ArHi: Arnav and his Character Analysis - Will resume soon - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Ahhh getting flashbacks of the very first episode and our business tycoon's first hero wala entry  Keep these coming would love to read more!! ❤️

Recollections. Nice post

Arnav Singh Raizada had a truly grand entry! It will remain one of the most memorable scenes in the history of ITV shows ❤️

Originally posted by Goldenflowers

Good initiative - it’s like rewind of  great days man - wish u all the best - so continue 

Thank you!  I promise I will post the next one early next week.  Readers participation makes it even more enjoyable.

May I ask you something?  When can we expect the next chapter of your story?

Cheers.....

Originally posted by ItsRain

Ahhh getting flashbacks of the very first episode and our business tycoon's first hero wala entry  Keep these coming would love to read more!! ❤️

That was some entry, right?  I heard lot happened while shooting that entry shot.  Next part will be up next week.  Thanks for the comment.

Cheers.....

MMMM

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by snapsclickpr

Recollections. Nice post

Thank you!  Stay tuned for the next one.  Will be up some time next week.

Cheers....

Originally posted by Pinewood

Arnav Singh Raizada had a truly grand entry! It will remain one of the most memorable scenes in the history of ITV shows ❤️

Yes, it is a grand entry and it will remain with us forever.  Thank you!

Cheers.....

Yep readers interaction makes a lot of difference, i know it the better way

I would update soon - me too in a fix because I dont see anyone interested in my story - neither here nor in waatpad, that made me think is my story that bad? so i was in my own inter turmoil whether to continue or not - would update soon

That Awesome entry and Khushi's fall into Arnav's arm, first episode is one of the best ones that I keep on coming back to. I feel Arnav is like a coconut, appearing very hard from outside but soft inside. His tragic and painful past has made him a very harsh person but we could definitely see his loving and protective side when he introduces her sister on the ramp.

Originally posted by Goldenflowers

Yep readers interaction makes a lot of difference, i know it the better way

I would update soon - me too in a fix because I dont see anyone interested in my story - neither here nor in waatpad, that made me think is my story that bad? so i was in my own inter turmoil whether to continue or not - would update soon

I understand your feelings.  As far as I am concerned, it is a good story with an interesting plot and I would love to read the whole story.

Cheers.....