Kundali Bhagya

🤔 Kundali Bhagya to witness the entry of actor Ankit Gupta.

Funny29 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ankit Gupta’s entry to create havoc in Preeta’s life in Zee TV’s Kundali Bhagya

MUMBAI: Here we are back with another exciting development from TV’s most popular and rated show Kundali Bhagya (Balaji Telefilms).

The show has become all the more interesting to watch post Karan (Dheeraj Dhoopar) and Preeta’s (Shraddha Arya) wedding.

Well, viewers can fasten their seatbelts for a dhamakedar entry of actor Ankit Gupta.

Ankit Gupta, who is known for his stint in shows like Sadda Haq, Begusarai, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, has been roped in for Kundali Bhagya.

We hear that Ankit will play a negative role who would create havoc in Preeta’s life. 

The show stars Sanjay Gagnani as the negative lead and now with so many villains in the show, Kundali Bhagya is definitely gearing up for something bigger.

We couldn’t get through Ankit for a comment.

Stay tuned to TellyChakkar for more updates! 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ankit-gupta-s-entry-create-havoc-preeta-s-life-zee-tv-s-kundali-bhagya-200917

negative 🙄

maybe Mahiras boyfriend, obsessed lover, ex-friend because  would create havoc in Preeta’s life, so that means only  Preeta is the target not Preeta and Karan

Edited by Funny29 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was an article about kidnapping track.

The actor might play a kidnapper. Maybe it's Prithvi who would hire him to kidnap Preeta.

Edited by _Runa_ - 3 years ago
Funny29 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _Runa_

There was an article about kidnapping track.

The actor might play a kidnapper. Maybe it's Prithvi who would hire him to kidnap Preeta.

possible but for kidnapping track extra a new entry.🤔

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They did it before. Their were Sanju and his brother Neil the corporator at the beginning. New entries for some episodes.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think he is playing Punnu baby’s younger brother. I hope he is half as funny as Prithvi 😂😂

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I’m excited the actor is working in these unprecedented times, but the last thing this show needs is another villain!🤪

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Funny29

Ankit Gupta’s entry to create havoc in Preeta’s life in Zee TV’s Kundali Bhagya

MUMBAI: Here we are back with another exciting development from TV’s most popular and rated show Kundali Bhagya (Balaji Telefilms).

The show has become all the more interesting to watch post Karan (Dheeraj Dhoopar) and Preeta’s (Shraddha Arya) wedding.

Well, viewers can fasten their seatbelts for a dhamakedar entry of actor Ankit Gupta.

Ankit Gupta, who is known for his stint in shows like Sadda Haq, Begusarai, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, has been roped in for Kundali Bhagya.

We hear that Ankit will play a negative role who would create havoc in Preeta’s life. 

The show stars Sanjay Gagnani as the negative lead and now with so many villains in the show, Kundali Bhagya is definitely gearing up for something bigger.

We couldn’t get through Ankit for a comment.

Stay tuned to TellyChakkar for more updates! 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ankit-gupta-s-entry-create-havoc-preeta-s-life-zee-tv-s-kundali-bhagya-200917

negative 🙄

maybe Mahiras boyfriend, obsessed lover, ex-friend because  would create havoc in Preeta’s life, so that means only  Preeta is the target not Preeta and Karan

@Bold: I approve ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I think he is playing Punnu baby’s younger brother. I hope he is half as funny as Prithvi 😂😂

sorry for bringing an old thread up but I really miss Pawan and Prithvi... I so wish they both come back... I really want to see pawan and srishti angle... and plus what will happen when Karan get to know that pawan kidnapped Preeta....Pawan-Karan confrontation will be epic.... the way sherlyn described Pawan was also interesting... I so wish instead of Mahira, writers retained Pawan... would have been lot of fun...