Aye Mere Humsafar Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by atikna

Exams kab tak hain tumhare ? ..all the best...waise tab tak iss show ki band baj chuki hogi...3 hafte mein hi premise badal gaya show ka 

10th tak hain

Pata nahi kya kya ho rah hai 

I watched the episode today 🙄

Is Ved's mother is going to insult Vidhi so badly.. Like malfunction her outfit or something 😳

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

I watched the episode today 🙄

Is Ved's mother is going to insult Vidhi so badly.. Like malfunction her outfit or something 😳

Saas bahu ka serial ho gaya ...pata nahi kya karegi...wardrobe malfunction is another usual trope used by all shows , and today's bahu ke raste mein kaanch daal dena is again typical of India shows...kuch naya bacha hi nahi dekhne ko...kya nonsense hai...aur Vidhi exam dene kyun nahi jayegi , exam toh 16th ko hai na...toh shaadi 14th ki thi...

Saare serial ka satyanash kar diya ... Why is the old lady against Vidhi...what has Vidhi done to her ? Yeh acha lagta dekhne mein ki Vidhi sasural aake padhai karti ...ladhti apne exam ke liye...yeh alag ab bas roti hi dikhegi...aur Ved ka bada ideal role dikha sakte the .. ki help kar raha hai wife ke dreams achieve karne mein lekin nahi ...ab saas bahu drama ke bich phas gaya 

Saas bahu ka serial ho gaya ...pata nahi kya karegi...wardrobe malfunction is another usual trope used by all shows , and today's bahu ke raste mein kaanch daal dena is again typical of India shows...kuch naya bacha hi nahi dekhne ko...kya nonsense hai...aur Vidhi exam dene kyun nahi jayegi , exam toh 16th ko hai na...toh shaadi 14th ki thi...

Saare serial ka satyanash kar diya ... Why is the old lady against Vidhi...what has Vidhi done to her ? Yeh acha lagta dekhne mein ki Vidhi sasural aake padhai karti ...ladhti apne exam ke liye...yeh alag ab bas roti hi dikhegi...aur Ved ka bada ideal role dikha sakte the .. ki help kar raha hai wife ke dreams achieve karne mein lekin nahi ...ab saas bahu drama ke bich phas gaya 

But I really appreciate Namish today. He expressed so beautifully today. He has grown as an actor ❤

But I really appreciate Namish today. He expressed so beautifully today. He has grown as an actor ❤

Hi...

Yes he acted well ...although I wonder about this character he is playing ...what scope will he have with acting if all he has to do is be sidelined because his mother wants some revenge from the girl...kitchen politics hi chalengi na 

I haven't introduced myself at all and we have been interacting for last 2-3 weeks ...I am Anki...working ...great fan of books and love surfing on internet...what about you ? 

Hey! New here. So, the last episode I watched was the one where Vidhi's groom didn't come and the wedding didn't happen.

At that time, Pratibha Devi was giving Vidhi jewellery. What happened between then and now? Why does she suddenly hate Vidhi if Vidhi was her first choice for Ved's wife? Also, was she acting in the beginning that she liked Vidhi? 🤔

Can someone please answer my questions because this channel does not even have a written update page?!!

Originally posted by natkhat_angel

Hey! New here. So, the last episode I watched was the one where Vidhi's groom didn't come and the wedding didn't happen.

At that time, Pratibha Devi was giving Vidhi jewellery. What happened between then and now? Why does she suddenly hate Vidhi if Vidhi was her first choice for Ved's wife? Also, was she acting in the beginning that she liked Vidhi? 🤔

Can someone please answer my questions because this channel does not even have a written update page?!!

Hi

Welcome...it's just me and Shri here ..but I will tell you all I know

Pratibha Devi wants revenge from Vidhi...it was all a plan ,ever since she has met Vidhi she has planned everything ...her going to Vidhi's house at first episode ..was all a  plan...why we don't know ..just that Pratibha Devi keeps thinking that I will make Vidhi's life hell ..she has also made a land in Vidhi's name ..

We have just shown these bits...ki she hates Vidhi and it was Pratibha who sujjhaoed to Imarti about causing Payal to be selected in Audition .

Today they showed that she had Payal kidnapped on day of Marriage ..ever since she saw Vidhi she wanted Ved to marry to Vidhi to take her revenge 

And yes there is no page for Dangal shows ...so we that is Shri created this thread for us t discuss 

I haven't introduced myself at all and we have been interacting for last 2-3 weeks ...I am Anki...working ...great fan of books and love surfing on internet...what about you ? 

I have already guess your name from your UN. Your UN oolta makes Ankita 🙈

I am also great fan of books actually, I write romantic stories and novels. Two novels of mine are already published as books. 😌

I am doing masters in psychology. Final exams are going on ☺

My father runs a dance and music Institute and I teach dance there. Also, I am pursuing Classical music 😊

I hope maine zaroorat se jyada nahi bol diya 😂😂

Hi...

Yes he acted well ...although I wonder about this character he is playing ...what scope will he have with acting if all he has to do is be sidelined because his mother wants some revenge from the girl...kitchen politics hi chalengi na 

I think his character would build strong in coming episodes. Jaise today, he picked Vidhi in his arms when she was hurt by the glass. Waise hi always he would be there whenever his mother tries to harm her.