mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I think she looked her best in this movie. After that, she lost 2 much weight and the glow vanished from her face. Nowadays, she looks like a stick.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That yellow silk saree with multiple borders was lovely.. I had tried to find something similar but didn't get any in good quality 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Definitely - Her best look possible! 

She hasn't looked this good for like forever! ðŸ˜†

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

That yellow silk saree with multiple borders was lovely.. I had tried to find something similar but didn't get any in good quality 

I know...I was also looking for the outfits Deepika wore in Piku...didn't find anything similiar💔

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah she looked lovely n her costumes were also good..

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She looked as if she was borrowing her elder sister's clothes and accessories. The way when you wear a sari for the first time in high school. Terribly self-conscious and not yet comfortable. She looked too young for the character but it's the first film she gave a flawless performance and justified all the praise she was getting.

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looked very beautiful in the last scene which was the wedding one. Her saree and jewelry were beautiful.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: JPeppers

She looked very beautiful in the last scene which was the wedding one. Her saree and jewelry were beautiful.

Completely agree with you! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbUHjz49NE

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Heritage Site - for the wedding in 2 States 

Not many know that Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor’s wedding scene from the movie 2 States was shot at the Mahabalipuram Shore Temple, an UNESCO World Heritage site. Who wouldn’t love to tie the knot at a place that has such beautiful architecture for a venue, especially one with historical importance to give it a character.

Link : 

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/Unique-venues-for-that-fairytale-wedding-you-wish-to-have/amp_articleshow/52883206.cms

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even in SOTY, but yes due to more traditional costumes and all that added glamor she looked really good in 2States