Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bhavini-purohit-to-be-a-part-of-saath-nibhana-saathiya-2_169212?ri=6&rv=6564

She will play Radha & Jigar's daughter Rashi ????

Or

She will play Gopi 2.0's sister Radha 2.0 ?

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

I dont think she is Choti Rashi. She is Radha of season 2. Maybe Gopi and Radha's equation will be sister goals this season which is completely opposite to the last season after all Ahem is alive and will be different from season 1. I am sure the article writer had misprinted stuff. ðŸ˜µ

Omg the article has been REMOVED now

Awesome! Hopefully Radha 2.0 will be totally different from previous Radha! 

In season 2 however, Rashi and Jigar's (Vishal Singh) daughter, Radha, is grown up and Bhavini will be playing this character.

@Bold: What?! ðŸ˜²

Edited by skanthan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by skanthan

In season 2 however, Rashi and Jigar's (Vishal Singh) daughter, Radha, is grown up and Bhavini will be playing this character.

@Bold: What?! ðŸ˜²

I think they had understood it wrong otherwise if Bhavini is playing Choti Rashi then how come Ahem is alive. But mostly i feel this article is fake. ðŸ˜²

Originally posted by Neonholic

I think they had understood it wrong otherwise if Bhavini is playing Choti Rashi then how come Ahem is alive. But mostly i feel this article is fake. ðŸ˜²

And I think they meant to type Radha and Jigar's child as Rashi died before she could have another child with Jigar, but by mistake, they typed Rashi and Jigar's child. 

Edited by skanthan - 3 years ago

As for Ahem being alive in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 2, maybe this will be like a first instance of a televised fan fic! You know, an alternate story line! ðŸ˜†

Oh no, I don't really like this character. Radha was so so darn irritating. Her track was unnecessarily dragged for so long that it started stinking, whenever she came on screen. Now again the same acting from the same character will be so boring. She died in season 1. Hopefully, Shw remains dead forever!! 😉😂