Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 116

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Home786

It's none Anmol and Vikram played by Apurva Agnihotri was the best and excellent, unique and dignified male lead potrayals of ITV till date... None can beat the characteristion..... 

have seen him as anmol he was one of the best male lead i have ever seen❤️ liked him so much! ❤️

Ditto....

I thought he will compete three unique male characterisation of ITV but he is nowhere near them... Not even a bit. 

which serial????

Originally posted by Prit_007

I am so done behen ab to taunt marne ka v man nhi hota ðŸ¤£

Ditto Prit... Ab yeh roz ka chalega inn ka... ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by Ariel6

have seen him as anmol he was one of the best male lead i have ever seen❤️ liked him so much! ❤️

Haina....

Originally posted by Rusty_Quill

I was so lost in this one. I just liked one serial of Pakistan and this was it. It had everything... I loved the way Zarun would make faces and would be in sulky mood.. which he was almost all the time.😆

Kashaf was 

Tbh, Zaroon was someone I didn't really like but okay. He wasn't the best ML I saw but not as bad. Better than so many MLs out there. ðŸ˜†

Kashaf was someone very inspiring. I loved her. She felt so real to me, as if I could almost see myself in her. Has to be the one of the best FLs. â¤ï¸

On whole I love ZGH for everything it was! â¤ï¸

Edited by Octothorpe - 3 years ago

I think Rusty said it... 

No, it's not uploaded, Anyways Good nyt ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by Octothorpe

Yes! Aniruddh was so close to be in the list of my favourite MLs but I'm glad I didn't include him yet. He will never be in that list, not now, at least. 

can you give me the list? i am so bored with anirudh that wanna remember all the bestest male leads from hindi shows i have ever seen.😆

Edited by Ariel6 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rttr

Our upper mgt knws, we are not able to behave like strangers, so they decided to working from hone only till 2021.

Till 2021 ðŸ‘ðŸ¼But hamare wale sab nhi samajhte We have to attend office even in this situation. Btw jabse bahar nikalna suru hua hai ye sab utna matter hi nhi karta ðŸ˜†

I didn't love him but the way he potrayed it in a dignified way. If you see the shows, definitely and I bet you will mesmerized by the characteristion... 

What shows are they?