Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Ho sakta hai. That angle is yet to be revealed. 

I knew that guy would make an entry sooner or later. But if the doctor is indeed that guy, why is he against Pratibha? I can understand his anger towards Vidhi but why is he against his own family is confusing.

janecastle thumbnail

Looks like they are wrapping up the show. I saw an article that said the show is going off air soon. They wasted so much potential by showing useless drama. Looks like that doctor would try to do something and in that process Vidhi might get well. Then they will wrap up the show in a good note with Ved and Vidhi reunion.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They totally wasted the premise of the show...what wonders they could have shown and the places it reached ...

On a side note how is Ekta's new show doing on Dangal ?

I wish all the best to Namish and Tina

janecastle thumbnail
janecastle thumbnail

Vidhi has gone completely nuts. She has recovered her mental stability and yet is hiding the truth from Ved and family. She thinks KK has done so much for the family and if she keeps hiding the truth, then Ved will get married to KK. What sort of rubbish is this? Does she really think Ved is going to abandon her just because she is not well and marry KK. Is that what she thinks of Ved? The guy didn't forget her even when she was supposed to be dead. And yet, she expects Ved to accept someone else when she is standing in front of him. If the writers can't write something sensible, then it is better to end this show than butchering characters like this.

atikna thumbnail

Some one did mention that the show was ending ??? 

The show's story went into the gutter soon after its start only the leads and their chemistry has kept the interest alive 

janecastle thumbnail

Looks like KK is going to turn negative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENvYXxD6hpQ

atikna thumbnail

The show has ended has it not ??? I mean read a few interviews