TV Hindi

Aye Mere Humsafar Discussion Thread - Page 6

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Hey! New here. So, the last episode I watched was the one where Vidhi's groom didn't come and the wedding didn't happen.

At that time, Pratibha Devi was giving Vidhi jewellery. What happened between then and now? Why does she suddenly hate Vidhi if Vidhi was her first choice for Ved's wife? Also, was she acting in the beginning that she liked Vidhi? 🤔

Can someone please answer my questions because this channel does not even have a written update page?!!

Hello and Welcome 🤗

I am Shirisha. You can call me Shiri 😁

Anki and me are here to discuss the show. I am glad you join. 

We don't have a forum but Anki gives summary of the episodes everyday. You can also go to previous pages if you want to read on a specific episode :) 

PS: What should we call you? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I have already guess your name from your UN. Your UN oolta makes Ankita 🙈

I am also great fan of books actually, I write romantic stories and novels. Two novels of mine are already published as books. 😌

I am doing masters in psychology. Final exams are going on ☺

My father runs a dance and music Institute and I teach dance there. Also, I am pursuing Classical music 😊

I hope maine zaroorat se jyada nahi bol diya 😂😂

Hi Shrisha ...wow nice name 

Wow you are a writer ...anything I have read ? Bilkul jarurat se jyada nahi bola....wow yar you are multitalented ...I also want to write ..but since working..not able to write anything but still interested 

Koi music instrument sikha hai...I want to learn to play sitar

Edited by atikna - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: atikna

Hi Shrisha ...wow nice name 

Wow you are a writer ...anything I have read ? Bilkul jarurat se jyada nahi bola....wow yar you are multitalented ...I also want to write ..but since working..not able to write anything but still interested 

Koi music instrument sikha hai...I want to learn to play sitar

My books are Guilty Love and Secret Romance. They can be found on Amazon and flipkart :) 

I can play Harmonium :) 

But would love to learn Sitar too. 

My brother plays tabla so thoda thoda he has taught me that too 🙈

atikna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

My books are Guilty Love and Secret Romance. They can be found on Amazon and flipkart :) 

I can play Harmonium :) 

But would love to learn Sitar too. 

My brother plays tabla so thoda thoda he has taught me that too 🙈

Cool yar...will search the books in kindle...I bought sitar for myself two years ago ..but haven't got a teacher.

Tried learning some from internet but couldn't make lot of progress..so yours is a musical family great...my family is all academic ...elder brother is IIT passout...mom also gold medalist so is dad ...

Nice to meet you...

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi! I'm Raina and I'm a doctor and I'm on maternity leave currently, stuck in India, away from my husband. 

The reason I started watching the show was because it aired right before/after Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi ki Joint Family 😆

From the past week they've stopped broadcast of that show, so I've slipped on watching this one too. I like Namish Taneja and Vaishnavi Mahant, although I do think that Neelu Vaghela needs to do something different than playing the strict mother-in-law. This is the third show after DAB and Main Maayke, that she's done it.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi

Welcome...it's just me and Shri here ..but I will tell you all I know

Pratibha Devi wants revenge from Vidhi...it was all a plan ,ever since she has met Vidhi she has planned everything ...her going to Vidhi's house at first episode ..was all a  plan...why we don't know ..just that Pratibha Devi keeps thinking that I will make Vidhi's life hell ..she has also made a land in Vidhi's name ..

We have just shown these bits...ki she hates Vidhi and it was Pratibha who sujjhaoed to Imarti about causing Payal to be selected in Audition .

Today they showed that she had Payal kidnapped on day of Marriage ..ever since she saw Vidhi she wanted Ved to marry to Vidhi to take her revenge 

And yes there is no page for Dangal shows ...so we that is Shri created this thread for us t discuss 

They showed all this in a flashback? It makes no sense for her to be plotting so much 😑

I thought this show was about a husband and wife bound by circumstances with the family supporting them. Now it's going to be Vidhi winning over PD - much like Sandhya and Bhabho. 😴

atikna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: natkhat_angel

They showed all this in a flashback? It makes no sense for her to be plotting so much 😑

I thought this show was about a husband and wife bound by circumstances with the family supporting them. Now it's going to be Vidhi winning over PD - much like Sandhya and Bhabho. 😴

Hi Raina...welcome again

I haven't watched Neelu Waghela before ..but then I also expected this show to be different but few weeks in,  it seems like a typical saas bahu show ,so fast loosing interest ...I don't even wanna know why is the saas lady so hell bent on revenge and so on ...it will come out to be huge mistake later on ..and all that . I hoped It will be about a girl going for her dreams and abetted by her in laws in achieving her dreams ...well whom am I to expect the impossible ...the show will go for kitchen politics and fights and general stupidity in everyway..long eyelocks ...mohalle ki aunties ...huh!!! 

I hope you and your baby are fine ..take care.

Edited by atikna - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Naya promo dekha...kisi ne ? He he ..this show is also going the usual route...slap happy mummy and the in laws and ...it seems Pratibha Devi Ji is slapping her own daughter for being rude to Vidhi...

Is Dangal a free channel or something...who makes two promos for the show within a week...itna happening bhi nahi hai show..

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Naya promo dekha...kisi ne ? He he ..this show is also going the usual route...slap happy mummy and the in laws and ...it seems Pratibha Devi Ji is slapping her own daughter for being rude to Vidhi...

Is Dangal a free channel or something...who makes two promos for the show within a week...itna happening bhi nahi hai show..

2 promos I don't know but Phir Laut Aayi Naagin and Alif Laila got 1 promo each week. May be Naagkanya too I don't remember that. I don't watch your show but its here to stay for a long time as its getting average of 1.0-1.1 each week and channel topper among original shows😆. From 2 weeks Gossip TV not giving TRPs for Dangal. Don't know why they doing this.

Yes its a free channel but it hardly matters. Dangal is 8th in Urban, 3rd in Rural and 6th in overall. Before lockdown it was 1st in rural and 5th or 6th in urban as it had better original shows then. Anyways, its a Rashmi Sharma show who bringing SNS2. Then what can you expect AYH?

atikna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Juhi_04

2 promos I don't know but Phir Laut Aayi Naagin and Alif Laila got 1 promo each week. May be Naagkanya too I don't remember that. I don't watch your show but its here to stay for a long time as its getting average of 1.0-1.1 each week and channel topper among original shows😆. From 2 weeks Gossip TV not giving TRPs for Dangal. Don't know why they doing this.

Yes its a free channel but it hardly matters. Dangal is 8th in Urban, 3rd in Rural and 6th in overall. Before lockdown it was 1st in rural and 5th or 6th in urban as it had better original shows then. Anyways, its a Rashmi Sharma show who bringing SNS2. Then what can you expect AYH?

Ummm...really...this show is getting 1 trp and still going to stay for a long time ...rural urban difference may be the factor 

Thanks for the info