Hi ?where are you?

Yesterday's episode was a bore...

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

Hi ?where are you?

Yesterday's episode was a bore...

I missed yesterday's episode. Exams aa rahe hain 😂😂

Will you please tell last episode in brief?? 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I missed yesterday's episode. Exams aa rahe hain 😂😂

Will you please tell last episode in brief?? 

Hi

..padhai karo padhai...

Kal ka aaj ka dono ka bata deti hun ...

Yesterday Mehendi ceremony happened ...Payal was not there so Vidhi sat in place of Payal and inspite of every trick of First Bhabhi Vidhi was not exposed ...in the end Vidhi had to resort to feign fainting to get away from first Bhabhi..it was boring because Vidhi was shown too many times crying...and she was crying for no reason ...just overflow of emotions 

Today ..Payal came and took her place ..and the mehendi ceremony ended..then Haldi ceremony occured ...and Ved also visited Vidhi 's house and gave her the admit card for her Ias exam...and they are friends now..Payal told Vidhi that she is not interested in marrying Ved because she now wants to become heroine ...vidhi scolds her and then The haldi which was sent for Payal was put on Vidhi ...lot of coincidences ...too many actually..

Chalo next week shayad shaadi ho hi jaye 

atikna thumbnail

Aaj ke episode mein woh sab dikhaya diya jo ki pichle episode ke precap mein tha...jab precap dikhate hain toh bolte hain ki week ka precap aur aata hai ek din ka precap...

Anyways some secret of Ved's mother has come to light in front of Surajmukhi ..and it is in a paper..Payal has decided to say no to acting job and Vidhi had to try the dress of Payal because Payal went to Say no to the acting job...and first bhabhi is continuously trying to trip up Payal...

Poora ghar ajeeb hai ...poora episode mein itna kuch hi jata hai ..ki pucho mat

atikna thumbnail

The new promo is out which reflects that Namish is not shooting and thus focus shifting from Ved and his family to Vidhi and her family drama ...apparently Suraj mukhi is not happy with Vidhi taking Ias exam and then Vidhi almost taking a drastic step

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

The new promo is out which reflects that Namish is not shooting and thus focus shifting from Ved and his family to Vidhi and her family drama ...apparently Suraj mukhi is not happy with Vidhi taking Ias exam and then Vidhi almost taking a drastic step

I hope the writers handle it good yaar.. Drama ke chakkar me kahin over na ho jaaye.. 

atikna thumbnail

I hope the writers handle it good yaar.. Drama ke chakkar me kahin over na ho jaaye.. 

Pata nahi...lagta toh hai over hi ho raha hai ...you know dhoom taanas ...and lot of bg...emotional dialogues...kal ka episode ..log dance kar rahe the aur music ekdum sinster wala chal raha tha...mujhe laga log dance uspe kyun kar rahe hain ?

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Pata nahi...lagta toh hai over hi ho raha hai ...you know dhoom taanas ...and lot of bg...emotional dialogues...kal ka episode ..log dance kar rahe the aur music ekdum sinster wala chal raha tha...mujhe laga log dance uspe kyun kar rahe hain ?

Abhi toh aise hi drag karenge jabtak Namish is not back. Waise what did they show about Ved?? He has gone somewhere?? Or aise hi back seat mein hai character?? 

atikna thumbnail

Abhi toh aise hi drag karenge jabtak Namish is not back. Waise what did they show about Ved?? He has gone somewhere?? Or aise hi back seat mein hai character?? 

Nahi abhi kuch nahi dikhaya ...I was just postulating on basis of promo shown ...and Namish 's insta handle is also not showing anything ...but others are regularly posting ...pata nahi drama badhte ja raha hai

atikna thumbnail

Arre yar...pata nahi kya khichdi pak gayi hai ..serial mein ...ab Vidhi ke liye rishta aa gaya jo do din mein usse shaadi kar lega...kya nonsense hai..waise yeh sab precap tha...actual episode mein toh mohalle ki aunties were taana maroing vidhi and her mother ...bas yahi saar hai episode ka.

Edited by atikna - 3 years ago