Aye Mere Humsafar Discussion Thread - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by atikna

Isme problem hai nahi...Shadi toh Ved aur Vidhi ki honi hai...shaadi hote hi Vidhi exam dene chali jayegi 😆🤣

Are you sure chali jayegi 🤨

I don't trust Ved's Bhabhiss 

Wo kuch b kar sakti hain 

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

Are you sure chali jayegi 🤨

I don't trust Ved's Bhabhiss 

Wo kuch b kar sakti hain 

Arre woh drama toh hoga hi...shaadi ke baad toh sabse pehle yeh drama hoga ki Vidhi ki shaadi kaise ho gayi Ved se ? Phir as usual compromise and then fights etc etc...Vidhi exam dene phir bhi jayegi kyunki Saasu ma use support karegi 

Arre woh drama toh hoga hi...shaadi ke baad toh sabse pehle yeh drama hoga ki Vidhi ki shaadi kaise ho gayi Ved se ? Phir as usual compromise and then fights etc etc...Vidhi exam dene phir bhi jayegi kyunki Saasu ma use support karegi 

Haan.. Aur kal k episode se mujhe lagta hai Payal bhaag jayegi mandap se.. And Ved's mother will ask him to marry Vidhi. As promised, he will agree bina kisi sawaal k 

Haan.. Aur kal k episode se mujhe lagta hai Payal bhaag jayegi mandap se.. And Ved's mother will ask him to marry Vidhi. As promised, he will agree bina kisi sawaal k 

Itni jaldi nahi hoga...abhi toh as per sbs segment even Ved's mom has some secrets ..abhi haldi ceremony mein she will also recieve some letter or something...shaadi next week hi hogi

15th September episode 

This show is in a hurry..Rishta kal pakka hua aur aaj sagai bhi ho gayi...and there was no big event or dance by people..just simple engagement ceremony...

We see that vidhi is quite adept at giving solutions to problems and never looses her cool and Ved also appreciates her ...we also see that Payal is giving auditions for something and has been selected for first round

The first bhabhi also knows what is going on in Payal's mind ...

Jis speed se yeh show chal raha hai ..iss Friday tak shaadi ho hi jayegi 

Oh No 😭Namish has quarantined himself as his family has tested positive for Corona ...so what does this mean for the story ...and the show ? Abhi toh maze shuru hue the

Oh No 😭Namish has quarantined himself as his family has tested positive for Corona ...so what does this mean for the story ...and the show ? Abhi toh maze shuru hue the

And yes I hope his family recovers and is safe and healthy .

Wahi toh 😟

I have also read that he has recently burnt his hand :(

I hope the writers handle the show well ☹️

16th September episode - its evident that the first Bhabhi is planning something evil...she has somehow lured Payal into doing something which will be  or is not acceptable and Payal being young is not thinking about what is right and wrong

Payal tells lies to Vidhi about the phone calls she has been recieving...Vidhi is seen to be working very hard for Payal's mehendi ceremony and we see that Payal has left house on pretext of going to Parlour and has gone somewhere else ..the details are only known by the first Bhabhi who is planning something evil

Mehendi is happening at Vidhi's home and all Of Ved's family arrives there .Payal is missing which when Ved comes to know of decides that Vidhi should sit with him during Mehendi so that his mother doesn't come to know that Payal is missing ...Vidhi is not ready for it but is somehow convinced

Yeh ek baat samaj nai aa rahi hai..if Vidhi is so into IAS exams but when is she studying ? Padhti kab hai...IAS needs very focussed studies..kuch bhi dikha dete hain ...

Wahi toh 😟

I have also read that he has recently burnt his hand :(

I hope the writers handle the show well ☹️

It was written in the article that he quarantined himself since 9th September ..how many days quarantine ? I guess we will see some more episodes focussing on Vidhi