Expected Jaya Bachchan to support me: Ravi Kishan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Expected Jaya Bachchan to support me: Ravi Kishan

BJP MP Ravi Kishan reacts to Jaya Bachchan's statement in Parliament today that the entire film industry should not be tarnished for the acts of a few who consume drugs. "I expected Jaya-ji to support what I said. Not everyone in the industry consumes drugs but those who do are part of a plan to finish the world's largest film industry. When Jayaji and I joined, the situation was not like this but now we need to protect the industry."

Without naming BJP MP Ravi Kishan who had on Monday raised the issue of the use of drugs in the film industry, Samajwadi Party MP Jaya Bachchan on Tuesday stated that she was "ashamed that yesterday one of our members in the Lok Sabha, who is from the film industry, spoke against it."

"Just because there are some people, you cannot tarnish the image of the entire industry. I am ashamed that yesterday one of our members in the Lok Sabha, who is from the film industry, spoke against it. It is a shame," she said. 

The statement of the Samajwadi Party MP came during the zero hour in Rajya Sabha.She stated that people working in the entertainment industry are "flogged" by social media.

"People in the entertainment industry are being flogged by social media. People who made their name in the industry have called it a gutter. I completely disagree. I hope that the government tells such people not to use this kind of language," she said.The Samajwadi Party MP had given a zero hour notice in the Upper House over an alleged conspiracy to defame the film industry.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/sep/15/expected-jaya-bachchan-to-support-me-ravi-kishan/84418a7367f1bd26b05f70596b54acc9

😛

She is also another elitist, she is telling politicians to tell them not to use such language.  We are telling politicians to first stop name calling, caste shaming, gender discrimination, human disgracing first then they will have some face to tell us to clean our language.  Thali mein chhed toh chodiye aapne toh doh doh thaaliyon mein apne haath bhigo rakhe hai, uska kya?? Aise hee sabko thode farming license milta hai, wife of a humble farmer😆

Edited by Hygge - 3 years ago