Sundara Mana Madhye Bharli - Colours Marathi - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by md410

Its Arpita No apology its rally long time.  Probably 8 yrs

Your guess is on the spot.  Yep we met at SGP. I used to give written updates for couple of days in week

Then we were in BALH forum for sometime.  I guess thats when due to personal responsibilities you decided to reduce forum time.  

How are you doing?  

Nice to see you back... 

The family still takes a lot of time but somehow can manage to be here on and off ... How r u doing Arpita?? 

I am good... And yes SGP is still fresh.... No good serials SP makes these days although I catched up YHM after BALH .... 

To sajjanrao aahe to pan changali acting kartošŸ˜† pappana ghabrana bavalt pan titikach shahanašŸ˜† tyane to bolnyacha tone mast pakdla aahe. 

Originally posted by HydroxyGroup

To sajjanrao aahe to pan changali acting kartošŸ˜† pappana ghabrana bavalt pan titikach shahanašŸ˜† tyane to bolnyacha tone mast pakdla aahe. 

Ha pappana ghabarto, ani pappa chya navane Latika chya bapuna ghabravto.

For some reason, I've started to add that "naaa" after every sentence of mine šŸ˜†

Originally posted by 10smriti

Ha pappana ghabarto, ani pappa chya navane Latika chya bapuna ghabravto.

For some reason, I've started to add that "naaa" after every sentence of mine šŸ˜†

Hona and the way he says "hello pappaaa"šŸ˜† character aahe ekdam.. ani ati shahana pan. Mala tar asa vatat ha actor pan real madhe asach bolto ki kaišŸ˜† casting ekdam perfect jamalay tyach 

Ani ajun ek gosht mahnje hyat sagale gavthi Marathi lightly boltat..which is nice and relatable too. Naitar Kahi serials madhe evdha ashuddha Marathi boltana dakhvta jevdha gavakade pan bolala Jat naselšŸ˜†

Hona and the way he says "hello pappaaa"šŸ˜† character aahe ekdam.. ani ati shahana pan. Mala tar asa vatat ha actor pan real madhe asach bolto ki kaišŸ˜† casting ekdam perfect jamalay tyach 

Ani ajun ek gosht mahnje hyat sagale gavthi Marathi lightly boltat..which is nice and relatable too. Naitar Kahi serials madhe evdha ashuddha Marathi boltana dakhvta jevdha gavakade pan bolala Jat naselšŸ˜†

I agree. I remember, wedding chi baayko chya initial trailer madhe to nakki kay bolat hota tech kalat navta mala, itka heavy dialect uchalla hota tyane.

This is understandable.

Sanjay Upasham naav aahe tyancha bahuda.... Chaan vathavlay character tyane... Ani he agdi khara ki light gavthi marathi aahe hyat.... Bara vatata aikaylaa

There was another interview that I saw today. To reporter kasle retarded questions vicharat hota.

https://youtu.be/ZcV2J9CGEZ8

Originally posted by 10smriti

There was another interview that I saw today. To reporter kasle retarded questions vicharat hota.

I love her body image confidence. 

Originally posted by NerdyMukta

I love her body image confidence. 

She is very confident, infact quite vocal about her body on instagram.

In one of the article it quotes as follows-

"In 2016, she achieved the position of 1st runner-up for the title of MS. Navi Mumbai at Bliss. The function was held at Panvel, Navi Mumbai. Akshaya achieved popularity at a very early age. Akshaya is leading a campaign where they voice up for the issues of body shaming."