leela shah trust

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

leela shah didnt trust Vanraj blindly

she says to Anupama :  ye log koi kinjal and toshi nahi han jo khele mil ne de rahe han aur jab pati cinema ke parde mein b kisi aurat ko dekhe patni ko saath mein rehna chahiye

atleast   leela is not blind like anupama 

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

leela shah didnt trust Vanraj blindly

she says to Anupama :  ye log koi kinjal and toshi nahi han jo khele mil ne de rahe han aur jab pati cinema ke parde mein b kisi aurat ko dekhe patni ko saath mein rehna chahiye

atleast   leela is not blind like anupama 

Sometimes I get the feeling that Leela will surprise eventually. She is basically bitter spoken, but I think when the time comes to find out about Vanraj, she will side with Anupamaa. I hope so anyway 

Originally posted by ThePhilosopher

Sometimes I get the feeling that Leela will surprise eventually. She is basically bitter spoken, but I think when the time comes to find out about Vanraj, she will side with Anupamaa. I hope so anyway 

ya sometime she is unfair with anupama but she dont like kavya at all she never going to accept her iam sure she going to support anu i also have this feeling 

Yes, Ba is smart, knows what that snake she has given birth to is capable of!  I didn’t mind Vanraj until his nakli love for Anupama and calling her Anu knowing the effect it will have on her and then pretending to profess love to her by repeating what she had told him about their relationship being the same as between Kanha and Radha. And then the face Vanraj made 😠 after acting lovey dovey, that was the tipping point for me. Kavya too, she seemed like a sensible woman knowing the rules of the dirty game she is playing but suddenly she has become a scheming, jealous home-wrecker. 

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Yes, Ba is smart, knows what that snake she has given birth to is capable of!  I didn’t mind Vanraj until his nakli love for Anupama and calling her Anu knowing the effect it will have on her and then pretending to profess love to her by repeating what she had told him about their relationship being the same as between Kanha and Radha. And then the face Vanraj made 😠 after acting lovey dovey, that was the tipping point for me. Kavya too, she seemed like a sensible woman knowing the rules of the dirty game she is playing but suddenly she has become a scheming, jealous home-wrecker. 

exactly when kavya want to break with vanraj as she dnt want to cheat anu  i was like wow this is something different we got but i want to take my words back now its the same typical negative vamp like other shows

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

ya sometime she is unfair with anupama but she dont like kavya at all she never going to accept her iam sure she going to support anu i also have this feeling 

And more than disliking Kavya, I do feel that leela does take Anupamaa to be her daughter in law. I literally think she thinks she is meant to be strict, commanding and demanding as a mother in law. She keeps saying how this is all it was like when she was a daughter in law. 

Remember, when the Anirudh accusation happened. She did wonder how much it hurt Anupamaa as a wife, when as a mother it hurt her too. 

So I think Leela will eventually surprise us. I really hope she does. 

Originally posted by ThePhilosopher

And more than disliking Kavya, I do feel that leela does take Anupamaa to be her daughter in law. I literally think she thinks she is meant to be strict, commanding and demanding as a mother in law. She keeps saying how this is all it was like when she was a daughter in law. 

Remember, when the Anirudh accusation happened. She did wonder how much it hurt Anupamaa as a wife, when as a mother it hurt her too. 

So I think Leela will eventually surprise us. I really hope she does. 

she will u didnt see how leela support and shut rakhi dave mouth