Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Who was ousted from films and didnt get their proper credit ?  I think that is a film by film situation 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Glad I never watched taapse movies, I watched one movie of hers and it’s because of the lead actors in the movie. Kangana is right about her, B grade actress lol 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Blah blah and then some more blah

Read as

Pudiya pudiya and then some  more pudiya 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

Glad I never watched taapse movies, I watched one movie of hers and it’s because of the lead actors in the movie. Kangana is right about her, B grade actress lol 

and Kangna has fallen so much that she is out of the alphabet grading now..🤢

HearMeRoar thumbnail

The hypocrisy is two-fold.

1. They conveniently discarded people they imagined as worthless only to score points with the wokeratti. See: Nana Patekar, et al

2. They conveniently forgot to be woke in case of those who with some sort of power. See: Rajkumar Hirani, Nawazuddin SIddiqui, Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, et al.

I see this Rhea support through the lens of prior behavior of moving their backsides only when there's something to gain/lose. Ie, Bollywood has something to gain from supporting her. 

P.S. None of this is to mean Kangana is any better. 

A pox on all of them.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LMFAO. people comparing Kangana's motor mouth to rapists,sexual abusers, and murderes....  As Rakhi Sawant said in BB1, "JESUS." 🤣

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nikhil Dwivedi

@Nikhil_Dwivedi

·

Sep 8

To those who think I am supporting a drug user or drug peddler &trolling me.. I wud like to say I DON'T CARE! I m NOT supporting #Rhea but standing up to our tendency to pronounce judgments before law has. I was as disturbed whn men were ousted of their jobs on allegations

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He clearly pointed out Tapsee and others hypocrisy. Tapsee’s reply was stupid and illogical. What he meant was there shouldn’t be media trial for anyone including people in me too but tapsee felt it was different for many innocent men back then as compared to Rhea today.

I don’t see any difference. If innocents are declared criminals on social media it is same thing if it is other men or Rhea. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

He clearly pointed out Tapsee and others hypocrisy. Tapsee’s reply was stupid and illogical. What he meant was there shouldn’t be media trial for anyone including people in me too but tapsee felt it was different for many innocent men back then as compared to Rhea today.

I don’t see any difference. If innocents are declared criminals on social media it is same thing if it is other men or Rhea. 

That was exactly his point. 

But for Tapsee no woman is wrong. It’s hypocritical.

If you speak up n say  “innocent until proven guilty”  then it applies to everyone . You cannot pick and choose who should be subjected to it. 

She figured she had no answer hence gave stupid reply and backed off.