Chat Clubs

SidNaaz Unlimited CC67|Sana's ZeroMakeup🔥+It’s Rainin’ Sid😋🥳 [IO] - Page 5

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Ye rashmi kaa kyaa matter chal raha hai Twitter pe. FC sabko shaant hone ko kyun bol rahe🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

Ye rashmi kaa kyaa matter chal raha hai Twitter pe. FC sabko shaant hone ko kyun bol rahe🤔

She talked with disha day before her suicide 

Cbi may summon her that's it 

Edited by AngelsDevil - 3 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shalu79

Hello Guys,

I am new here. Most of you must have across my likes on your posts from earlier SidNaaz DT thread.

When BB was airing that time I just caught few episodes here n there. I liked Sid's maturity n Sana's antics n uniqueness. But was not that invested and having experience of earlier season I felt all these bond and all, survive till Season lasts and as soon as season ends mostly happens tu kidhar mein kidhar. 😆

But, during lock-down I came across MSK SidNaaz Union clip on Insta. the way she recognized him blindfolded.. n the way Sid set her hair straight n her tu tha woh n his overwhelmed state had my whole heart❤️ n from then on no turning back... I am so immersed in them🤣watched all the episodes n most of USUD on voot. N the addiction went to such level that I had to find friends who were as crazy of these 2 as me. Fortunately, came across Sidnaaz DT...N read all your discussion threads on them.. 

Thank you all for your wonderful posts really it gave better insight to understand SidNaaz sometimes.

I hope, I can join you all here😳

Regards,

Shalu😊

Hey shalu welcome aboard !!! And I can relate how good it feels to be amongst like minded people when you are  In love with a onscreen couple . Not many around us in real can understand .

This is a virtual Sidnaaz oasis . 

As everyone said thanks for those wonderful trips down memory lane through your likes . 

We are going to make many more together !!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Uma2010

Why are people worried if Sidharth goes inside the house? 🤔

Worried ?? No . But I dont like the idea of him staying in for long . I dont even ant him to do what hina or gauhar do . I want something special planned for him in BB . Where he can create a long link  for himself with BB .

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Worried ?? No . But I dont like the idea of him staying in for long . I dont even ant him to do what hina or gauhar do . I want something special planned for him in BB . Where he can create a long link  for himself with BB .

That would be dope. I feel like the rumors of  having his own segment or co-hosting would be more along those lines. It would be so cool and honestly so deserved. What Sid has done for this show, not just during BB13 but also for future seasons to come, is just incredible 

Now does he have the time for that I have no clue 😂 but it would be so special 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

Exactly kaunsa wo maar vaar dega kisiko. 😆 Aur maara bhi to kyaa. Ab to he is already the winner🤣.  But yeah I wld like him to go with sana. Akele nahi. Kyunki phir wo miss karega bahut sana ko . 

If Sidharth is getting really well paid as being talked around, as in like 50 lakhs for doing just two weeks in, it’s just a great professional decision 🤷‍♀️ Somewhere, I would now prefer to see Sidnaaz as a couple alone on reality TV than play just friends again. So if they are not ready for being official, I am fine if they don’t do BB together. Lesser gossip and speculation around. Also, if it’s a matter of just one person inside, would again prefer just Sidharth in than Sana. Sana is too vulnerable and putty for those who want to manipulate. I don’t want her to be subjected to wicked souls. Sidharth ke saath koi khelke toh dekh. That man will earn his due and will compel others to keep secure their due too 😆 So, as of now, I am actually happy with the arrangement. Work is work 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Hmmm. I don’t mind him doing a short stay. A fortnight is fine. A month, not perhaps. Visiting in and out would be great if well curated. So, some special segment or concept just for him like you say would be great. Not like the dumb ghar ki malkin stuff 😆 I trust Sidharth to be absolutely wise about his professional decisions. Woh aisa kuch karega hi nahi jisse his professional or personal life/perception will be impacted. I am sure whatever he will do will just be another feather in his cap 🤞

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: shalu79

Hello Guys,

Thank you all for your wonderful posts really it gave better insight to understand SidNaaz sometimes.

I hope, I can join you all here😳

Regards,

Shalu😊

😆Hello Shalu ji, welcome shelcome😆Among us, we are crazy bunch of people and I sense you too are, so yeah🥳🤣. And yes everyone have thanked you for taking us back to the memory lane, which you surely did. Those days. 

Welcome aboard!!😃