Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I lost my friend, my brother Sushant - Ravi Kishan

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

"I lost my friend, my brother Sushant" - Ravi Kishan on His Outburst Towards Bollywood

Kishan had a different take altogether and went on to accuse Bollywood of taking drugs and being home to a drug cartel. The latter's opinion received a mixed response on social media also.

When asked about if his fight is against drugs than Rajput, who himself has been said to consume drugs, then doesn't that defeat the purpose? To this, he said, "But who got it? Bollywood did not have any of this back in the 90s, there were no chemicals or anything, i did not hear any such thing. How did this come suddenly? Kahi toh koi death hoti hai toh shahadat banti hai. When did this cartel get in?"

Also when asked that why is he targeting the entire Bollywood, he said, "I said 'few people' and not the entire industry. Those few people are the ones who should be caught hold of and not just the industry, but in the entire country."

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/i-lost-my-friend-my-brother-sushant-ravi-kishan-on-his-outburst-towards-bollywood_169079

Edited by oyebollywood - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

"I lost my friend, my brother Sushant" - Ravi Kishan on His Outburst Towards Bollywood

Kishan had a different take altogether and went on to accuse Bollywood of taking drugs and being home to a drug cartel. The latter's opinion received a mixed response on social media also.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/i-lost-my-friend-my-brother-sushant-ravi-kishan-on-his-outburst-towards-bollywood_169079

An inko ssr ki yaad aayi 

oyebollywood thumbnail

sab BJP waalon ko SSR ki yaad election ke time hi aayegi...  ðŸ˜†

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Since when did this guy became sushant's friend ??

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

He wants the cash ðŸ¤£

oyebollywood thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

since 1990s when there were no drugs in bollywood  as per his statement in the article  ðŸ¤£