SidNaaz Unlimited CC67|Sana's ZeroMakeup🔥+It’s Rainin’ Sid😋🥳 [IO] - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by nina_share

@ Shalu - your likes have taken so many of us down memory lane 😆 so nice to have you here 😳

Thanks, Nina☺️. I think, I will continue to take u back for sometime now too😆

Originally posted by Luvpari345

Welcome to our gang shalu smiley31smiley36

thank you, Parismiley31

Originally posted by Uma2010

Why are people worried if Sidharth goes inside the house? 🤔

I think they are worried about the additional scrutiny any action he does would bring. But my take is that if he is getting good money and it is a boost to his popularity then a two week stay is fine. There is a large audience beyond SM who live him and it will be good for them when they see him. The COVID crisis has made many plans on the back burner, hence Sid should take any opportunity that he gets. Also people who speak shit about their relationship or need constant reassurance....unka soch kar kaam karna band nahi kar sakte...

Hello shalu welcome 

This is best place for sidnaaz craziness 😆

@kheer nhi ja rha sid stay ke liye 

Nobody knows whats the actual format 

Originally posted by jayasharma25

I think they are worried about the additional scrutiny any action he does would bring. But my take is that if he is getting good money and it is a boost to his popularity then a two week stay is fine. There is a large audience beyond SM who live him and it will be good for them when they see him. The COVID crisis has made many plans on the back burner, hence Sid should take any opportunity that he gets. Also people who speak shit about their relationship or need constant reassurance....unka soch kar kaam karna band nahi kar sakte...

This is so true! My mother stumbled across articles of Sid either coming in as a guest or co-hosting with Salman and her excitement was through the roof. It made me realize I totally forgot he has such a huge neutral fan base too who don’t follow his socials but still do want to see him onscreen. 

Also I think if he is indeed going for 2 weeks, he is not going to invest himself so much into the show because he isn’t exactly a contestant. He will just be there to do his job as a guest and leave, so I don’t think we’ll have to worry much. 

I was hoping that both Sid and Sana would go togetner though whether it’s for 2 week stay or just a visit ☹️ But I guess makers have other plans 🙄

This is so true! My mother stumbled across articles of Sid either coming in as a guest or co-hosting with Salman and her excitement was through the roof. It made me realize I totally forgot he has such a huge neutral fan base too who don’t follow his socials but still do want to see him onscreen. 

Also I think if he is indeed going for 2 weeks, he is not going to invest himself so much into the show because he isn’t exactly a contestant. He will just be there to do his job as a guest and leave, so I don’t think we’ll have to worry much. 

I was hoping that both Sid and Sana would go togetner though whether it’s for 2 week stay or just a visit ☹️ But I guess makers have other plans 🙄

Rangu kutta is still upset with shehnaaz for msk is what I feel that’s why I never trusted sana going to bb articles and based on today’s interview sana didn’t get invite only

I am not worried.. just strongly disapprove the idea.. not that I can do much with respect to their career choices but I sure an disappointed

Originally posted by Luvpari345

Rangu kutta is still upset with shehnaaz for msk is what I feel that’s why I never trusted sana going to bb articles and based on today’s interview sana didn’t get invite only

You know what Pari I was actually wondering that 🤔 I remember when MSK finished, I had asked here if it would create any rifts between Colors and Sana because of the way it ended.. but many had explained that wouldn’t be the case and maybe the specific team for MSK won’t work with Sana, but it shouldn’t affect her relationship with Colors as a channel. So then I dropped the thought 

I have no clue though how any of this behind the scenes stuff works in the TV industry though so I’m sure others would know better 😆

Edited by nina_share - 3 years ago

You know what Pari I was actually wondering that 🤔 I remember when MSK finished, I had asked here if it would create any rifts between Colors and Sana because of the way it ended.. but many had explained that wouldn’t be the case and maybe the specific team for MSK won’t work with Sana, but it shouldn’t affect her relationship with Colors as a channel. So then I dropped the thought 

I have no clue though how any of this behind the scenes stuff works in the TV industry though so I’m sure others would know better 😆

Until and unless I see sana in any colors based events or bb I will be in thinking that they have rift. Sana entering bb article came first than anyone so I thought they were compensating msk with this by making her to stay for two weeks but then now it’s not happening. Atleast they can call her in premier episode so that we can see sidnaaz together. Colors will be really fools if they don’t use sidnaaz popularity 

Sana ek story bhi nahi post kiya aaj

Kar kya rahi hai?