Rupal Patel confirms being part of this show .

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

That is good to know! I hope Paridhi will be there as well. I miss her and Jigar along with Kokila, Gopi, Ahem, Vidya, Meera, Tolu-Molu, Hetal and the rest of the Modi family. 

Chalo Accha hai. It will be difficult for Rupal to manage both the shows but her stars are shining right now so she will manage. πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Chalo Accha hai. It will be difficult for Rupal to manage both the shows but her stars are shining right now so she will manage. πŸ˜Ž

So we can expect lots of body doubles n cheat shots of Rupal ji  in both shows πŸ˜†..koi na we shall adjust .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Sutapasima

So we can expect lots of body doubles n cheat shots of Rupal ji  in both shows πŸ˜†..koi na we shall adjust .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah but body doubles and cheat shots irritates me after a point because it feels like the scene is incomplete and something missing from the continuation. The quality suffers. πŸ˜…πŸ™„

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Yeah but body doubles and cheat shots irritates me after a point because it feels like the scene is incomplete and something missing from the continuation. The quality suffers. πŸ˜…πŸ™„

I agree with you Dev .

Hope they do it in aesthetic way 

Second Promo has been delayed and show me shown this week. Saathiya is starting on the 19th Oct. As YRHPK is ending on the 16th. Rupal was suppose to be fo Cameoo and sometimes in and out of SNS but now since YRHPK is ending.

Kokila is there for Permanent. GOPI and Ahem will be sidelined characters and not Cameo which is good.