Aye Mere Humsafar Discussion Thread - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by atikna

Ummm...really...this show is getting 1 trp and still going to stay for a long time ...rural urban difference may be the factor 

Thanks for the info 

Once Devi show returns it will be topper again as it would get average of 1.3-1.4 at 7:30pm slot. Its shoot is going on. Alif Laila no news till now but some said it will return too. It would get 1.0-1.1 at 10pm slot. May be the TRP decrease due to it going family drama as you said like it decreased of Pyaar Ki Lukka Chhuppi. I guess urban-rural viewers of Dangal shows are either good at choosing or even rural people rejects such content. No wonder why it lostu1st position in rural and 5th-6th in urban.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzSaKhi-gj/?igshid=1c7cmb5difmwd

Acc. to this source, its 0.4. One commenter said last to last week it was 1.3. Either its due to IPL or people lost interest in the show. Only Ramayan and Shani is stable here. Or may be its showing only urban side.

hii all i am also watching this show my name is mina sharma. i want to know what pratibha devi want from this vidhi girl for revenge look like she will exposed soon too but what is this story about girl want to be IAS officer became saas bahu drama only too. it was never about saas bahu drama only saas support her for IAS officer thing.

Originally posted by cuteangel102

hii all i am also watching this show my name is mina sharma. i want to know what pratibha devi want from this vidhi girl for revenge look like she will exposed soon too but what is this story about girl want to be IAS officer became saas bahu drama only too. it was never about saas bahu drama only saas support her for IAS officer thing.

Hi welcome...same here...it has become a full blown saas bahu drama now...slaps ..drunkeness ..plotting scheming ...nonsense being shown

Ek toh she is differently abled and had never met Pratibha Devi before. What the hell happened ...and what nonsense ..she wanted revenge hence married the girl to her youngest boy..what a convoluted plot line ...if Ias plot doesn't come back ..the show is not worth watching anymore..production values of the show is also very less....

First week was cool after that the show went downhill 

Hi welcome...same here...it has become a full blown saas bahu drama now...slaps ..drunkeness ..plotting scheming ...nonsense being shown

Ek toh she is differently abled and had never met Pratibha Devi before. What the hell happened ...and what nonsense ..she wanted revenge hence married the girl to her youngest boy..what a convoluted plot line ...if Ias plot doesn't come back ..the show is not worth watching anymore..production values of the show is also very less....

First week was cool after that the show went downhill 

No wonder it went from 1.3 to 0.4 in 2 weeks. Even rural viewers rejected this show. 

Show mein kya ho raha hai guys?? 

I am unable to watch due to exams. Aap logon ne bhi update nahi dia..☹️

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

Show mein kya ho raha hai guys?? 

I am unable to watch due to exams. Aap logon ne bhi update nahi dia..☹️

I didn't watch the show dear...it's becoming very negative ...all I know is that new promo shows that it's Vidhi's rasoi and Pratibha Devi is trying to poison the halwa Vidhi is making and also Ved was helping Vidhi in kitchen 

...if I watch I will update it 

I didn't watch the show dear...it's becoming very negative ...all I know is that new promo shows that it's Vidhi's rasoi and Pratibha Devi is trying to poison the halwa Vidhi is making and also Ved was helping Vidhi in kitchen 

...if I watch I will update it 

You have lost interest 🥺

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

You have lost interest 🥺

So sorry yar...but I can't watch saas bahu game play in a show ...it's 21st century for God sakes and our shows have still the same formula...I did watch few glimpses of today's episode ...Payal is trying to contact her home but is unable to... Vidhi was trying to put leaves on door frame when the chair she was standing on gave way ( mostly because either imarti the first bhabhi or because of Pratibha Devi ) anyways she is saved by Ved ( so cliched I tell you...long eyelocks ...) Then Pratibha shouts on Imarti devi and compares Imarti to Vidhi's damaged leg...I think she is trying to make Imarti really hate Vidhi a lot ...

Then I skipped to the end ...we see that Vidhi and Ved are talking in night 

I was so expecting this show to be different but it's gradually becoming tedious 

So sorry yar...but I can't watch saas bahu game play in a show ...it's 21st century for God sakes and our shows have still the same formula...I did watch few glimpses of today's episode ...Payal is trying to contact her home but is unable to... Vidhi was trying to put leaves on door frame when the chair she was standing on gave way ( mostly because either imarti the first bhabhi or because of Pratibha Devi ) anyways she is saved by Ved ( so cliched I tell you...long eyelocks ...) Then Pratibha shouts on Imarti devi and compares Imarti to Vidhi's damaged leg...I think she is trying to make Imarti really hate Vidhi a lot ...

Then I skipped to the end ...we see that Vidhi and Ved are talking in night 

I was so expecting this show to be different but it's gradually becoming tedious 

Oh God! Even reading this makes me cringe. Its proved that popular actors can't sell a show to sensible audience while earlier that even not-so famous actors attracted viewers due to good content. The channel's tagline is 'Kuchh Toh Baat Hai Ek Dam Naya' but by telecasting this show the channel is going against tagline. Don't understand what made the channels accept this regressive concept?