Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Ever since that live, this is the first when I am not truly happy with these two.. sigh.. I need to snap out of this

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Guys,

I am new here. Most of you must have across my likes on your posts from earlier SidNaaz DT thread.

When BB was airing that time I just caught few episodes here n there. I liked Sid's maturity n Sana's antics n uniqueness. But was not that invested and having experience of earlier season I felt all these bond and all, survive till Season lasts and as soon as season ends mostly happens tu kidhar mein kidhar. 😆

But, during lock-down I came across MSK SidNaaz Union clip on Insta. the way she recognized him blindfolded.. n the way Sid set her hair straight n her tu tha woh n his overwhelmed state had my whole heart❤️ n from then on no turning back... I am so immersed in them🤣watched all the episodes n most of USUD on voot. N the addiction went to such level that I had to find friends who were as crazy of these 2 as me. Fortunately, came across Sidnaaz DT...N read all your discussion threads on them.. 

Thank you all for your wonderful posts really it gave better insight to understand SidNaaz sometimes.

I hope, I can join you all here😳

Regards,

Shalu😊

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Ever since that live, this is the first when I am not truly happy with these two.. sigh.. I need to snap out of this

I don't think Sid will stay. Wat if this time BB has teams. Team Sid, Team Hina and Team Gauhar??? Plus these three would be shooting for BB promo. Sana might go inside for some task like Hina did on later stage. Stop worrying for nthg

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why are people worried if Sidharth goes inside the house? 🤔

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shalu79

Thank you all for your wonderful posts really it gave better insight to understand SidNaaz sometimes.

Absolutely. Welcome aboard finally! 😆

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Shalu - your likes have taken so many of us down memory lane 😆 so nice to have you here 😳

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shalu79

Hello Guys,

I am new here. Most of you must have across my likes on your posts from earlier SidNaaz DT thread.

When BB was airing that time I just caught few episodes here n there. I liked Sid's maturity n Sana's antics n uniqueness. But was not that invested and having experience of earlier season I felt all these bond and all, survive till Season lasts and as soon as season ends mostly happens tu kidhar mein kidhar. 😆

But, during lock-down I came across MSK SidNaaz Union clip on Insta. the way she recognized him blindfolded.. n the way Sid set her hair straight n her tu tha woh n his overwhelmed state had my whole heart❤️ n from then on no turning back... I am so immersed in them🤣watched all the episodes n most of USUD on voot. N the addiction went to such level that I had to find friends who were as crazy of these 2 as me. Fortunately, came across Sidnaaz DT...N read all your discussion threads on them.. 

Regards,

Shalu😊

Welcome to our gang shalu 🤗😆

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Uma2010

Why are people worried if Sidharth goes inside the house? 🤔

Sana has to stay away from sid for two weeks 😔😆

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Uma2010

Absolutely. Welcome aboard finally! 😆

Thank you, Uma🤗

Yeah, Finally I am here.🤣 I think I m reading discussion threads for 2-3 months n knowing the situation at present still go on n on to some episodes back.😆

The posts which u mentioned about Soulmates, I might read it earlier but cant recollect. Anyways, I have habit of going back to certain episode n then reading all discussion happened during that episodes. Yeah I am still in that zone🤣If I come across it, I will let you know. 

After your message, I started noting links of the post which I loved the most.

I think I am going to bother you all with lot of queries..Bcoz, I m mostly unaware about the events happened during MSK till their live together.

Thank you once again☺️