Aye Mere Humsafar Discussion Thread

Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to

Credit- Sevenstreaks

Aye Mere Humsafar is an Indian television drama series on Dangal TV produced under Shashi Sumeet Productions.[1] The series stars Tina Ann Philip and Namish Taneja.

As we don't have a separate forum for Dangal TV, all the discussion related to Aye Mere Humsafar will be done here. 

The Cast

Namish Taneja

As Ved Kothari

Tina Phillip 

As Vidhi Sharma

Neelu Vaghela

As Pratibha Devi

Vaishnavi MacDonald

As Surajmukhi Sharma

Edited by ShiriFictionPen - 3 years ago

Hi...so nice to see this

Thanks a lot...

It's been what two weeks since the show was launched on 31st Aug ..

Let's discuss..the first episode showed us the characters of the show..Vidhi ,Ved and their respective families 

The major difference between Ved and Vidhi is that while Vidhi is very focussed on achieving her goals and Ved is carefree and is not very career oriented . He is casual but very sweet guy

The lead Vidhi is slightly differently abled as she cannot walk properly .. she doesn't consider herself less on any account although the society does consider her with pity. She is a teacher and wants to get enrolled in IAS

Ved follows a girl on Facebook Payal..and is quite enamoured with her ..

One thing I find common between Ved and Vidhi is the love for their respective mothers. I so adore that 

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

One thing I find common between Ved and Vidhi is the love for their respective mothers. I so adore that 

Yes ..both of them are very devoted towards their mothers ..and both the mothers are also quite adarshwadi in character 

I have seen Vaishnavi as choti maa long back in zee tv and liked her since then

Originally posted by atikna

Yes ..both of them are very devoted towards their mothers ..and both the mothers are also quite adarshwadi in character 

I have seen Vaishnavi as choti maa long back in zee tv and liked her since then

I like her since Shaktimaan Days 

Also Neelu Vaghela when she used to play Bhabo in Diya aur Baati Hum. 

She and Namish played Saas and Jamai in Main Maayke Chali Jaungi ❤

I like her since Shaktimaan Days 

Also Neelu Vaghela when she used to play Bhabo in Diya aur Baati Hum. 

She and Namish played Saas and Jamai in Main Maayke Chali Jaungi ❤

I have not seen Namish or Neelu before hence no idea...the younger sister to Vidhi has had lot of interviews in last few days ...but I think she is new ..

As per the promos I think the marriage would happen in next few days itself ..

We also know from the promos that Payal has some one calling her ...it's an old trick of tv ...bride exchange at last moment to save face of the parents and that's what is this leading to..atleast that is my conjecture 

14th September episode..

The episode was very nice ...Vidhi pulled Ved's leg and we also got to know that Ved has many interests, he gets immensely excited about something and them in a short while gets bored ..so his mother is worried that maybe Payal is also just a liking and not love

At the other end we see that Vidhi wants to give IAS entrance exam..and then she proceeds to convince her mother to let her try for the exam, her mother gives her the permission 

Vidhi and Ved share telephonic conversation about a poem which Ved has written for Payal and more 

The thing which I liked most was that we see that Vidhi is completely self sufficient she doesn't have an ounce of self pity and she knows what she wants in her life ..

Originally posted by atikna

14th September episode..

The episode was very nice ...Vidhi pulled Ved's leg and we also got to know that Ved has many interests, he gets immensely excited about something and them in a short while gets bored ..so his mother is worried that maybe Payal is also just a liking and not love

At the other end we see that Vidhi wants to give IAS entrance exam..and then she proceeds to convince her mother to let her try for the exam, her mother gives her the permission 

Vidhi and Ved share telephonic conversation about a poem which Ved has written for Payal and more 

The thing which I liked most was that we see that Vidhi is completely self sufficient she doesn't have an ounce of self pity and she knows what she wants in her life ..

Marriage is fixed on 14 and Vidhi has exam on 16. This may have an important angle 😳

Marriage is fixed on 14 and Vidhi has exam on 16. This may have an important angle 😳

Isme problem hai nahi...Shadi toh Ved aur Vidhi ki honi hai...shaadi hote hi Vidhi exam dene chali jayegi 😆🤣