oh AP ended up together DOA, just that in last epis' πŸ˜†  Anyways. 

I think that’s is so much better than being bitter about what didn’t happen πŸ˜…

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Samajh nahi aa raha hai ke you're more happy with the fact that the show is ending, or that AnuPre would have happy ending. πŸ˜†

@ Bold - Of course. Keep saying that twice in the morning and twice in the evening, prescription for good health as it will come true even if not right now. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† seedhe point pe lag gayee hai nishaana πŸ˜ƒ

Samajh aa chuka hai 

Waise song is nice " kuch tho log kahenge " 

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I think that’s is so much better than being bitter about what didn’t happen πŸ˜…

Not sure what you meant though. I will take a guess. You mean Bajaj Prerna ending up together ? I guess no one from Bajaj fandom would want this Prerna for a life partner or even a family member. And I have no freaking idea why RB is after this Prerna anyways.  πŸ€£ So thank you and no, I am very much sweet with Bajaj ending up 'NOT' with this Prerna. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

πŸ˜†

Positivity πŸ˜ƒ 2020 me ye chalega 

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

πŸ˜† seedhe point pe lag gayee hai nishaana πŸ˜ƒ

Samajh aa chuka hai 

Waise song is nice " kuch tho log kahenge " 

Of course the song is nice. Golden songs. You should see Ekta's show on this title as well. πŸ˜†

Kya samajh aa chuka hai ? Which one's you're happier for ? Do tell.