Chat Clubs

SidNaaz Unlimited CC67|Sana's ZeroMakeup🔥+It’s Rainin’ Sid😋🥳 [IO] - Page 4

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yay...Congratulations for new thread🥳and thank you uma for this...even between your busy schedule you take time for managing things here..it's commendable❤️

Just wish lots of love and success and blessings to our "just friends who aren't in love yet" in their personal and professional life❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shalu79

Hello Guys,

I am new here. Most of you must have across my likes on your posts from earlier SidNaaz DT thread.

When BB was airing that time I just caught few episodes here n there. I liked Sid's maturity n Sana's antics n uniqueness. But was not that invested and having experience of earlier season I felt all these bond and all, survive till Season lasts and as soon as season ends mostly happens tu kidhar mein kidhar. 😆

But, during lock-down I came across MSK SidNaaz Union clip on Insta. the way she recognized him blindfolded.. n the way Sid set her hair straight n her tu tha woh n his overwhelmed state had my whole heart❤️ n from then on no turning back... I am so immersed in them🤣watched all the episodes n most of USUD on voot. N the addiction went to such level that I had to find friends who were as crazy of these 2 as me. Fortunately, came across Sidnaaz DT...N read all your discussion threads on them.. 

Thank you all for your wonderful posts really it gave better insight to understand SidNaaz sometimes.

I hope, I can join you all here😳

Regards,

Shalu😊

Wow..you are finally here...welcome and enjoy the craziness that comes with stanning sidnaaz

I really want to thank you for making us visit all the old memories ..we were so crazy back then assessing and analysing their each and every move and we still do the same with any minimal content we get..thank you ...it was quite bittersweet and nostalgic to revisit all that❤️

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Both Sid and Sana had fresh haircuts so obviously both will be busy with their respective shoots

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Both Sid and Sana had fresh haircuts so obviously both will be busy with their respective shoots

😳

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations all for the new thread 🥳

Andddd it's 1M on insta finallyyyy *yay* ❤️

N they were trending on twitter too aaj😆...just love the love these two get ❤️✨ hope it keeps increasing with time ❤️ cos they deserve nothing but the best, always...tw ...🤞🏻✨

Thanks Uma di for the new thread 🤗❤️

Waitinggg to see them again 👀❤️😆 ad, onscreen, off-screen - anything😆❤️

SidNaaz ❤️ and everyone..tc n stay safe n healthy 🤗✨

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Uma2010

Why are people worried if Sidharth goes inside the house? 🤔

Exactly kaunsa wo maar vaar dega kisiko. 😆 Aur maara bhi to kyaa. Ab to he is already the winner🤣.  But yeah I wld like him to go with sana. Akele nahi. Kyunki phir wo miss karega bahut sana ko .