Varun's wife Rajeshwari Sachdev is Covid +ve

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I just saw the news that Actress Rajeshwari Sachdev is Covid +ve, Varun and her son have not been tested ...I hope the rest of the family is not infected and  the actress  recovers and is safe and healthy . 

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/rajeshwari-sachdev-tests-covid-positive/amp_articleshow/78155035.cms

Edited by atikna - 3 years ago

This is the thing I am worrying about from day 1. There is no way that Varun is negative. Depending how the virus spreads. Hope they all will be okay.

I wish them all good health & a speedy recovery if affected.

I guess they will mangle the daily script now to accomodate VB’s ansence from the sets. Matlab our dulha might go missing again aftr the wedding (assuming they have canned scenes until wedding) creating drama. 

There are times when lead actors miss a few days due to medical or personal reasons - I wonder if it makes more sense to come clean with the viewers & show reruns for a few days rather than spoil the script to accomodate these absences. 

Oh no..she is acting in that new serial on SP..so she will need to take a break and Varun too I guess. Hope their son is ok. I have been wondering how MDKD is happily shooting scenes with hugging, holding hands etc..really no distance being maintained...

Hope whoever is diagnosed recovers fast.

Originally posted by Bana

I guess they will mangle the daily script now to accomodate VB’s ansence from the sets. Matlab our dulha might go missing again aftr the wedding (assuming they have canned scenes until wedding) creating drama. 

There are times when lead actors miss a few days due to medical or personal reasons - I wonder if it makes more sense to come clean with the viewers & show reruns for a few days rather than spoil the script to accomodate these absences. 

Good point, I would rather they come clean as you said and show reruns rather than destroy the current story with convoluted twists and turns that make no sense.

Originally posted by Bana

That is because the channel would never agree to this. At the end of the day all they think about is money.

They can easily repeat last two weeks episodes again and again .

I think the shoot is complete for at least 18 sep episode